Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what are the books required to refer for iit exam?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Best books :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

jee mains paper2 merit list
Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?
There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?
Ayush Saxena 4 months ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure
Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015
sumit kumar lakra 4 months ago
i got 10000 rank in aipmt and obc category rank 4000 shall i get admission for MBBS
You can expect a seat through state pmt for MBBS.
Neeti 3 months ago
How would be Aerospace Engineering at IIST(Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) for career please suggest.
YA IT IS GREAT AFTERALL EVEN IT IS A FINEST INSTITUTE OF A COUNTRY FOR SPACE SCINCE AND TECHONOLOGY PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
hai sir,JEE mains spot round counsiling dates pls send me
Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding the complete schedule. Thanks.
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details