which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 12 days ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 12 days ago
Please help me to choose best coaching institutes for iit jee preparation.

Hi There are many coaching istitutes for JEE in almost every city, u tell me the place where u belong so that i can inform u about the institutes near to ur place. If you u want to associate...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
I want electrical engineering at IIT. But I don't think I will get EE.After looking at the course syllabus, I found that Engineering Physics is very close to Electrical engineering.But my...

Hi, Engineering Physics is indeed very similar to Electrical Engineering branch. In fact, it will be more informative but a little less practical. You can go for it. Also, after having a...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago

Ok. Does EP involve any Integrated Circuits Programming? Something along the lines of Robotics?

Abcdefg 4 months ago

I am a student of electrical enginnering dept of IITG, so having seen the curriculum of EP I hardly notice any similarities in the syllabus of EP and EE except in elecrodynamics and...

chandrakiran anem 4 months ago
View all Questions »