ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i score 65% from wesbengal board hs 2010. and also i gave iit jee 2010 .can i appear for iit-jee 2011? please replay.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear sudipta,

Yeah you can appear in JEE 2011 as you have given only one attempt yet..

study with full commitment and do lots of hardwork.....you will get through..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

4 years ago

of course u can appear.bcoz this year they r not going to increase the percentage of board exam.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

img
Ravi 7 months ago
i cleared the preparatory course cutoff but in result its not showing.. so how i get the preparatory course score card? i am an sc candidate.

You have to contact that particular IITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details, there are many universities which provide you...

abhinaipadachuru 13 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details

sajid 9 days ago
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 20 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 19 days ago
Which is more preferable?? JEE MAIN in online mode or as the pen paper test???How is the online test conducted???

I think if required jee offline mode should be preferred because the most important advantage is that you can see all the question at the bulk and accordingly you can decide which one to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

Th eextra 7 days will not make any difference,you just go for offline mode,moreover you have enough days to prepare for jee and if within these days if you are not able to prepare,then those...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

I am just thinking that for online mode i will be getting 7 days xtra for prep.will that make any difference??

Mostafijur Rahaman 7 months ago
Good morning, My son got 121 marks in JEE Main2015 (M-59, P-27, C-35) and got 90.8% in AP Board. SC category. what will be his AIR and can we expect a seat in NIT warangal as HS. I can not...

well I am afraid sir nit warangle seems difficult but he may get bio.tech or metallurgy but chances are less. you should check his predicted rank and compare them with cutoffs of other...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

Thank you so much Mr.Abhinav. are they any chances in Other state quota for core branches. Also can you guide me how to opt for the choices filling. i.e order of choices before councelling. ...

jasra one month ago

Thank you so much Mr.Abhinav. are they any chances in Other state quota for core branches. Also can you guide me how to opt for the choices filling. i.e order of choices before councelling. ...

jasra one month ago
best medical college

Dear Student, Please find the list of all good medical colleges rankwise All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore Armed Forces Medical...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

TOP 10 MEDICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA A.I.I.M.S New Delhi C.M.C. VELLORE M.A.M.C. NEW DELHI ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE PUNE GRANT MEDICAL COLLEGE MUMBAI K.G.M.U. LUCKNOW I.M.S. VARANASI B.M.C. ...

suman gupta 6 days ago
View all Questions »