DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   i m class 11th student preparing for iit-jee 2012. please help me in deciding which package should i go for.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Akhilesh !

Thats great that you are preparing for IITJEE. Askiitians has designed  RIP-II programme especially for 11th students. The duration of this programme is for 2 years & it is for Rs.99,000

The core features of RIP-II  foundation Program:

Taught by the IITians- IITians are supposed to be the best brains on the planet. They can tap the potential IITian out of you. It is a group of more than 20 Ex- IITians as our permanent faculty.

Live classes- absolutely live, watch what the IITian writes on the white board (the computer screen works as the white board), listen what the IITian speaks and interact with him. You can also type in the chat box.

Comprehensive study material – It is thoroughly researched and designed by the Ex-IIT professors and Ex-IITians.It is based on a to-the- point approach.The hard copy of the study material will be dispatched to your place.

Test series- This is designed by Ex-IIT professors and a group of 20 IITians. It is unique, and can only be accessed by students. The student can know his/her percentile rank out of all the students enrolled with Askiitians.

Timings are flexible - The classes shall be conducted after school hours.It will take place 3 days a week.,each class will be of 2 hours.

Recordings of all classes - Another benefit is that a student never misses a class, even if he wants to. Say, for any reason he misses the class, we will send a link of the recording to him. This way a student can view the recording and update him/her.All the recording links are students property which will be available with him in the form aof an archive.

Assignments-The students are provided with regular assignments, topic wise and sub-topic wise. Assignments are equipped with answers and explanations.

Special Classes,Doubt removal sessions – If a student is weak in a particular area of particular topic or sub-topic, we will provide special classes as per the convenience of the timings of the students.

So, you can enroll with askiitians and we will guide you in the best possible manner. For more information, please contact to:

Manisha Sharma

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
dear Sir, Kindly tell me the exam pattern of stream SA OF kvpy. Part B consists of MCQs or Descriptive type questions? Thank U. K.Mogana 9942551669

The compelete information for KVPY exam is available on our website under section school exams. Please refer from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...

Dear, attend all round of counselling by putting all options of NITs along with some good branches of good Deemed unicversities also put BITS and IIITs in the list....... if not getting any...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You can”t do anything now. Just proceed for further rounds THANKS

vb one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers