Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

dear sir,

my son has got iit rank 6492 in open category. he had filled all choices of iit, it bhu except dhanbad. but he did not get any admission in 2 list. can he apply to iiser? pl reply. where he can get thru iit jee rank direct admission to any institute or thru exam.pl mreply urgently we are very upset.

he has secured aieee 25439 air rank thru aieee  pl help send your reply urgently

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear saurabh,

Yes he can apply to IISER and he will surely get admission too you please dont worry about it.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit one month ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL one month ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Sir can you tell me what was the previous cutoff for aiims,MBBS exam 2015 for,sc, candidate.up to which marks and rank student of sc were selected.pl reply me

@ aditi for SC candidate u need to score minimum 35 percent of the total marks in aiims paper . that means minimum u need to score around 70-80 to elligible for aiims councelling . as per...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

please visit the link to check aipmt cutoff http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/cut-off/ last year for aimms students those get rank mor than 12000 get admission in aiims{ for sc...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Si​r i got 88 in jeemains and 81% in 12th then which college i will get? Can i get nit or iiit? ​ ​

Dear student This year you won’t get NIT or IIT but try hard you might get a good college next year if you will drop.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Will i be able to crack jee adv in 8 months ? If yes please suggest me a timetable.

@ shuhai Yes , u can crack jee advanced in 8 months , but u need to do the sincere hard work for that . AND about the time table that u have to make , as u know what is your strong and what ...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Why not? never forget, that nothing is impossible. Just plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

7 A.M – WAKE UP AND GO TO SCHOOL 2 P.M. – COME BACK HOME TILL 2.30 LUNCH 2.30 TO 4 – MATHS CLASS 12 4- 4.20 – T.V. OR SOCIAL MEDIA 4.20 TO 6 PHYSICS-CLASS 12 6 TO 7 – OUTING OR PLAYING SOME ...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off