I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CRACK IIT THIS YEAR.I WANT TO PREPARE FOR THE SECOND YEAR I.E; IIT2011. BUT MY PARENTS DON'T WANT ME TO SIT AT HOME SO THEY GOT ME ADMITTED TO A PRIVATE ENGG COLLEGE. PLEASE HELP ME,HOW CAN I PLAN MY STUDY TO GET A VERY GOOD RANK NEXT YEAR?PLEASE HELP

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sana,

I think you shud drop a year and shud join some good coaching centre for preparation for good guidelines. And study hard along with lot of practise ..Give 7-8 hours of self study with concentration everyday other than coaching and tutions etc..

There are many good coaching institutes are there .. like bansal , akash fitjee.. you can join any of them ..

Also you have one more better option that is to join askiitians online coaching and can save ur time .. it got best results in iitjee2010.. 

Check out the link for the packages :

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 27 days ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 26 days ago
what is the derivation of volume strength??

"Concentrations of hydrogen peroxide solutions are sometimes quoted in molarity, more often in "volume strength." Volume strength is unique to hydrogen peroxide. When hydrogen peroxide...

Harshakavya 4 months ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago
the structure of bakelite is-

Bakelite or polyoxybenzylmethylenglycolanhydride , is an early plastic. It is a thermosetting phenol formaldehyde resin, formed from an elimination reaction of phenol with formaldehyde.
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

You have to wait it is hard for us to tell wheter you will get or not, the best thing you can do is to try for other options also, in case you don’t get bits then you can go for other...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »