Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

which would be better vibrant or bansal???i got a rank 1456 in sc in jee 2010. i m planning to take drop.pls suggest me

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Udit,

Everything depends on you ... coaching can be useful or worthless depending on how you use it...

Don't expect too much from coaching. The important thing is Self study, coaching is support system.

Bansal coaching is generally preferred over the vibrant...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal 23 hours ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 hours ago
Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL one month ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL one month ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
I got 122 marks in jee main in obcs catagory.and 12th in Bihar board got 75.4% what is predicted rank.

Dear Student, your JEE score is good but your board result is not thatb good, I guess you may try getting admission in any of these – DTU, Delhi,.........BITS, Pilani,...........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi deepesh you can expect a rank in between 30000-35000. your result is good but it would be better if you got more marks in board exam also. otherwise i am sure you will get a good college ...

SAHIL one month ago
My JEE ADVANCE rank is 8997..and JEE MAIN rank is 28223...But in JOSAA mock seat allocation i am getting NIT Durgapur-Biotech...will i get an IIT?

Dear student You category rank also matters for IIT. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Difficult for you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

For IIT it is quite difficult to predict, if you have got NIT Durgapur, there can be no furthe change in it as once seat is allocated from the backend, there can be no change at all,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off