FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have alloted following

ismu environmental

iiit hyderabad cse 5 year dual

mnnit allahbad mech

give suggestion about what to choose???????

also is there any scope in envronmental engineering ???????where do they get hired ?????????please reply coz itz very urgent

4 years ago

Answers : (8)

i would have gone with CSE IIIT hyderabad ....

if u go by placements .........certainly cse only........

4 years ago

hey its me Bhavya. I think u must join mech at allahabad.

4 years ago

i prefer iiit hyderabad over others. as far as enviromental engineering is concerned its demand is increasing due to rising needs in maintanance of industry wastes.........

4 years ago

heyyyyyyy......... hi bhavya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!didnt knew tum esmein bhi ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by the way kahan admission le rahe ho???????

4 years ago

mujhe bhu me m pharma mila hai. thinking of drop. By the way do u know any reputed college that provides aerospace engg. coz i m interested in space and all???????

4 years ago

waise aaj kal nature n enviornment ki itni buri halat hai , to tum env. le kar is field me aage research kar sakte ho aur earth ko bachane mein duniya ki madad kar sakte ho. but its all upon u . go for ur interest.

4 years ago

i think iiser offers it and it is through your jee rank i think apply kar do one of d best for aeronautics or try for pec through aieee

4 years ago

I m taking drop and joining SSG. what about u?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

vikas yadav 2 months ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about preparation...

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 28 days ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 28 days ago
Is there any value of b.tech in india/abroad? Which is the best college for B.tech?

yes of couse BTECH has a very great value abroad.If it would niot have been of any significance then how could foreign company indian students. The best colleges are the IITs and NITs.
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } B.Tech is one of the courses which makes a person updated with the best of the technical knowledge. There are many engineering colleges in India which...

Leepika Roy 3 months ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr

Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.. For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
how to crack aiims 2015 easily

Please, follow the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 6 days ago
View all Questions »