Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I will get Bdes guwahati or B arch at iit kgp/iitr ,at the same time i am getting chemical pilani and ece dce/nsit,but im somehow not interested bout going to dce.I will surely go for mba after the graduation.Considering this fact shd i go for iit coz after mba only the iit tag matters or go for bits pilani ....How gud r the placements after barch from iit-r/kgp..and how will they chng after i do mba

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sir,

IIT Kgp is thebest college for architecture in India after SPA, delhi. It ensures a very bright and promisimg career for all its students and the placement packge is also high. Also the chemical at Pilani is a nice option. your preferance order for different college should be : -

1. B.Arch, IIT kgp

2. B.Arch, IITR

3. Chem, Pilani

4. ECE, Nsit

5. ECE, DCE

6. B Des., Guwhati

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015
Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...
13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me
Which choice?
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...
For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...
HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How can my marks be improved in Physics and Chemistry. I got 68 out of 180 in Physics and 77out of 180 in chem In Aipmt re test. My aipmt -1 marks in Phy was 55 and Chem was 120 out of 180...
firstly, u revise what your lecturer have explained daily for 10 to 20 minutes and practise the questions related to the specific topic tthen you`ll be better related to the subjects from...
Prashanth Guvvala 3 months ago
I have been studying since class 11 th (for JEE). But not with 100% effort.(But a considerable hard work) Can I still a get a fantastic score (250 to 300) in Mains and a good rank in...
considering u r in 12 th have got excellent plan....make sure u execute it really well......n do give tests that will tell u where you stand n how much more u need to give...
alisha 4 months ago
its good that u had started excellent hard work and no doubt u will get good rank in jee main and advanced if u maintain this schedule and i will prefer u bansal classes question bank...
ng29 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details