5 years ago

Answers : (1)

u can be a professor

or do PhD

or u can get placed on campus as well

but generally,the prospects arent as good as BTech from IITs

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 3 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 20 days ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 20 days ago
what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.
Can be around 370-380.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Dear Sir/Madam what are concepts in JEE MAINS we can expect a question every year in all subjects
simple + conceptual
Gman Namg 4 months ago
Vasanth Bhaskara 4 months ago
i want to knw dat video games X Box is product of which company?????
Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console produced by Microsoft Corporation. It was Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony's PlayStation 2 and...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
A car starts from rest travelling with constant acceleration. if distance covered by it in 10 th second of its journey is 19m, what will be the acceleration of the car- 1)4m/s^2 2)3m/s^2...
Formula for distance covered in n th second = S = u + a/2(2n-1) In this question, u=0. n = 10 , s= 19 . On applying values to the equation we get: 19 = a/2 (2x 10 -1 ) therefore a = 2m/s^2...
Neeti 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details