Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

can anyone tell me the qiestion pattern for iit exam n its scoring

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sani nazmi

Plese go through this link for last year pattern and syllabus.

Mostly patternt may not change this year too.

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-Syllabus/Pattern-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI yesterday

approved pettura

L GOUSE BASHA 2 days ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep one month ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
i got 186900 rank in jee mains.my category is obc.can i get any nit?plzzzz plzzzz reply...

Please refer to the opening and closing rank for the previous year from the official website of the jee mains. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You should better visit the official websites of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may get to know the current status of rankings and also about the allottment of seats as per the...

Soneel Verma one month ago
how to get jipmer previous year question papers and also the aiims mock test papers answers?

You can get jipmer previous year question papers in this book of Arihant Experts called14 Years Solved Papers JIPMER Medical (English) 4th Edition. For AIIMS you can buy :AIIMS MBBS Entrance...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
ECE in IGDTUW or Engineering Physics in DTU?

I think engg. in physics in DTU.

Akshit Matthew one month ago

ECE in IGDTUW would be better

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers