Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

5 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya 3 days ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 3 days ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
CSE at NSIT (DIT) or CSE at NIT Warangal... Planning for Masters outside India…. Which is the better option?

As both are equivalent collges but are like poles apart. Therefore you may choose according to yourconvenience. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

CSE at nit warangal is better option

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
Sir i want cse in iiit Hyderabad what should be the procedure and min marks

You will have to give JEE Mains in which you have to get a decent rank around 1000 to CSE followed by counselling. Minimum marks depends on cut off every year. But for an idea you have to...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

You can admission thru JEE Mains for Min marks and rank pls check opening and closing rank data of previous years to get a rough estimate thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Dear Student, You should prepare for the JEE mains and clear it with a good rank. You should target atleast 220 marks. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off