which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 12 days ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 12 days ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago

Hello Student, Please post the complete question Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed yesterday

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya yesterday

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya yesterday
My aieee AIR is 12736. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in second round?

My aieee AIR is 12736,category is OBC, home state is Andhra Pradesh. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in...

cherry 4 months ago
View all Questions »