ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

in iitd what is the average salary package offered to a electrical engg?in which iit electrical engg got the highest salary packeges? if u have to choose between iit bombay n iit delhi for electrical engg ,which would u prefer?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ajay

In almost all iits electrical is evry good branch.If you want to compare between iitd and iitb .....i would say both are almost same.There is no much difference.But in IIT bombay new b.tech curriculum is much better than other iits.And Bombay is known for more extracurricular activities which leade to non-tech jobs more.So prefer Bombay

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitia

4 years ago

i have also asked about the average salary pakage offered to student of elecrtical engg at iit delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 11 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 9 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 9 days ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
we all know that from last year new pattern of examinations ie jee has been implemented... i dont know much but i had a query that... 1.has the chapterwise weithage in iitjee had followed a...

1. The weight age pattern remains same, but the difficulty level may change, every year different iit manages jee paper , so the pattern may be slightly changed . 2. The jee tries to ask...
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
expected marks in paper 2 is 185. would i get any nit?

Dear student, It is difficult to analyse performance given your marks. Just wait for your rank to come coz everything is relative and your rank will be the true parameter
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you can get lower NITs for good branches on these marks or lower branches in good NITs
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
On what factors does internal energy of a gas depends upon ?

•Factors affecting Internal Energy •The internal energy can be changed by changing the temperature or volume of the object without changing the amount of particles in the object....
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
View all Questions »