• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

narayana iit jee chemistry notes

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikrant,

These notes are very useful for IIT preparation nd you can get them through book sellers.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I pass 12th from nios board can I take admission in IIT jee

@ anushka Nios refers to national open school board , and its just like other boards , there is no diffrence in it . so, u can appear in jee also from nios board , as its also a board . but ...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

HI ANUSHKA YES SURE FRIEND YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JEE EXAM. STUDENTS OF NIOS BOARD CAN APPEAR IN ANY COMPETITIVE EXAM LIKE NEET, JEE MAINS AND JEE ADVANCE AND EVEN THEY CAN APPEAR FOR NDA...

SAHIL 18 days ago
If the ordered pairs (x1, y1) and (x2, y2) satisfying the system of equationslog10 y โ€“ log10 |x| = log100 4 and log100 |x + y| = , find the value of (x1 + x2 + y1 + y2).

Hii The value after secong log term is not written . Kindly provide the complete information and we will help you . Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL 26 days ago
Who is known as father of Indian palentolgy. And explain term taxonomy? With full description.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birbal Sahani

Gaurav Medhe 8 months ago

I think akbar check in google..,.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€ don't see multiple and ...post yr ques again...becoz even m weak in this matters gk

Rojy 3 months ago

Hi dear..here's yr ans Its Birbal sahani โ€ฆ.check it if have doubt He was the first..check it in google if u want

Rojy 3 months ago
can i get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files ?

You can not get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files because they belongs to a private institute but definetly u can get other question banks of goood quality in buy ...

Yash verma 10 months ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions ยป

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off