Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

5 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj 3 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
can u tell me good books for aipmt in physics chemistry and biology.(both text and objective)

For biology you can refer to Pradeep’s or Trueman’s. Everythhing is explained well in these books. For practicing questions I would suggest you to go for previous years.
  img
Raheema Javed 10 months ago
i have been alotted nit surathkal mechanical engineering in 2 nd round if seat allocation. i missed iit kanpur bs chemistry and iit gandhinagar material science engineering by 80 ranks and...

IITs are comparatively better in terms of academics. Also it will give you the brand value. Thanks.
  img

Yes, you can check their official website regarding placements.
  img

IIT Kanpur > NIT Surat > IIT Gandhinagar.
  img
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 2 years ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 2 years ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off