DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I want full info about IIT JEE like the procedures

and I've done 10th + diploma in computer tech field for 3 yrs

so can I apply for IIT JEE.

I've percentage 62% in the last year aggregate.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear akshay,

Check out the link given below http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2010/ 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

NO...sorry.

u r not eligible...pls see the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 one month ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera one month ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thankyou

Akansha 2 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
sdf

i got 122 in jee mains 2015 and 85+ are expected in cbse will i can get any nit

In gen cat, chances are very rare.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

this year expected cut off is about 120 so u r on deadline of cutooff in mu opinion u will not get any nit but dont losse hope u can try for other collegs also like bitsat , ipu , jaypee...

ng29 one month ago
sir, through jee main counselling, suppose we get bit mesra then is it the ranchi campus or other campuses also....? like deoghar, patna etc.... please reply soon...

.Suppose you are getting BIT Mesra or it’s extension centre in Ranchi or Patna .In that case you will bespecified exactly before allotting you the seat finally
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »