Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

i m class 11th student preparing for iit-jee 2012. please help me in deciding which package should i go for.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Akhilesh !

Thats great that you are preparing for IITJEE. Askiitians has designed  RIP-II programme especially for 11th students. The duration of this programme is for 2 years & it is for Rs.99,000

The core features of RIP-II  foundation Program:

Taught by the IITians- IITians are supposed to be the best brains on the planet. They can tap the potential IITian out of you. It is a group of more than 20 Ex- IITians as our permanent faculty.

Live classes- absolutely live, watch what the IITian writes on the white board (the computer screen works as the white board), listen what the IITian speaks and interact with him. You can also type in the chat box.

Comprehensive study material – It is thoroughly researched and designed by the Ex-IIT professors and Ex-IITians.It is based on a to-the- point approach.The hard copy of the study material will be dispatched to your place.

Test series- This is designed by Ex-IIT professors and a group of 20 IITians. It is unique, and can only be accessed by students. The student can know his/her percentile rank out of all the students enrolled with Askiitians.

Timings are flexible - The classes shall be conducted after school hours.It will take place 3 days a week.,each class will be of 2 hours.

Recordings of all classes - Another benefit is that a student never misses a class, even if he wants to. Say, for any reason he misses the class, we will send a link of the recording to him. This way a student can view the recording and update him/her.All the recording links are students property which will be available with him in the form aof an archive.

Assignments-The students are provided with regular assignments, topic wise and sub-topic wise. Assignments are equipped with answers and explanations.

Special Classes,Doubt removal sessions – If a student is weak in a particular area of particular topic or sub-topic, we will provide special classes as per the convenience of the timings of the students.

So, you can enroll with askiitians and we will guide you in the best possible manner. For more information, please contact to:

Manisha Sharma

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 3 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
Which is worlds first medicine and who discovered it

ALEXANDAR FLEMMING DISOVERED THE FIRST MEDICINE OF WORLD. THE FIRST MEDICINE IS ENZYME IYSOZYME DISCOVERED IN THE YEAR 1923

SAHIL one month ago
Which is better NIT Delhi – CS or IIIT Allahabad – IT ?

IIIT Allahabad is better than NIT Delhi CS. NIT Delhi is new & not have good placements than IIIT Allahabad.

praveen singh 9 months ago
HAI......... I WANT TO GET A BETTER RANK IN THIS IIT JEE. CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BOOKS

for physical chemistry preparation you prefer OP Tondon ,organic chemistry – arihant prkhashan,inorganic – J.D lee,physics – hc verma concepts of physics,for maths you refer rd sharma and...

KALYAN 4 months ago

dear lavanya, presently where are you studying ...if you are studying at corporate colleges like chaitanya and narayana then you can follow a schedule or if you are studying in any other...

KALYAN 4 months ago

IIIT RK valley is also a good institution you better continue in that institute if you want to terminate from rgukt rk valley then you should write jeemains.to get good rank you must have...

KALYAN 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off