• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

i have alloted following

ismu environmental

iiit hyderabad cse 5 year dual

mnnit allahbad mech

give suggestion about what to choose???????

also is there any scope in envronmental engineering ???????where do they get hired ?????????please reply coz itz very urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (8)

i would have gone with CSE IIIT hyderabad ....

if u go by placements .........certainly cse only........

5 years ago

hey its me Bhavya. I think u must join mech at allahabad.

5 years ago

i prefer iiit hyderabad over others. as far as enviromental engineering is concerned its demand is increasing due to rising needs in maintanance of industry wastes.........

5 years ago

heyyyyyyy......... hi bhavya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!didnt knew tum esmein bhi ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by the way kahan admission le rahe ho???????

5 years ago

mujhe bhu me m pharma mila hai. thinking of drop. By the way do u know any reputed college that provides aerospace engg. coz i m interested in space and all???????

5 years ago

waise aaj kal nature n enviornment ki itni buri halat hai , to tum env. le kar is field me aage research kar sakte ho aur earth ko bachane mein duniya ki madad kar sakte ho. but its all upon u . go for ur interest.

5 years ago

i think iiser offers it and it is through your jee rank i think apply kar do one of d best for aeronautics or try for pec through aieee

5 years ago

I m taking drop and joining SSG. what about u?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 22 days ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 20 days ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 20 days ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 4 months ago
what are the most important books to crack aiims mbbs?

Dear Student, Please visit our website and refer the complete list of books from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 days ago
Sir/madam, Is 5 year integrated M tech in software engineering at vellore inst.of technology is good , can I know what was the cutoff % in class 12 th (in 2015, 2014..)to join there....

YES IT IS GOOD AND IT DEPENDS UPON UR VITEEE SCORE PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off