Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I will get Bdes guwahati or B arch at iit kgp/iitr ,at the same time i am getting chemical pilani and ece dce/nsit,but im somehow not interested bout going to dce.I will surely go for mba after the graduation.Considering this fact shd i go for iit coz after mba only the iit tag matters or go for bits pilani ....How gud r the placements after barch from iit-r/kgp..and how will they chng after i do mba

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sir,

IIT Kgp is thebest college for architecture in India after SPA, delhi. It ensures a very bright and promisimg career for all its students and the placement packge is also high. Also the chemical at Pilani is a nice option. your preferance order for different college should be : -

1. B.Arch, IIT kgp

2. B.Arch, IITR

3. Chem, Pilani

4. ECE, Nsit

5. ECE, DCE

6. B Des., Guwhati

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?
I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...
ng29 3 months ago
it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .
you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?
Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for NIT Surat. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You need to check in at the official weblink of Jeemains or Josaa to check out your stature and the current status there i.e. the rankings and also the allocation of seats scenario etc. and ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
crl or category rank which will be considered for admissions through jee mains
Dear student, Your category rank will be used for filling up the reseved seats. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details