I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CRACK IIT THIS YEAR.I WANT TO PREPARE FOR THE SECOND YEAR I.E; IIT2011. BUT MY PARENTS DON'T WANT ME TO SIT AT HOME SO THEY GOT ME ADMITTED TO A PRIVATE ENGG COLLEGE. PLEASE HELP ME,HOW CAN I PLAN MY STUDY TO GET A VERY GOOD RANK NEXT YEAR?PLEASE HELP

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sana,

I think you shud drop a year and shud join some good coaching centre for preparation for good guidelines. And study hard along with lot of practise ..Give 7-8 hours of self study with concentration everyday other than coaching and tutions etc..

There are many good coaching institutes are there .. like bansal , akash fitjee.. you can join any of them ..

Also you have one more better option that is to join askiitians online coaching and can save ur time .. it got best results in iitjee2010.. 

Check out the link for the packages :

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
which is better nit trichy, suratkal, warangal chemical or vnit, mnit electrical, mechanical

IN ALL of them...NIT warangal is so much better..but the thing concern to all over the placement term..some universities are also doing so much gud...LPU is also in the coparison..i am the...

Vivek Kumar 2 months ago
marks requried in iitjee for sc cat student . to get good rank and branch in . pleade tell

For you to get a good college and good branch in IITs and NITs you need to score around 150-180 out of 360 in JEE Mains. This will get you a good branch and good NIT Then you need to score...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 days ago

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 days ago
View all Questions »