which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit one month ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
The first country to legalise medically assisted suicide is ??

The Netherlands became the first country in the world formally to legalise euthanasia. There are at least 3,000 plus "assisted deaths" a year, representing about 2.3 per cent of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Can I get NIT Warangal or Trichy in Comp Sci/Mech at AIR of 24875 and 523 in SC category ?

Hi, First of all congrulations on your succes. Give the rank, there are slight chances for you getting desired branch in NIT W or T. For a better prediction visit our college and branch...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
If i have a score of 81% in class 12 th , with an aggregate of 68.8% in maths,physics,chemistry and holding 60% in these three subjects......would i be eligible for bitsat.

Yes you will be eligible according to 60% criterion, you can further clarify with the bits authorities, according to our analysis you must be eligible .
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
View all Questions »