ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i m class 11th student preparing for iit-jee 2012. please help me in deciding which package should i go for.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Akhilesh !

Thats great that you are preparing for IITJEE. Askiitians has designed  RIP-II programme especially for 11th students. The duration of this programme is for 2 years & it is for Rs.99,000

The core features of RIP-II  foundation Program:

Taught by the IITians- IITians are supposed to be the best brains on the planet. They can tap the potential IITian out of you. It is a group of more than 20 Ex- IITians as our permanent faculty.

Live classes- absolutely live, watch what the IITian writes on the white board (the computer screen works as the white board), listen what the IITian speaks and interact with him. You can also type in the chat box.

Comprehensive study material – It is thoroughly researched and designed by the Ex-IIT professors and Ex-IITians.It is based on a to-the- point approach.The hard copy of the study material will be dispatched to your place.

Test series- This is designed by Ex-IIT professors and a group of 20 IITians. It is unique, and can only be accessed by students. The student can know his/her percentile rank out of all the students enrolled with Askiitians.

Timings are flexible - The classes shall be conducted after school hours.It will take place 3 days a week.,each class will be of 2 hours.

Recordings of all classes - Another benefit is that a student never misses a class, even if he wants to. Say, for any reason he misses the class, we will send a link of the recording to him. This way a student can view the recording and update him/her.All the recording links are students property which will be available with him in the form aof an archive.

Assignments-The students are provided with regular assignments, topic wise and sub-topic wise. Assignments are equipped with answers and explanations.

Special Classes,Doubt removal sessions – If a student is weak in a particular area of particular topic or sub-topic, we will provide special classes as per the convenience of the timings of the students.

So, you can enroll with askiitians and we will guide you in the best possible manner. For more information, please contact to:

Manisha Sharma

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 5 months ago
which coaching institute in delhi is good for one year IIT preparation . i.e from basics to masters in one year only (for an average student)

There are many coaching institute in delhi, but ASKIITIANS is EVERYWHERE. Advantage of taking online coaching Simple, Flexible Logistics : After location, time is the greatest limitation on...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
sir i have got 131 in jee mains and 94.25% in cbse board exams i am from punjab can i get nit jalandhar

yes go for spot round but branches are not good chemical engg,industrial production and engg=spot round biotecnology,textile engg thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago

not possible to get 94.35 in cbse boards........lol...

vivek kumar 8 months ago
Are the faculty for the 4 year btech and 5 year dual degree the same? What should be preferred between MnC Delhi btech or dual degree?

they will be the same. you just got to know whether you want to do more research in that field, then only do an mtech. dont go about taking a 5 year course, if you are planning on doing upsc...

Vineet Vinayak 8 months ago

jocsap not opening.....I am in tension now as I have to do some changes before locking it :( :(

Kunal 8 months ago

do you also need to do some changes also in your choice list ???

Kunal 8 months ago
Sir if my rank in jee main is 50000 can I get nit silchar, nit agartala in any round of counselling which branch can I get there (general) .is bit patna better than these nits.sir should I...

BIT Patna is better than those lower nits. NITs of east (like those of Arunanchal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Silchar) are not having reputation upto the mark. Moreover, NIT Agartala has a very good...

Kushagra Srivastava 8 months ago

BIT Patna is better than those lower nits. NITs of east (like those of Arunanchal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Silchar) are not having reputation upto the mark. Moreover, NIT Agartala has a very good...

Kushagra Srivastava 8 months ago
View all Questions »