FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I want full info about IIT JEE like the procedures

and I've done 10th + diploma in computer tech field for 3 yrs

so can I apply for IIT JEE.

I've percentage 62% in the last year aggregate.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear akshay,

Check out the link given below http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2010/ 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

NO...sorry.

u r not eligible...pls see the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 12 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one month ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

are these notes suffiecient to crack exam

Notes are not given... You please follow standard books and previous years papers along with a test series...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Dear Student, Pls mention which notes you are talking about ?? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
what are best books for mathematics and chemistry ?

Best reference Book for PHYSICS is Arihant or H C Verma For Organic chemistry Arihant book is best For inorganic O P Tandon For Maths M L Khanna

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Hi The best books for Maths are: A Das Gupta SL Loney IA Maron For chemistry are IL Finar JD Lee Pradeeps

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago

THE BEST BOOK IN MATHS:R.D.SHarma arihant in chemistry:use arihant

SAITEJA GOUD 3 months ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
  img

I suggest to visit the official weblinks of both the institutions and check out the status of fee structure and placement data, and accordingly you may make a choice, otherwise both the...

If fees is no problem for you then go for BITs goa else go for iit (but keep in mind that iit j is a new one)

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details