Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

what are the books required to refer for iit exam?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Best books :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 2 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 2 months ago
how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 18 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari 2 months ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA 2 months ago
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l
"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details