FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   which is the best distance study material available

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Tushar,

You can get the Study material avilable on askiitians.com ... 

Please click the link :  http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash yesterday
WILL IT REQUIRED TO GET MIGRATION CERTIFICATE FOR THE ADMISSION TO IIT? WHAT ABOUT NIT?

At the time of admission every institution whether it is an IIT/ NIt or any other institution, a student is definitely supposed some very relevant documents, like – character certificate,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
I am getting 222 marks in JEE Advanced 2015 and OBC category, Kindly help me choose good branch in good college. Kindly also suggest preference order Regards

GOOD SCORE ANIKET AS THIS PAPER WAS very unexpected in all aspects as last year cut off for ur category was 32% , so definitely u will get into iit but i will reccomend u to wait for...

ng29 one month ago

Congrats for your good score..to my mind you can get into an IIT/NIT and any of the leading institutions of the country....if I had to suggest. then I may tell you to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

Your expected score in JEE Advanced is decent, and if you want to know more pls call on the Careers 360 Helpline : 011-40360360.

Pallavi 27 days ago
I am Utkarsha Sawant.. I appeared for jee mains and adv 2015 and studying in maharashtra board.. I secured 93.23% in board exam considering all the subjects. I am confused abt normalization ...

They will consider your passing qualification marks percentage of best 5 subjects. Obtained marks/Total marks x 100.. Also, PCME are mandatory , rest your other subject....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Best Five subjects with mandatory subject may be chosen and you may try at these places as well – Smt. Kshibai Navale College of Engg., Vadgaon Lovely professional University, phagwara...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Env-50/50 will not be considered

grenade one month ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
choosing chemical or metalurgy is better

Shanti recently I visited MNIT from American sociey of metals and i saw that there were wonders in that field powder metallurgy was one of the best part over there

grenade 28 days ago

last year i visited iit bombay hope it helpde u plz aprve

grenade 28 days ago

metalurgy

grenade 28 days ago
View all Questions »