ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can you please tell which company books are the best to prepare for iit-jee? please mention the name of the books and its company? I am a class XI student.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Himankar,

Check out the link given below for Best books :

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 20 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash yesterday
I am getting CS in Kurukshetra University and CSE in Thapar University, Patiala. What should I go for ?

Thapar Uni stand atop in this comparison but you may extend this comparison and involve some more equally d=good institutions in order to be double sure where may you be best fitted and...

Soneel Verma 12 hours ago

i think thappar university is beeter than kurukshetra thappar had good infrastructure and placements also environment is also good and faculty too APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 2 days ago
I have identical two bottles containing water and the other hydrogen peroxide. How can i know which is which?

Or The difference in sp gravity at normal temperature of H2O2 being 1.452 and of normal water 0.9998 can differentiate by density/*** sp gr hydrometer, slight light shade og blue will be...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

In separate containers, add a little bit of yeast to the bottom. Pour the liquids into the yeast. The one that bubbles up and gets warm is the hydrogen peroxide.

vikas yadav 3 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course

Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by askiitians.com All the Best

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »