Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

5 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 10 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 10 months ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL 11 days ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal 11 days ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

he was moraji desai

SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.

Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...

Prashant Sahay 7 years ago
i got 139000 air and 42000 in obc category from delhi. can i get cse at iiit delhi through jac?

Dear, IIIT D is becoming a ranking college now a days, its conputational R and D department is getting fund from top organization, so very rare chance of getting IIIT D....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Nothing for sure can be committed about your confirmed seat, but yes, you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to check out for your standing there whether you are in or...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off