which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 28 days ago
what is the difference between latent heat and enthalpy? are they same??

LATENT HEAT Latent calefaction is the activity appear or captivated by a physique or a thermodynamic arrangement during a constant-temperature process Enthalpyof vaporization The enthalpy of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
if a number is selected from first 100 natural numbers, what is the probability of getting a relative prime

how can you call a single number as a relative prime number ,, there must be other number reltive to which other number is prime..

abhidon3 one month ago

thank u for the reply sir ....

VENKATA SAI BHASKAR VELUVAL one month ago
A beam of light is converging towards a point I on a screen.A plane glass plate whose thickness in the direction of the beam=t,refractive index=u,is introduced in the path of the beam.The...

There would be a path difference of of (µ – 1) t... After calculatimng the path difference, that wouls be a function of amplitude... So, during convergence, Intensity would be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »