ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir if i clear the cut off marks of iit...then does that mean that i ‘ll surely get nit

No. There are 1 lac 50 thousand people who will give JEE Advanced. And total seats in all IITs and NITs combined is around 8000 + 25000-30000 (NIT). So, you can’t be sure.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 16 days ago

No it is not a sure thing. Just aim for high marks :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 13 days ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 2 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 4 months ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 5 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
is there bsc maths hons. in kuk and what is procedure to get admission in kuk

There is a confusion because of the fact that there are two completely opposite things given in the homesite. At one place it is given that there are no courses offered in this regard. In...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago

You should visit the KU weblink, BSc Maths is available...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Bsc Hons Maths is not offered in kuk.
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
I am living in delhi and if i get admission in iit delhi through jee advanced then can i have hostel stay or not as i am living in delhi

Preference is given to the outsiders, but you should stay in hostel, living in technical atmosphere impacts more in student life...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

Sir I want to stay in hostel so i am asking can i get hostel and is there is any rule that delhi students cannot stay in hostel

Ankit Paliwal 5 days ago
View all Questions »