ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   which would be better vibrant or bansal???i got a rank 1456 in sc in jee 2010. i m planning to take drop.pls suggest me

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Udit,

Everything depends on you ... coaching can be useful or worthless depending on how you use it...

Don't expect too much from coaching. The important thing is Self study, coaching is support system.

Bansal coaching is generally preferred over the vibrant...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 15 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 15 days ago
What chapters do I have to study to score atleast 40% in chemistry..??'cause I'm not at all good in chemistry

If you are student of class XII Here is the list of scoring chapters Solid State Surface Chemistry P block elements General Principles of extraction of elements D and f block Coordination...
  img
Gaurav 16 days ago

i reccomend u to start with organic chemistry as it had highest weightage and interesting also then proceed to chapter like pblock , metallurgy , salt analysis by reading notes quickly then...

ng29 15 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 2 days ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 yesterday

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary and...

ng29 yesterday
General Knowledge Questions are mostlybased on?

Current Affairs
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

History and current affairs.

Adarsh 6 days ago
respected sir/ madam is architecturing there in IIT’s and which all colleges do we get through paper-2’s advance version..?plz reply as soon as possible.

IIT Kgp and IIT R. Only IITs through paper 2.. yopu must check about SPA Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

students who have given paper 2 will be able to get in spa’s nit bits depending upon ur rank u should give NATA too as jj college of architectuure is through NATA not jee mains and lot other...

Nikunj Fotedar one month ago

no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee...

Nikunj Fotedar one month ago
I am studying in Class 11 . I want to get a seat in IIT Bombay , Computer Science. What is the required Rank , and score required ??

IIT are generally a good choice rather the best choice, the cut off list of the IIt may be checked by visiting the official website...if it works there, well and good, otherwise there is no...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago

The score may be around 300

Mantavya one month ago

1-100 rank

Risshabh 5 months ago
View all Questions »