DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I want full info about IIT JEE like the procedures

and I've done 10th + diploma in computer tech field for 3 yrs

so can I apply for IIT JEE.

I've percentage 62% in the last year aggregate.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear akshay,

Check out the link given below http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2010/ 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

NO...sorry.

u r not eligible...pls see the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls send the solution for the question

Efficiency = Work done/Energy input n = m g h/ Energy input Put the value and get the answer
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago

Energy utilizable = 21 x 0.28 Then, mgh = 21 x 0.28 Solve for h
  img
Abhishek Kumar 17 days ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 11 days ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 11 days ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
i am expecting 200 out of 320 marks in Barch mains excluding drawing and i got 97% in board exams.Can i get admitted into nits and what wll be the estimated rank???????

Please mention your category. Then i will be able to tell estimated rank properly And in any case you will able to get into NIT’s with this performance. You can use following link to...
  img
Harsh Patodia 13 days ago
∫2 2

∑∫3+2∫3+2=

jyotikumari 8 months ago
My Question is mainly regarding how i should utilise my time in the holidays between Xth and XIth 1.)Should I try and learn calculus in the holidays b/w Xth and XIth ? (Assume I have no...

calculus first differential and then integral approve if useful

ng29 13 days ago

You shoul study whatever the weker subject of your, that would be best use of your time.

shubham sharda 6 days ago
View all Questions »