Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I will get Bdes guwahati or B arch at iit kgp/iitr ,at the same time i am getting chemical pilani and ece dce/nsit,but im somehow not interested bout going to dce.I will surely go for mba after the graduation.Considering this fact shd i go for iit coz after mba only the iit tag matters or go for bits pilani ....How gud r the placements after barch from iit-r/kgp..and how will they chng after i do mba

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sir,

IIT Kgp is thebest college for architecture in India after SPA, delhi. It ensures a very bright and promisimg career for all its students and the placement packge is also high. Also the chemical at Pilani is a nice option. your preferance order for different college should be : -

1. B.Arch, IIT kgp

2. B.Arch, IITR

3. Chem, Pilani

4. ECE, Nsit

5. ECE, DCE

6. B Des., Guwhati

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank

Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 4 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 4 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
I am getting CS in Kurukshetra University and CSE in Thapar University, Patiala. What should I go for ?

Thapar Uni stand atop in this comparison but you may extend this comparison and involve some more equally d=good institutions in order to be double sure where may you be best fitted and...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

i think thappar university is beeter than kurukshetra thappar had good infrastructure and placements also environment is also good and faculty too APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 7 months ago
How is the book New Pattern Physics: A Master Practice Book for JEE Main and Advcanced by D.C. Pandey for getting 280+ in Main and getting 370+ in bitsat... I am in class 12 and currently...

@ AMAN i am glad that u asked this query.. actually ncert construct the base of every entrance exams, and as supplements books are always nessasary to crack the exams like iitjee.....

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

as you are concerned with jee mains and bitsat only, any good objective book with lot of questions will do, as per your querry yes that one (mains part) is enough but i recommend that you...

sourav nayak 2 months ago
What is the use of ASKIITIANS tell me the useful uses??????????????????????????

HAI PRABAKAR , askiitians is very useful for students in preparing competitive examinations and subject exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR one month ago

DEA PRABAKAR IN ASKIITANS WEBSITE NUMBER OF STU Hello Prabhakar this is very use full for students. wehave any douts regrading any subject we can post the question. all the best DY...

kumar one month ago

the usage of askiitians is un describable,means it is very useful website to students and this is very thankful and it is very technological website .we can learn............many things...

NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off