i have alloted following

ismu environmental

iiit hyderabad cse 5 year dual

mnnit allahbad mech

give suggestion about what to choose???????

also is there any scope in envronmental engineering ???????where do they get hired ?????????please reply coz itz very urgent

4 years ago

Answers : (8)

i would have gone with CSE IIIT hyderabad ....

if u go by placements .........certainly cse only........

4 years ago

hey its me Bhavya. I think u must join mech at allahabad.

4 years ago

i prefer iiit hyderabad over others. as far as enviromental engineering is concerned its demand is increasing due to rising needs in maintanance of industry wastes.........

4 years ago

heyyyyyyy......... hi bhavya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!didnt knew tum esmein bhi ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by the way kahan admission le rahe ho???????

4 years ago

mujhe bhu me m pharma mila hai. thinking of drop. By the way do u know any reputed college that provides aerospace engg. coz i m interested in space and all???????

4 years ago

waise aaj kal nature n enviornment ki itni buri halat hai , to tum env. le kar is field me aage research kar sakte ho aur earth ko bachane mein duniya ki madad kar sakte ho. but its all upon u . go for ur interest.

4 years ago

i think iiser offers it and it is through your jee rank i think apply kar do one of d best for aeronautics or try for pec through aieee

4 years ago

I m taking drop and joining SSG. what about u?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 2 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 4 months ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?

NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the entire...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
View all Questions »