ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir , i have got 76% marks in board exam and i have taken a drop to crack iit jee in 2011 . will the eligibility criteria be increased to 80% and i have also read  in times of india that they will give 70% weightage to 12th marks and 30% to a general ability test . is this going to be implemented from next year . sir please reply . - kriti

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Kriti,

Ya .. Thats all true .. but don worry .. there is no official announcement has been don yet .. and most problably (95 % chances) the critieria for 2011 will remain the same .. so u concentrate on your study .. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

thank you sir ,I have been very tensed ever since I heard this news.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 6 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash 17 hours ago
My BITSAT score is 351. Which branch should I opt CS at BITS GOA or CS at BITS HYDERABAD?

i think u must opt for bits hyderabad cse rather than bits goa as bits hyderabad is better than goa in all aspects infrastructure , placements etc, goa is good only location wise and...

ng29 29 days ago

BITS Hyderabad is comparatively better and go for CS and if still you are little doubtful then you may try visiting at the websites – VIT University, Vellore Lovely Professional Uni,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

bits hyd is better than others

sajid 15 days ago
I am Abhishek from Jaipur. I have scored 513 in AIPMT exams 2015. What rank can I expect?

hello Abhishek you can get your predicted rank on following link http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/
  img
Abhinav one month ago
Hello I am expecting rank 30,000-35,000 in JEE Mains with a score of 92.20% and 135 in Mains. Will I be able to get any decent NIT or shall I go to LMNIIT ?

Hi.. As per the rank and the category you have mentioned, it is difficult to get a decent NIT in the first counselling. Regarding NIT Kururshetra also, it is somewhat difficult, since your...
  img
Sakshi 16 days ago

Hi.. First of all you should tell us about your category. 135 marks are little less to get into a very good NIT. But still you should try for the counselling sessions. If something works...
  img
Sakshi 18 days ago

Hello I belong to general category .. Can you list which NIT’s I’ll be able to get? Any I belong to Haryana , So , In NIT-Kurukshetra , Can I get any stream? Thank You

Arjun Gupta 18 days ago
View all Questions »