ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 4 months ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 4 months ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 5 months ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...

Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them

Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
which intitute"s is best

Hi, Cant comment on that, but i can tell you that if you'd like, you can try askiitians.com's online iit-jee coaching. Regards, Rajat

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »