narayana iit jee chemistry notes

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikrant,

These notes are very useful for IIT preparation nd you can get them through book sellers.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,i got 1011 rank in advance (jee).am i eligible for preparatory course?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Sir, How can I prepare for kypy 2014 exam? I belong sx group. what is the syllabus. thank you

Hi, In order to prepare for KVPY you need a proper guidnace for KVPY as well as the level of the study must meet the KVPY requirements. U can join askiitians, where our dedicated iitian...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
2x 3 -3x+1/2x 3 +3x 2 -11x-6.what is the method to find its linear factors.

Hi, The method goes like this. Look at the constant term first, one of the root is factor of 6, so +-1, +-2, +-3, +-6. One root is out of this and you have to check it. Now you have one...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 days ago
Hello Sir, I have given jee main this year and i got 78,445 rank in mains.I belong to sc category and my state of eligibility is haryana. So far as per previous years cutoff, i am getting...

Hi, NSIT hold a slight advantage over IIIT Allahadbad. The course you are getting is also good. In terms of placements, MSIT holds a big advantage as it is situated in New Delhi. So NSIT is...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »