narayana iit jee chemistry notes

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikrant,

These notes are very useful for IIT preparation nd you can get them through book sellers.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL 3 months ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir, What do you suggest..... Textile Technology in IIT Delhi or Bio Tech (daul degree) in IIT Delhi....?

Hi See both the branches are of almost same level so its best if you what you like in both. Do you like bio then you can chose Bio Tech otherwise choose Textile. Thanks & Regards, Arun...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

textile technology of course.If you want the tag go for textile technology.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago
flow & non-flow process in thermodynamics

Steady breeze process Fluid breeze in which all the altitude at any one point are connected with account to time Fluid breeze after any change in agreement or appearance equilibria Flow...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »