which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

3 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
Currently i am in first semester.and i am from A group student fwith gujarat board. For the preparation of JEE main which author book i should referred? Thank you

Physics http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ Chemistry http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-chemistry/ Mathematics...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
log x to the base 5*log x to the base 6*log x to the base 7=log x to the base 5*log x to the base 6+log x to the base 6*log x to the base 7+log x to the base 7*log x to the base 5.Find the...

just invert the logs to get same base. then in RHS take LCM and then yo will get your answer.

shakti 3 months ago

Thank you very much

Arpit Kumar 3 months ago
Please suggest online learning resource for online chemistry?

Here are some of the suggested ones: chemwiki, chemguide, chemcollective, http://chemistry-teaching-resources.com/Welcome.html
  img
Sumreet Johar 15 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
View all Questions »