Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: OFFER5

sir , i have got 76% marks in board exam and i have taken a drop to crack iit jee in 2011 . will the eligibility criteria be increased to 80% and i have also read  in times of india that they will give 70% weightage to 12th marks and 30% to a general ability test . is this going to be implemented from next year . sir please reply . - kriti

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Kriti,

Ya .. Thats all true .. but don worry .. there is no official announcement has been don yet .. and most problably (95 % chances) the critieria for 2011 will remain the same .. so u concentrate on your study .. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

thank you sir ,I have been very tensed ever since I heard this news.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 3 days ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
my rank is 219586 in jee mains which is best college for me

First of all you won’t get any best college. You only will college via which you can take your degree after 4 yrs. That too not guaranteed. So, its better to again give exam to get the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 13 days ago

Dear Student, there are very thin chances that you may get a seat in top rated institutions like NITs or IITs etc but for sure at some chosen and highly repuited institutons which are best...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
what is the full form of entrance exam NATA and in which colleges we are eligible after clearing NATA and what is the prospect

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) which is a body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in...

SAHIL 2 days ago
How would be Computer Science and engineering at ICFAI UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD

CSE is good branch inICFAI UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student the college is good.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

ICFAI Dehradun would be a better option tha Hydserabad as the campus is older, has a brand value and excellent placements. The Hyderabad campus is good just for the MBA course. While the...

rahul 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off