FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

narayana iit jee chemistry notes

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikrant,

These notes are very useful for IIT preparation nd you can get them through book sellers.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 9 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 9 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 9 months ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
i will be going in 11 std now.please tell me which books should i refer in the beginning? please tell me how much time should i give for preperation of iit exam each day without tutions?

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html The above link should help you with the books. You can also buy books from stores and there are a lot of guides available on the...

Yash 23 days ago

You would find may books in the link given by Yash. But i’d like to warn you that studying from too many books is not good. You have to stick to one or two books and study them thouroghly....

shubham sharda 22 days ago
which branch is best for engineering student

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } I'll recommend to mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering is still better than other degrees. It contains one of the major activities in the...

Leepika Roy 3 months ago

I would sugggest Mechanical Engineeering

Krishnamurthy 3 months ago
What is the difference between cellular and cytokine barriers?

Cellular Barriers Leukocytes (white blood cells) act like independent, single-celled organisms and are the second arm of the innate immune system.The innate leukocytes include...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
while surfing through internet , i found that scope ( hence placements ) for cs branch are better than any other so should i compromise with stream or place ? i would probably get cse in all...

I think you should take CS in new IITs. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

thanks, sir

arpit 11 months ago
View all Questions »