DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi

I am preparing for ITT-JEE exam in 2012, i want to know the exam pattern of 2012 exam means either it would be subjective or objective.

Please help me out on the same so that i can crack the IIT-JEE.

Thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Pattern will be the same..

There will be two question papers, each of three hours duration. Both the question papers will consist of three separate sections on Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

Questions in these papers will be of objective type. The answers for each of the questions are to be recorded on a separate specially designed machine-gradable sheet of paper (ORS - Optical Response Sheet).

While answering each of the questions the candidate is expected to darken the bubble against correct answer(s) using hard black (HB) pencils only. In some sections, incorrect answers may be awarded negative marks.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 8 months ago
what is the best book to be reffred and practticed for iit maths to get into top 10 ranks?

Calculus, Trigonometry by AM Aggarwal IIT Maths, by ML KHANNA Algebra, and Coordinate Geometry by S K Goyal
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

in my opinion complete CENGAGE SERIES is the best one to get good rank in iit it contains all type of questions that are asked in iit like matrix, multiple ,i nteger etc and it is based on...

ng29 15 days ago

arihant series is good for this purpose.

shubham sharda 10 days ago
i am geeting 51 in mains 2015 + app 80-85% in boards is there any chance to get admission in nit kurukshetra /YMCA faridabad .Please tell me the colleges i can get in haryana (only...

sorry but on the basi of ur score u will not get nit kkr or ymca as these are very demanding colleges and get filled at very earlier ranks but jmit radhore u can get in haryana counselling...

ng29 one month ago

ur rank will around 280000-350000 nd u can try for MM eng colg,ambala..its a gud one as far i kno.. :)

aditya pandey one month ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »