DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear sir/madam,

PLease give me some tips for rigorous practice. As my holidays are going on now, how many hours of practice is really needed per day? How much time do i devote to theory and numericals? What kind of study pattern do I adopt to study for JEE? 

Regards

Raghu

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Raghu

There isnt any particular hours you should practice every day.You can practice as much you can considering your health. It would be always better first you study theory and then start practicing numerical along with it.And then after ward check your theory by doing some mcq. I suggest devote more time for numericals.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Dear Raghu,

First of all,never go for quantity, always aim at quality!

Even if u study for 6 hrs but with pure devotion,its of gr8 use.

Try to study for 6-8 hrs a day.

Give 4-5 hrs to theory n the remaining tym to Numericals.

Always try to study chemistry in the morning so that the oxygen level increases in ur body n u'll be able to mug up more.

Focus on MECHANICS in Physics and on chemistry.

JEE 2011 will have higher proportions of the above 2 mentioned .

This yr Maths doesn't need any xtra practice.

Regards,

Shashank Shekhar

IIT Roorkee.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 9 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 9 days ago
what is the requirement ofmarks for jee main paper 2 ( b. arch) to be qualified for advance exam??

Hi Student, JEE main score is validated for the IIT JEE mains advanced. The cut of would be around 120-130 marks in JEE MAINS
  img
Harishwar 29 days ago

do we need to qualify jee mains paper-1 also if we need to go for b.arch????

mansi dabriwal 29 days ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Ravi 5 months ago
A thin uniform rod of mass M and length L is hinged vertically above frictionless pivot point O, as shown in figure and then allowed to fall to the ground. With what angular speed does rod...

Consider a momentary situation at an angle with the horizontal.. calculate the torque or angular momentum about the centre of mass that will be equal to the (I a or I.w) where, I is moment...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

write the equartion for angular momentum conservation at any instant making angle with vertical, i.e. mvl= Iw 2. Loss in potential energy = gain in Rotational kinetic energy mgl/2/1(1-cos@)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 5 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Sir i will be apperaring for jee in 2016.I am currently in class 12. i have also joined a coaching institution but earlier in class 11 i didnt study maths and physics neither did i solve the...

jee main is the exam in which one question from each chapter comes so u must not leave any chapter , and try ur best to back up spare atleast 2 days for clas 11 and start with those which...

ng29 18 days ago

in jee main each chapter has almost equally weightage so dont leave any topic to get a good score

ng29 18 days ago

maxm wattage is guven to which chapters?

aditya 18 days ago
View all Questions »