• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

narayana iit jee chemistry notes

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikrant,

These notes are very useful for IIT preparation nd you can get them through book sellers.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj kumar one month ago
can i get the complete physics course of class 12 specially designed for medical exams ,not for iit

Yes you can get. Please call our toll free number 1800 2000 838 or share your contact details.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...

The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 7 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off