narayana iit jee chemistry notes

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikrant,

These notes are very useful for IIT preparation nd you can get them through book sellers.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can we get admission in iit through NATA exam

No...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 2 months ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Can I Get CSE,IT,ECE,SE,EEE,EE in DTU after getting 36304 AIR in jee mains. (I m delhi region candidate and have DEFENCE QUOTA)???? Also tell me about chances in NSIT too???

Hi, Please visit our college and branch predictor for a better idea. There are very less chances of getting NSIT at this rank. Best of Luck...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Sir , i got 215 in IIT mains exam and scored 95% in 12 th cbse .in IIT advance i just have 127 marks.what can approximately be my rank?? (i am of general category)

Your expected rank is 7500-8000 in JEE Main. You may get a decent NIT with this rank. However, as your JEE Advance marks are so less, you will just be able to clear the cutoff i think....
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago

Hi Shikha, Seeing your marks you can expect mains rank between 1000-2000. With advanced marks your rank will be beyond 15,000. You can still join best NITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar,...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago

Is it Bihar Intermediate Education? Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty

Arun Kumar 6 months ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
View all Questions »