I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CRACK IIT THIS YEAR.I WANT TO PREPARE FOR THE SECOND YEAR I.E; IIT2011. BUT MY PARENTS DON'T WANT ME TO SIT AT HOME SO THEY GOT ME ADMITTED TO A PRIVATE ENGG COLLEGE. PLEASE HELP ME,HOW CAN I PLAN MY STUDY TO GET A VERY GOOD RANK NEXT YEAR?PLEASE HELP

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sana,

I think you shud drop a year and shud join some good coaching centre for preparation for good guidelines. And study hard along with lot of practise ..Give 7-8 hours of self study with concentration everyday other than coaching and tutions etc..

There are many good coaching institutes are there .. like bansal , akash fitjee.. you can join any of them ..

Also you have one more better option that is to join askiitians online coaching and can save ur time .. it got best results in iitjee2010.. 

Check out the link for the packages :

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 days ago
i m in gen pd how much i should score in jee adv to gt cse in any of the jonal iits??????

Hi, The CSE branch is the top branch in IITs. You need to score rank below 500 to get this branch in good IITs....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 11 days ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
who was the first women governor in india

Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Sir my jee main rank 84565 can I get ccet uiet or uicet in chandigarh counselling? I am not from chandigarh.

(opening) (closing) CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil Gen 30877 214285 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil sc 346201 346201 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil ST 165989 165989 these are the cutoffs in 2013. As per your rank...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
If the home state is Delhi and category OBC but the certificate is made from some other state not Delhi. So, will it be valid for admission in NIT Delhi under HS OBC ???

Hi, If you have a domicile certificate of Delhi, than will be considered from Delhi. Regarding the OBC certificate, you must visit JEE Mains website and communicate with them for a...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »