Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

in iitd what is the average salary package offered to a electrical engg?in which iit electrical engg got the highest salary packeges? if u have to choose between iit bombay n iit delhi for electrical engg ,which would u prefer?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ajay

In almost all iits electrical is evry good branch.If you want to compare between iitd and iitb .....i would say both are almost same.There is no much difference.But in IIT bombay new b.tech curriculum is much better than other iits.And Bombay is known for more extracurricular activities which leade to non-tech jobs more.So prefer Bombay

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitia

5 years ago

i have also asked about the average salary pakage offered to student of elecrtical engg at iit delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA one month ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch one month ago
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?

Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...

Himanshu 2 months ago
Hello. I am blank about Organic compounds containing oxygen and amines. Is it very important for JEE mains 2016? Is there anything important in those chapters that I can study now? Or can I ...

HE FRIEND NOT TO WORRY FOR TO GET GOOD SCORE IN MAINS U NEED TO MAKE STRONG UR INORGANIC,, MAINS PAPER CONTAINS MAJOR PORTION OF INORGANIC ,,, ORGANIC IS NOT TAKE MAJOR PART IN MAINS BUT...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
Tell me about Askiitians Foundation Courses for IITJEE

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago
SIR i want to know about the details and preparation for SCRA engineering exam

SCRA exan consists of three papers ( General AbilityPhysical Sciences (Physics & Chemistry)Mathematics) each for marks 200 having 2hours of duration. The level is equivalent to CBSE. For...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off