which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What would be the best way to revise the class 11 syllabus before the end of the year? Also I have covered the the whole syllabus once well and I have to attend school as well as coaching.

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
i am getting chemical at iit roorkee or engineering design at iit madras..wich one is a beeter option..and on the other hand i have an awsome mains rank of air 1997..wich gets me cse in top...

Going, by the options you have, Chemical IIT Roorkee, Engineering design and CSE at top NITs, you should actually go for CS at top NITs. That is the best options out of the 3 options you...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
which are the most scoring topics in jee main and which topics consume less time

see nowdays according to me physics and chemistry are most scoring andmaths is toughest among both.In chem and physics first master the easy topics and then go foe hard one

xyz 10 months ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

There are few good Private medical colleges that can be considered. The admission is basis your AIPMT score, board results and interview Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians...
  img
Dinesh 2 months ago
Scoring topic

physics

mohit yadav 11 months ago

physics is scoring topic

naresh masaboina 11 months ago
View all Questions »