DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi

I am preparing for ITT-JEE exam in 2012, i want to know the exam pattern of 2012 exam means either it would be subjective or objective.

Please help me out on the same so that i can crack the IIT-JEE.

Thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Pattern will be the same..

There will be two question papers, each of three hours duration. Both the question papers will consist of three separate sections on Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

Questions in these papers will be of objective type. The answers for each of the questions are to be recorded on a separate specially designed machine-gradable sheet of paper (ORS - Optical Response Sheet).

While answering each of the questions the candidate is expected to darken the bubble against correct answer(s) using hard black (HB) pencils only. In some sections, incorrect answers may be awarded negative marks.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 19 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh one month ago
hello sir , i want to become cosmologist so what branch in eningineering should i select : example :- aeronautical engineering or aerospace engineering or other some branch in engineering....

Hi Student, If you are interested in cosmology. Aeronautical engineering will NOT be the wise choice coz aeronautical engineering deals with the aerodynamics and forces present in the...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

After completing your college there is an entrance exam which is conducted by ISRO every year which takes graduates engineers who qualifies the test. After that there is interview...
  img

Hi student, Pls find the list of colleges http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerospace_engineering_schools#India...
  img
I scored 186 in jee main 2015 and 94.4% in cbse boards. Can you predict my rank? I m general and from rajasthan. Which is the best option for me in CS/ECE/IT branch?

Shagun, I recmmend you to visit the official website of any of the IITs or NITs and check out the cutoff list there and hence get to know the exact picture oy your rank...along with it you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

But resonance rank predictor predicts my rank to be around 10,000. Then how come 21,000?

Shagun Kala 26 days ago

ur rank will be around 21000. hey branch is all depends on ur intrst but looking at packages and placement cse is an better option

mohit vashishtha 26 days ago
View all Questions »