narayana iit jee chemistry notes

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikrant,

These notes are very useful for IIT preparation nd you can get them through book sellers.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

There is no NRI quota in IITs. So you have to follow tthe regular procedure to get the admission into IITs. For pursuing 5 years Integrated Programme M.A. in Madras you need to give an extra...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 days ago
SIR,I GOT 33620 AS MY AIR AND 95.6% IN CBSE . WILL I GET ADMISSION ATLEAST IN NIT CALICUT??

Hi, There is a possibility that you can get NIT, If not Calicut than you can get any other for sure. But the branch is a major concern you need to look. But you can easliy get any good...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

SIR , I WISH TO DO EEE BUT IF NOT EEE ,I WOULD TRY CHEMICAL. WILL I GET ANY ONE FROM THE ABOVE SAID?? IN NIT??

ARJUN RAJ 3 months ago
Pls tell me the most scoring topics each in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for IIT JEE

in chemistry atomic structure,chemical bonding ,classification of elements ,acids and bases

pogula sumanth 7 months ago

IN Maths straight lines,integrals,trigonometric equations,derivatives

lokesh palingi 8 months ago

In maths straight lines , derivatives

nynesh 8 months ago
Hello everyone, jee main -59383 obc rank(all india) -15184 state rank(gen)-6099 state rank(obc)-2040 state -up. kindly tell will i be called for counselling in multiple rounds. also tell...

You will definitely get in MNIT allahabad as per your home state OBC rank is concerned. you will also get good branches if you wait till round 2/ round 3. But the chnaces are less for DTU...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »