Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir i'm a dumboo in concepts ..so pls can u help me out to select good boos

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Nitin,

Check out the best books in links: http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx 

These books are quite good and sufficent for building concepts .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

For concepts , best books are

HC VERMA physics ,

NCERT chemistry ,

M.L. Khanna Mathematics .

Concepts are very important in iit , when u complete them do revise them again because to apply them u require speed calcuulations which comes only when every concept is in ur heart .

Do approve if u like this

5 years ago
										Chemistry:-

Organic Chemistry:-O.P.Tondon
Physical Chemistry:-O.P.Tondon
Inorganic Chemistry:- O.P.Tondon

NCERT Text Books -XI & XII classes

Organic Chemistry:- Arihant Series
Physical Chemistry:- Arihant Series
Inorganic Chemistry:- Arihant Series
College Chemistry

Physics:-
Concept of Physics by H.C.Verma Vol.1
Concept of Physics by H.C.Verma Vol.2
Problem in physics-IE Irodov
New pattern -Arihant series
College Physics
University Physics

Mathematics:-
IIT Mathematics -Tata Mc.Grawhill
IIT Mathematics:- M.L.Khanna
Objective :-Arihant series
Colloge Mathematics
5 years ago

I suggest following books for IIT JEE preparation: Physics MECHANICS Physics by H.C. Verma Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov Resnick and Halliday ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov OPTICS Physics by H.C. Verma MODERN PHYSICS Physics by H.C. Verma Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov HEAT AND WAVES Physics by H.C. Verma Resnick and Halliday Chemistry ORGANIC CHEMISTRY Morrison & Boyd Solutions to Morrison Boyd Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NCERT Inorganic Chemistry Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal GENERAL CHEMISTRY J.D. Lee O.P. Aggarwal R.C.Mukerjee Maths ALGEBRA High school mathematics by Hall and Knight IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY G.N.Berman Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney Coordinate geometry by Loney IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna I.A.Maron VECTORS IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 10 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 10 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 10 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 11 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 11 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 7 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 9 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 9 months ago
Sirmi have done 105 ques and 27 ques are wrong in neet2016.pl tell me correctly how much marks I am getting

HI, IN NEET EACH CORRECT ANS IS AWARDED 4 MARKS AND EACH INCORRECT ANS COMES WITH A COST AND THAT IS 1 MARK IS DEDUCTED FROM THE TOTAL SCORE SECURED. SO YOU HAVE SCORED 105 × 4 = 420...

Beenu Mathew 13 days ago

hi aditi verma , your total marks are equal to 397. best of luck for your future. hope you will get a college of your choice regards sahil

SAHIL 15 days ago
What are the placement statistics of IIIT Allahabad's 2015 passing-out batch?

Hi, This information you can easily fatch from their official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Why don’t you visit the official weblink of IIIT Allahabad to find out thisinformation,....and if you surf on internet and visit the official websites of leading institutions then you may...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
hi iam praveen kumar . iam studing in NITK SURATHKAL in 1ST B.TECH.my branch is electricak and electronics .can you tell me the ranking of branches in NITK SURATHKAL?.and either civil is...

Dear student Me. Praveen Your college is a good reputation and all branches are good but still if we compare the rank order is as following 1. Electrical 2. Mechnical 3. civil Please feel...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off