Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CRACK IIT THIS YEAR.I WANT TO PREPARE FOR THE SECOND YEAR I.E; IIT2011. BUT MY PARENTS DON'T WANT ME TO SIT AT HOME SO THEY GOT ME ADMITTED TO A PRIVATE ENGG COLLEGE. PLEASE HELP ME,HOW CAN I PLAN MY STUDY TO GET A VERY GOOD RANK NEXT YEAR?PLEASE HELP

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sana,

I think you shud drop a year and shud join some good coaching centre for preparation for good guidelines. And study hard along with lot of practise ..Give 7-8 hours of self study with concentration everyday other than coaching and tutions etc..

There are many good coaching institutes are there .. like bansal , akash fitjee.. you can join any of them ..

Also you have one more better option that is to join askiitians online coaching and can save ur time .. it got best results in iitjee2010.. 

Check out the link for the packages :

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 9 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 9 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 9 months ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
sir what was the cut off for aipvt 2015 general category

hi varsha Previous year cut off: General: 1360 to 3586 OBC: 7652 to 8350 SC: 10636 to 33852 ST: 64485 to 70707 best of luck for future thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 19 days ago
i got 139000 air and 42000 in obc category from delhi. can i get cse at iiit delhi through jac?

Dear, IIIT D is becoming a ranking college now a days, its conputational R and D department is getting fund from top organization, so very rare chance of getting IIIT D....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Nothing for sure can be committed about your confirmed seat, but yes, you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to check out for your standing there whether you are in or...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
should i fill bits ranchi in choice filling of josaa?

Yes you can. Its a good college.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Of course you can go for it without any second opinion as all the BITS campus are quite good,...........If you are still in a fix, then try visiting some chosen one institutions which are...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off