ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   which would be better vibrant or bansal???i got a rank 1456 in sc in jee 2010. i m planning to take drop.pls suggest me

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Udit,

Everything depends on you ... coaching can be useful or worthless depending on how you use it...

Don't expect too much from coaching. The important thing is Self study, coaching is support system.

Bansal coaching is generally preferred over the vibrant...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

img
Avinash 15 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
I have got 249 marks in BITS exam can I get admission in Gao or Hydrabad institute

To my mind if you are unable to make it at Goa or Hyderabad Institutions thaen you may try visiting some other reputed engg based institutions,I can guide you to try at ther following;...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

very rare chances.................... but hope for the best all the best

sajid 15 days ago

Only In B.sc

falak one month ago
Sir, can I enter into iiser through kvpy in the medical stream

yes you can enter in iiser through kvpy

PANKAJ NAIN 13 hours ago
Sir/Ma’am.... How is chemical at kgp? in terms of difficulty level, scoring and placements? I find maths and physics interesting (and physical chemistry) do you think I might not gain...

chemical at kgp is good , in terms of difficulty level not very difficult, scoring is eay and placements are good, this will also include lots of maths and chemistry.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago
View all Questions »