which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 2 months ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 9 days ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
sir ,i have scored 263 state rank in odisha .can i get in this SCB Medical College, Cuttack

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img

img
As one goes through the data of admissions in IITS, one finds that students from general category prefer chemical engineering over civil engineering but the case is opposite for SC students...

Hi, Chemical engineering has less work load and more job opportunities as compoared to chemical. But some people prefer to choose civil because there are various govt jobs for civil...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 days ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.

Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. http://askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx All the Best. chandra sekhar...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »