Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i m class 11th student preparing for iit-jee 2012. please help me in deciding which package should i go for.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Akhilesh !

Thats great that you are preparing for IITJEE. Askiitians has designed  RIP-II programme especially for 11th students. The duration of this programme is for 2 years & it is for Rs.99,000

The core features of RIP-II  foundation Program:

Taught by the IITians- IITians are supposed to be the best brains on the planet. They can tap the potential IITian out of you. It is a group of more than 20 Ex- IITians as our permanent faculty.

Live classes- absolutely live, watch what the IITian writes on the white board (the computer screen works as the white board), listen what the IITian speaks and interact with him. You can also type in the chat box.

Comprehensive study material – It is thoroughly researched and designed by the Ex-IIT professors and Ex-IITians.It is based on a to-the- point approach.The hard copy of the study material will be dispatched to your place.

Test series- This is designed by Ex-IIT professors and a group of 20 IITians. It is unique, and can only be accessed by students. The student can know his/her percentile rank out of all the students enrolled with Askiitians.

Timings are flexible - The classes shall be conducted after school hours.It will take place 3 days a week.,each class will be of 2 hours.

Recordings of all classes - Another benefit is that a student never misses a class, even if he wants to. Say, for any reason he misses the class, we will send a link of the recording to him. This way a student can view the recording and update him/her.All the recording links are students property which will be available with him in the form aof an archive.

Assignments-The students are provided with regular assignments, topic wise and sub-topic wise. Assignments are equipped with answers and explanations.

Special Classes,Doubt removal sessions – If a student is weak in a particular area of particular topic or sub-topic, we will provide special classes as per the convenience of the timings of the students.

So, you can enroll with askiitians and we will guide you in the best possible manner. For more information, please contact to:

Manisha Sharma

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...

For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...

first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect

navneet 10 months ago
what is the address of dheeruhai ambani petroleum engineering university or college.

Dear Student, Please visit its official webiste and get the address from it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Sir i would know whether spot round will be conducted this yr and my jee rank is 68000 so will i gt any nit any branch and my home state is Karnataka

Spot round is held if there is any vacant seat left in any NITs. Also it is held every year. So there year also it will be conducted. You may get. Thanks.
  img

Chances are quite remote, the most deserving students get seats in first two or at the most in the third round and fourth or spot rounds are conducted in order to fill the vacant places,...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off