FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have alloted following

ismu environmental

iiit hyderabad cse 5 year dual

mnnit allahbad mech

give suggestion about what to choose???????

also is there any scope in envronmental engineering ???????where do they get hired ?????????please reply coz itz very urgent

4 years ago

Answers : (8)

i would have gone with CSE IIIT hyderabad ....

if u go by placements .........certainly cse only........

4 years ago

hey its me Bhavya. I think u must join mech at allahabad.

4 years ago

i prefer iiit hyderabad over others. as far as enviromental engineering is concerned its demand is increasing due to rising needs in maintanance of industry wastes.........

4 years ago

heyyyyyyy......... hi bhavya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!didnt knew tum esmein bhi ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by the way kahan admission le rahe ho???????

4 years ago

mujhe bhu me m pharma mila hai. thinking of drop. By the way do u know any reputed college that provides aerospace engg. coz i m interested in space and all???????

4 years ago

waise aaj kal nature n enviornment ki itni buri halat hai , to tum env. le kar is field me aage research kar sakte ho aur earth ko bachane mein duniya ki madad kar sakte ho. but its all upon u . go for ur interest.

4 years ago

i think iiser offers it and it is through your jee rank i think apply kar do one of d best for aeronautics or try for pec through aieee

4 years ago

I m taking drop and joining SSG. what about u?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Does someone know the real story behind IIT JEE paper leak in 1997?

In 1997, IIT JEE was cancelled for the first time. The story is that a private coaching institute in Lucknow called its students 12 hours before the Physics and Chemistry exams for...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
I AM PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME TO SOLVE PAST 36 IIT PAPERS, IT WOULD HELP ME FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. WHEN I TRIED I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE OBJECTIVE...

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 18 days ago

Thank you sir!

RON 18 days ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago
sir tell me about northeast nits

I am providing you with the links of all the NIT’s “mhrd.gov.in/nit” Visit this websites your doubts will be cleared and you will get a crystal clear picture
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »