DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

5 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
What should I prefer, B.Tech in CSE or ECE from manipal university OR B.Tech in IT or ECE from govt. college of UP like kamla nehru institute, sultanpur and bundelkhand institute, jhansi

Go with CS, EC and IT at Kamla Nehru followed by Manipal Univ (CS and EC only)......‘ If you are getting CS at BIET Zhansi, then go for it otherwise....leave it Manipal is very costly,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My suggestion for you is to be focused and to make up a single mind to be sure which interests you the most and where you can better excel.....secondly Manipal Uni and Jhansi Inst, both are ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Presently I have got IT at BIET, Jhansi and hope to get ECE or IT at Kamla Nehru in further round of counseling

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read

Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago

Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at Askiitians.com We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details