which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 days ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 15 days ago
Sir can you provide me the list of top government engineering colleges in india for civil engineering(Nit’s IIIt’s Government colleges combined list)?

TOP 10 COLLEGES IN INDIA FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING: IIT KANPUR: IIT, Kanpur carries out cutting edge research work & development in engineering and technology. It makes students competent...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
DEAR SIR , 1. when we switch off the fan the fan keeps on rotating for some time . why is it so ? In India when I come for summer vacation i can see a lot of stars but here in saudi arabia I...

Dear student, When you switch off the fan, there is an inertia of the fan due to which the fan continues to move under inertia. Also since there is friction between the components of the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 2 months ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 2 months ago
View all Questions »