ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                    ITBHU metall.or DTU ELECTRICAL,which is better ???

its urgent plz rep fast....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Electrical @ DTU is the very good option..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago
what arer the minimum marks for getting good iits(not cutoff)

you should checkout the closing and opening ranks to get in major iits in different streams. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html and also marks vs rank data ...

AUREA 26 days ago

It starts minimum from 200 on wards, you canalso try visiting the websites of- RV college of Engg , Bangalore Lovely Professiona University,Phagwara Inderprastha Uni,N. Delhi VIT, Vellore

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

you should get above 220 to get in top iits prepare hard for it all the best

sajid 9 days ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
Which is better – Engineering or Medical for a student?

Well, the great thing about this dilemma is that you can do both! If you pursue your undergraduate degree in engineering, you can then decide if you want to continue on and get a medical...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

Both are equally good, its just a matter of taste/choice/interest or a dream to see yourself a medical practitioner or a technical expert, i recommend you to visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

depends on your paassion \ else R/D in Medical

grenade 27 days ago
if Q=at – bt 2 then heat produced?

someone plz ansr d quesn....plz

Parveen 3 months ago
What are preparatory courses?I belong to SC caste.I scored very low in JEE-ADV.Can I undertake a preparatory course?After its completion,should I attempt JEE exam once again?

It is the course given to those SC, ST category students who had qualified jee advanced under preparatory list. It is for 1 yr duration and you’ll be taught by IIT professors in...
  img
Avinash 19 hours ago

Preparatory course is about the prepration programme run at IITs, for SC and ST cat students, There is min cutoff for every cat, in SC and ST, some students couldn’t qualify the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 hours ago

Why can’t I get in CSE,EEE,etc?Is it based on my performaince in JEE or in preparatory courses?

R K YASHASVI 16 hours ago

your performance in next years jee, you will be a student of IIT anyhow,even that is just for name sake cutt off is very low, if you get chance , u better go since u will already book a...

7 hours ago
View all Questions »