DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 14 days ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 22 days ago
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?

Check the link for theRecommended Books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
Sir counselling date showing is 6 july and I missed it , now what should I do

Contat them regarding this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Try to visit their official weblink and try to show your interest to participate , if you get a chance, nothing like that, else try at some other equally reputed institutions, like – The...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

Yes you can wait for other rounds too, no one knows you being given a seat in the upcoming rounds, but i had suggested the names of leading institutions in case you don’t make it this...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...

Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..

chinmoy 22 days ago
MAIN TOPICS FOR IIT

Physics: Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Electrostatic & Magnetism, Wave & Optics, Modern Physics & General Physics. Maths: Algebra (Quadratic, Polynomial, Complex Number),...
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
View all Questions »