Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i have alloted following

ismu environmental

iiit hyderabad cse 5 year dual

mnnit allahbad mech

give suggestion about what to choose???????

also is there any scope in envronmental engineering ???????where do they get hired ?????????please reply coz itz very urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (8)

i would have gone with CSE IIIT hyderabad ....

if u go by placements .........certainly cse only........

5 years ago

hey its me Bhavya. I think u must join mech at allahabad.

5 years ago

i prefer iiit hyderabad over others. as far as enviromental engineering is concerned its demand is increasing due to rising needs in maintanance of industry wastes.........

5 years ago

heyyyyyyy......... hi bhavya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!didnt knew tum esmein bhi ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by the way kahan admission le rahe ho???????

5 years ago

mujhe bhu me m pharma mila hai. thinking of drop. By the way do u know any reputed college that provides aerospace engg. coz i m interested in space and all???????

5 years ago

waise aaj kal nature n enviornment ki itni buri halat hai , to tum env. le kar is field me aage research kar sakte ho aur earth ko bachane mein duniya ki madad kar sakte ho. but its all upon u . go for ur interest.

5 years ago

i think iiser offers it and it is through your jee rank i think apply kar do one of d best for aeronautics or try for pec through aieee

5 years ago

I m taking drop and joining SSG. what about u?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad 19 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago
i got admission in mdu rohtak i jst wanted to take some reviews from ur side. plz give me honest reviews

Its an ok university also depends on college also and branxh.. Pls check the college past record...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

Well honestly speaking it is an ok kind of uni, rest reviews can be checked by visiting the official weblink of your prezsent uni as well as some other reputed institutions as well, compare ...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year

Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
View all Questions »