• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

narayana iit jee chemistry notes

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikrant,

These notes are very useful for IIT preparation nd you can get them through book sellers.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is the official syllabus provided for jee advanced, sufficient for cracking advanced or some more knowledge is also required?

@aakansha yes, the questions of jee advanced will be only from that syllabus , but prepare those syllabus perfectly , they might be mix up 2-3 concepts at a time in a question , which req....

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

hello yes that is right for jee advace that syllabus is to prepare.all the best..................................................................................................

raj kumar 7 days ago
i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh one month ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar one month ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh one month ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 5 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 5 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 5 months ago
Hey......now iam joining in btech and wanted to prepare for bitsat 2016 along with my btech.....so can u give me sme imp tips for preparation......and refer me sme books for bitsat...not...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Kushal darwaja 9 months ago
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get and my category is general

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

I would advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains/josaa to locate the information pertaining to your stature whether you are in or not,.......you may also keep track of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.

Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off