which is better , a das gupta or das gupta objective for maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear parth,

Based on my personal experience, DAS GUPTA is better...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

SAGAR SINGH

IIT DELHI

4 years ago

i think das gupta objective is better bcoz it contains iit level questions also and lower level questions also.now a days iit has become objective.so speed is necessary.that`s why das gupta objective is better.

das gupta subjective is a very gud book but not for beginners and it is not the speed booster.if u will buy ,u need to buy one more book for explained theory and some low level problems bcoz it contains high level problems even tougher than iit ,that u won`t able to solve in the beginning.

i think the best one is the kc sinha,for both beginners and advance.it contains both type of questions also.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
it is the begining of november and i am not even clear with the basics. I need to get a good enough rank in JEE advanced but i dont how to begin.

Hi Student At this point of time it is very difficult to complete all the syllabus. For maths and physics you need categorize topic into your strength and weakness and aim at chosing your...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
I love mathematics can i give more time to it

If you have a special interest in a subject, you sure can give more time to it keeping in mind that other subjects’ progress doesn’t hamper. Once, you have a command over other...
  img
Ravi 5 days ago
if a student got 100 marks in jee main 2014 and 80% in boards. belong to sc cat.pleasetell his air and which colledge he can get

Hi, Visit askiitians JEE Mains rank predictor available in our website to have a better idea. Also you can visit the college and branch predictor to know which college and branch you can...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
I have got 284 in bits and this years cutoff is 284 while waiting list cutoff is 272... i am interested in both btech and msc(hons)... will i get any of it in pilani, goa, hyderabad except...

The link below is BITSAT Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/rank-predictor.htm Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
In India, from where maximum amount of revenue collected by Government?

The maximum amount of revenue collected by Government of India is from Excise duties An excise or excise tax (sometimes called an excise duty) is a type of tax charged on goods produced...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »