DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear sir/madam,

PLease give me some tips for rigorous practice. As my holidays are going on now, how many hours of practice is really needed per day? How much time do i devote to theory and numericals? What kind of study pattern do I adopt to study for JEE? 

Regards

Raghu

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Raghu

There isnt any particular hours you should practice every day.You can practice as much you can considering your health. It would be always better first you study theory and then start practicing numerical along with it.And then after ward check your theory by doing some mcq. I suggest devote more time for numericals.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Dear Raghu,

First of all,never go for quantity, always aim at quality!

Even if u study for 6 hrs but with pure devotion,its of gr8 use.

Try to study for 6-8 hrs a day.

Give 4-5 hrs to theory n the remaining tym to Numericals.

Always try to study chemistry in the morning so that the oxygen level increases in ur body n u'll be able to mug up more.

Focus on MECHANICS in Physics and on chemistry.

JEE 2011 will have higher proportions of the above 2 mentioned .

This yr Maths doesn't need any xtra practice.

Regards,

Shashank Shekhar

IIT Roorkee.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 2 months ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 11 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma yesterday
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

img
Ravi 7 months ago
Which is betteriit roorkee electrical or IIT Bombay chemical or civil ?

Here we can’t campare the two colleges as both are top. But talking about the branchs, Since electrical is in more demand as compare to the chemical and so the students more prefere...
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

Dear student, If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for all. So...

sajid one month ago

i suggest to try getting admission at – RCC Inst of Info techBeliaghata.......college of engg, pune,......lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......JJTU Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan

Aniket Bagga 23 days ago
is arihant a good book for iit jee 2011 in physics. plz tellme .

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these three books are more than enough for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these 2 books are more than enough for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »