Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

which would be better vibrant or bansal???i got a rank 1456 in sc in jee 2010. i m planning to take drop.pls suggest me

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Udit,

Everything depends on you ... coaching can be useful or worthless depending on how you use it...

Don't expect too much from coaching. The important thing is Self study, coaching is support system.

Bansal coaching is generally preferred over the vibrant...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj kumar one month ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar 2 months ago
Pl give me list of most scoring topics for jee mains for all the three subjects

Dear Student, Please see the analysis of previous year papers of JEE and get the idea detailed idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Hey axz, no chapters are important for jee, placing a chapter below other is not good becoz just like we look at the analysis and predict ,,the paper setters also see the analysis and put...

Himanshu 4 months ago
is there any criteria in iit jee to get rank that we have to score min marks in all the therr sub to get AIR

dear student, yes you need to qualify the individual cutoff and overall cutoff both Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

Yes Dear, there are certain standards and set rules for the cutoff list that a student has to come up to, without which one cannot be given a seat in an NIT/IIT, my suggestion is to work...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
hellocan u pls guide me regarding wic is better cs at manipal jaipur or cs at manipal university manipal.please provide me with placement record in cs of both d campuses

both these colleges are good in placement but cs at manipal jaipur is a better choice in case of placement records but remember finally all things depends on your academic record and...

2016 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off