DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I did not write IIT exam coz i missed to get the form. I also screwed up in my 12th and aieee due to lotta mental problems coz my mom passed away 2 months before the exam and this was really disturbing. Infact she was sick for 7 months and i visited her everyday after tutions.. OK leave that aside.

I wrote aieee and got 82 marks.. yea its low but its ok mark when u consider that u got it without stuying much. I have got admission in saranathan college in my own city thru management quota but also have applied for the aieee counselling thing coz i have a feeling that i might get lucky and get NIT in my city (Trichy only coz my dad says i cant study outside else my sister might feel lonely). I am smart guy when it comes to maths, physics and computers and am better in thinking than in memorizing. I am wondering if i should goto my college as well as give IIT and aieee another shot. I mean i'm gonna learn the same C, java and other programming languages in college so should i also spend some time to study for these exams daily. Whats big about the IIT anywayz? What is the advantage of joining IIT? How will it be better than my current college. I would be happy if i got NIT but still i keep wondering about a retry for these competitive exams. Please answer my question. Thanks in advance.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Mohsin,

There is no doubt that IIT is brand name and always considered as the top name in Technical education and the main advantage of joining the IIT is the peer group .. u will spend your four years with the brillient minds of country .. this is the main reason everbody is crazy abt it .. But NITs are not far behind .. they comes jus after the IITs .. and also NIT are the institute of national imporatance .. NIT trichy is one the top three NIT so ll advise you to join NIT trichy, it has great reputation and very good placemnts as well as quality education...

So if you get the admission in top NITs then you shud join it without any second thought.. And if you dont get any then will advise you not to join any collage and drop a year and do a rigorous preparation for IIT JEE and AIEEE as no other collage is comparable to old IITs and NITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Dear Mohsin,

There is no doubt that IIT is brand name and always considered as the top name in Technical education and the main advantage of joining the IIT is the peer group .. u will spend your four years with the brillient minds of country .. this is the main reason everbody is crazy abt it .. But NITs are not far behind .. they comes jus after the IITs .. and also NIT are the institute of national imporatance .. NIT trichy is one the top three NIT so ll advise you to join NIT trichy, it has great reputation and very good placemnts as well as quality education...

So if you get the admission in top NITs then you shud join it without any second thought.. And if you dont get any then will advise you not to join any collage and drop a year and do arigorous preparation for IIT JEE and AIEEE as no other collage is comparable to old IITs and NITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R one month ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..i checked the opening and closing rank too...my rank is not in that range..but when i previously posted the same question i got reply that the ...

That was for ST cat students... For GEN cat, its very rare to get in NIT Trichy with this rank..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I am li’l scared that you may not make it there this time, even if you try to get it at some other leading institutions, you may be supposed to qualify NATA, anyway there is no harm in...

Soneel Verma one month ago
DOB 2 Q296 page 415

The correct answer is (a) Riboflavin (vitamin B2, vitamin G, lactoflavin) a heat-stable B complex vitamin that functions as a component of FAD and FMN for the reversible transfer of...
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
Tell me about Askiitians Foundation Courses for IITJEE

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details