There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can anyone tell me the qiestion pattern for iit exam n its scoring

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sani nazmi

Plese go through this link for last year pattern and syllabus.

Mostly patternt may not change this year too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank
Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...
Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info
Avinash 4 months ago
I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...
its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...
ankit raj 3 months ago
thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot
lalit 3 months ago
how i prepare for aipmt in few months by self study to crack aipmt 2016
Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
Dear Student, There are many like you who prefers to have recluse exam preparation. To bolster it more by adding surplus and quality materials needed for exams you can try and secure a...
Yash Vardhan 2 days ago
sir i am from uttar pradesh and want to know that list of exam i must be appear plz suggest me
Dear student If you want to persue engineering in india, flg is the list of imp exams you may appear JEE mains for NITs and other affilated colleges JEE advance for IITs Bitsat for BITs...
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
For engineering there are many entrance exams conducted. few of the top engineering exams are IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, UPESEAT, DTU, VITEEE, COMEDK etcTo get into a good college should be...
Natasha Roy yesterday
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details