There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

narayana iit jee chemistry notes

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikrant,

These notes are very useful for IIT preparation nd you can get them through book sellers.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 4 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 4 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.
I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website
Avinash 4 months ago
if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................
arsalan nazim 4 months ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...
@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...
Parinit Dhoble 6 days ago
After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?
Roshan 6 days ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 6 years ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...
For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect
navneet 4 months ago
what is iit preparatory course. is iitk can be a better option
Hi One year preparatory course for SC/ST candidates is offered to improve their intake in the B.Tech programme. Generally 30 to 40 candidates from the non-qualified candidates list in the...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
did they announce for 2012?
tanya sinha 3 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details