Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

what is the cut of marks for iit entrance?

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

you should have to score minimum 160 marks

5 years ago

180 for general

5 years ago

THOUGH IT VARIES...BUT THE AVERAGE CUTOFF VARIE BETWEEN 180-200

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 3 months ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy 14 days ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 14 days ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...

Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...

Leepika Roy 10 months ago
Presently I am in 12 th std(cbse board).I did not studied 11 th std properly.Is it possible to get a good rank in NEET/AIIMS 2017 if I start my preparation from today.I have only 9 to 11...

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago

@ karishma yes, u can . but from now , focus only on study ./ nothing else , and also give some time everyday to revise the 11 th part also , as they are highly important for NEET and aiims ...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago
Sir I Got 59607 AIR (oc) (Boy) Will i Be Able To Get Any NIT ECE Branch I HAve GITAM ECE Seat With Me Right Now

Its bit tough to get ECE in NITs for your rank
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

GITAM Vishakhapatnam is no less than other reputed institutions, you can go for it without any second opinion, but if you are looking forward to get into an NIT then wait for the last...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off