ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I did not write IIT exam coz i missed to get the form. I also screwed up in my 12th and aieee due to lotta mental problems coz my mom passed away 2 months before the exam and this was really disturbing. Infact she was sick for 7 months and i visited her everyday after tutions.. OK leave that aside.

I wrote aieee and got 82 marks.. yea its low but its ok mark when u consider that u got it without stuying much. I have got admission in saranathan college in my own city thru management quota but also have applied for the aieee counselling thing coz i have a feeling that i might get lucky and get NIT in my city (Trichy only coz my dad says i cant study outside else my sister might feel lonely). I am smart guy when it comes to maths, physics and computers and am better in thinking than in memorizing. I am wondering if i should goto my college as well as give IIT and aieee another shot. I mean i'm gonna learn the same C, java and other programming languages in college so should i also spend some time to study for these exams daily. Whats big about the IIT anywayz? What is the advantage of joining IIT? How will it be better than my current college. I would be happy if i got NIT but still i keep wondering about a retry for these competitive exams. Please answer my question. Thanks in advance.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Mohsin,

There is no doubt that IIT is brand name and always considered as the top name in Technical education and the main advantage of joining the IIT is the peer group .. u will spend your four years with the brillient minds of country .. this is the main reason everbody is crazy abt it .. But NITs are not far behind .. they comes jus after the IITs .. and also NIT are the institute of national imporatance .. NIT trichy is one the top three NIT so ll advise you to join NIT trichy, it has great reputation and very good placemnts as well as quality education...

So if you get the admission in top NITs then you shud join it without any second thought.. And if you dont get any then will advise you not to join any collage and drop a year and do a rigorous preparation for IIT JEE and AIEEE as no other collage is comparable to old IITs and NITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Dear Mohsin,

There is no doubt that IIT is brand name and always considered as the top name in Technical education and the main advantage of joining the IIT is the peer group .. u will spend your four years with the brillient minds of country .. this is the main reason everbody is crazy abt it .. But NITs are not far behind .. they comes jus after the IITs .. and also NIT are the institute of national imporatance .. NIT trichy is one the top three NIT so ll advise you to join NIT trichy, it has great reputation and very good placemnts as well as quality education...

So if you get the admission in top NITs then you shud join it without any second thought.. And if you dont get any then will advise you not to join any collage and drop a year and do arigorous preparation for IIT JEE and AIEEE as no other collage is comparable to old IITs and NITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 11 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
how can i cover chapters from both class +1 and +2 in six months?

What, i am getting, at present, you are in class, 12 th, also you have to complete class 12 th JEE syllabus along with class 11 th . For this, time management playes a crucial role...... For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??

Answer is 111 kilometer

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i want to crack aiims exam which i would be giving in 2017.can i gets some tips.and also name of important books.

Donot go through many books. Be selective in checking out a good book and work around it. Read one good book but throughly. NCERT Books are a must. NCERT Books Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »