Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Dear sir/madam,

PLease give me some tips for rigorous practice. As my holidays are going on now, how many hours of practice is really needed per day? How much time do i devote to theory and numericals? What kind of study pattern do I adopt to study for JEE? 

Regards

Raghu

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Raghu

There isnt any particular hours you should practice every day.You can practice as much you can considering your health. It would be always better first you study theory and then start practicing numerical along with it.And then after ward check your theory by doing some mcq. I suggest devote more time for numericals.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Dear Raghu,

First of all,never go for quantity, always aim at quality!

Even if u study for 6 hrs but with pure devotion,its of gr8 use.

Try to study for 6-8 hrs a day.

Give 4-5 hrs to theory n the remaining tym to Numericals.

Always try to study chemistry in the morning so that the oxygen level increases in ur body n u'll be able to mug up more.

Focus on MECHANICS in Physics and on chemistry.

JEE 2011 will have higher proportions of the above 2 mentioned .

This yr Maths doesn't need any xtra practice.

Regards,

Shashank Shekhar

IIT Roorkee.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 6 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 6 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 6 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 4 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 6 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 6 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 6 months ago
scoring a mark of 452 out of 720 in aipmt which college and corse am i to expect?

Depends totally on the cut off and the performance of other students. You could get through state quota

Neeti 6 months ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate

Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.

Prerna Pal 7 months ago
GOOD MORNING SIR , I M ABHIJEET MY JEE RANK IS 195175.. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW CAN I GET ANY NIT ? MY 12TH PERCENTAGE IS 82.64

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

My advice is to visit the official weblinks of Jeemains as well as Josaa and get to know your actual status over there whether you are able to make it there or not, if not then try visiting ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off