Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear sir/madam,

PLease give me some tips for rigorous practice. As my holidays are going on now, how many hours of practice is really needed per day? How much time do i devote to theory and numericals? What kind of study pattern do I adopt to study for JEE? 

Regards

Raghu

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Raghu

There isnt any particular hours you should practice every day.You can practice as much you can considering your health. It would be always better first you study theory and then start practicing numerical along with it.And then after ward check your theory by doing some mcq. I suggest devote more time for numericals.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Dear Raghu,

First of all,never go for quantity, always aim at quality!

Even if u study for 6 hrs but with pure devotion,its of gr8 use.

Try to study for 6-8 hrs a day.

Give 4-5 hrs to theory n the remaining tym to Numericals.

Always try to study chemistry in the morning so that the oxygen level increases in ur body n u'll be able to mug up more.

Focus on MECHANICS in Physics and on chemistry.

JEE 2011 will have higher proportions of the above 2 mentioned .

This yr Maths doesn't need any xtra practice.

Regards,

Shashank Shekhar

IIT Roorkee.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 4 months ago
Which is better for self study.... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 10 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago
Hi, I would like to know how much role branch play in any IIT? We have confusion between choosing IIT location and branch? Which one plays key role? How to come to decision? We do not have...

Hey,congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad at IIT Bombay.Firsly I want to say that if you are really intrested in any paticular subject the take it up without bothering about...

Nicho priyatham one month ago

hi sri i think instead of location branch should be your preference because branch has a lifetime effect on your carrer while location has only a 4 year effect on your life. donot consider...

SAHIL one month ago

i think instead of location branch should be your preference because branch has a lifetime effect on your carrer while location has only a 4 year effect on your life. donot consider...

raj one month ago
there are too many different programs fiitjee is offering for long term..can u pls suggest me which one is better out of all those for getting into a very nice iit?

Dear Student, You can go through our programs and take an advantage of online class just by seating from your home. Please have a look on the below link for the programs....
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 days ago

@ sresthapa Kindly contact the fiitjee center for the same , beacuse it will vary from center to center that the courses they are offering , u can go through the askiitian live class...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
Sir I have scored 141 in jee mains 2016 and 95.6% in cbse 2016.can I get SE or IT at dtu or nsit. Thank you

Dear Student, you must visit the official websites of DTU as well as NSIT to check the merit list and cutoff for this year and then get to know what is your stature there, are you in or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi pragun please use the branch and college predictor to get answer to your query http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off