I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CRACK IIT THIS YEAR.I WANT TO PREPARE FOR THE SECOND YEAR I.E; IIT2011. BUT MY PARENTS DON'T WANT ME TO SIT AT HOME SO THEY GOT ME ADMITTED TO A PRIVATE ENGG COLLEGE. PLEASE HELP ME,HOW CAN I PLAN MY STUDY TO GET A VERY GOOD RANK NEXT YEAR?PLEASE HELP

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sana,

I think you shud drop a year and shud join some good coaching centre for preparation for good guidelines. And study hard along with lot of practise ..Give 7-8 hours of self study with concentration everyday other than coaching and tutions etc..

There are many good coaching institutes are there .. like bansal , akash fitjee.. you can join any of them ..

Also you have one more better option that is to join askiitians online coaching and can save ur time .. it got best results in iitjee2010.. 

Check out the link for the packages :

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 18 days ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
hello sir, i m akash... i am confused so as to which branch should i take for b.tech....... most likely i have 2 option.. first..i can do mechanical in kiit,bbsr or should i choose...

Akash , first of all congratulations on your selection. Both the branches are evergreen and everpaying branch. You must go to that branch which interests you more and where you can excel....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Sir, what do you feel is the better..... Biochemical engineering and biotechnology(dual degree) in IIT Delhi or EEE in NIT Surathkal or Metallurgy (dual degree) in IIT Kharagpur?

In my opinion, Biotech would be better in IIT Delhi. IIT Delhi would provide you good exposure. THanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

Biotech isn’t a great branch.You should opt for Production and Industrial Engineering at IIT Roorkee or Metallurgy at IIT KGP.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 5 years ago
View all Questions »