narayana iit jee chemistry notes

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikrant,

These notes are very useful for IIT preparation nd you can get them through book sellers.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 4 months ago

obc

saumya 4 months ago
hey guys i am presently in class 11 now i am going to start prepare for iit jee 2016 so i am little confused about my time mangement my subject management and what book to study also how...

‘Practice makes a man perfect’ The problem you’ve stated is very common problem and many don’t even realise that it is a problem. While preparing for JEE, you need to...
  img
Ravi 26 days ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
sir, is it possible to discontinue m.b.b.s. course from odisha govt. college after 1 year of admission to take m.b.b.s.course in jipmer next year ????

Hi Yes, it is possible to switch to any college even after 1 year of admission into other college provided you are able to clear the entrance exam and fulfill the criterai for gaining...
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago
Which rank i have to gain for getting a govt seat in any kerala govt college????

Hi, Visit the askiitians college and branch predictor to get an better idea of marks and ranks for specific branch and colleges. You can aslo have a look at last years opening and cloasing...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
View all Questions »