ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   which would be better vibrant or bansal???i got a rank 1456 in sc in jee 2010. i m planning to take drop.pls suggest me

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Udit,

Everything depends on you ... coaching can be useful or worthless depending on how you use it...

Don't expect too much from coaching. The important thing is Self study, coaching is support system.

Bansal coaching is generally preferred over the vibrant...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 5 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 5 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 8 months ago
which is the most scoring topics in maths for IIT? Should the chapter number theory also be studied?

In maths calculus is the most scoring topic for IITJEE. Number theory not in the IITJEE syllabus but you should have the basic knowledge of Number theory. Thanks & Regards Sunil...

sunil raikwar one year ago
Please help me in this question as soon as possible. thank you 1/x+1/y+1/z = 1 where x is less than y and y is less than z. Find x,y,z

x=2, y=3, z=6 I do not know how to get to this. I just substituted these values. I think these conditions must be fulfilled: z=x*y x+y=z-1

Sahil Shah 11 days ago

x=2, y=3, z=6 I do not know how to get to this. I just substituted these values. I think these conditions must be fulfilled: z=x*y x+y=z-1

Sahil Shah 11 days ago
What do we call the study of birds?

Ornithology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of birds.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »