ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i m class 11th student preparing for iit-jee 2012. please help me in deciding which package should i go for.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Akhilesh !

Thats great that you are preparing for IITJEE. Askiitians has designed  RIP-II programme especially for 11th students. The duration of this programme is for 2 years & it is for Rs.99,000

The core features of RIP-II  foundation Program:

Taught by the IITians- IITians are supposed to be the best brains on the planet. They can tap the potential IITian out of you. It is a group of more than 20 Ex- IITians as our permanent faculty.

Live classes- absolutely live, watch what the IITian writes on the white board (the computer screen works as the white board), listen what the IITian speaks and interact with him. You can also type in the chat box.

Comprehensive study material – It is thoroughly researched and designed by the Ex-IIT professors and Ex-IITians.It is based on a to-the- point approach.The hard copy of the study material will be dispatched to your place.

Test series- This is designed by Ex-IIT professors and a group of 20 IITians. It is unique, and can only be accessed by students. The student can know his/her percentile rank out of all the students enrolled with Askiitians.

Timings are flexible - The classes shall be conducted after school hours.It will take place 3 days a week.,each class will be of 2 hours.

Recordings of all classes - Another benefit is that a student never misses a class, even if he wants to. Say, for any reason he misses the class, we will send a link of the recording to him. This way a student can view the recording and update him/her.All the recording links are students property which will be available with him in the form aof an archive.

Assignments-The students are provided with regular assignments, topic wise and sub-topic wise. Assignments are equipped with answers and explanations.

Special Classes,Doubt removal sessions – If a student is weak in a particular area of particular topic or sub-topic, we will provide special classes as per the convenience of the timings of the students.

So, you can enroll with askiitians and we will guide you in the best possible manner. For more information, please contact to:

Manisha Sharma

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

Yeah, those colleges which recognise state quota. There are many colleges in Maharahtra that does recognise student having a domicile certificate of the same state.
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago

The criteria for state quota depends upon the college under consideration.Some colleges prefer the location of scholl from where the student passed 12 th board, some prefer the domicile...

shubham sharda 25 days ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo yesterday

Is there 0% chance of getting Cse. In DTU. Can I get ECE

Shubham Kumar yesterday

What will be my rank approx..?

10 hours ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

8 hours ago
what is the color of Iodine ?

voilet

revanth peddi 9 days ago
The electric potential due to a charged sphere of radius 2.0 cm is 400V at a distance of 10 cm from the centre. What will be the electric field at a distance of 20 cm from the centre of the...

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 6 months ago

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 6 months ago
SIR,I GOT 103 MARKS IN JEE MAINS 2015.I AM FROM GENERAL CATEGORY.WHAT ARE BEST CHOICES I AM ELIGIBLE FOR OR MAY BE NITs?

as u know that cut off for general category this year is 105 so u have not qualify jee main so u will not able to get admission in any nit but dont worry as this year paper was quite tougher...

ng29 24 days ago

sorrrry its not iou its ipu in delhi and upes is University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in dehradun

ng29 24 days ago

thanks for the suggestion.but what is iou and upes

ayush jain 24 days ago
i got 6245 in amrita entrance exam . Do i have any chance of getting ece in amrita coimbatore campus?

dear student, pls check opening and closing rank for past years on their website thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

Get to know about the query you have made by visiting the website of the uni.college, if you are not bale to make it then you can try at - SD Mewat college of engg and tech, Mewat Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
View all Questions »