Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I got 3270 rank in JEE 2010 and got CS in IIT, Rajasthan. I preferred IT, BHU (Electrical) above than IIT, Rajastha. Based on 2009 opening and closing rank approximately up to 3700 rank, IT BHU (Electrical) was achievable. Any specific reason this year that IT BHU filled earlier.

Is it possible to know opening and closing rank for IT BHU (Electrical).

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krati,

IT BHU is among the top collage in india .. this is the main reason..  also new iits are not as developed as old iits , ism and IT BHU . SO IT BHU is better option then new IITs.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How do I get interested in Chemistry? My performance in maths & physics is up to the mark. But chemistry always bores me. How to overcome my difficulty in the subject?

@ trisha Chemistry is actually a intresting subject , now , kindly mention the part which bores you more – physical , organic , or inorganic . Generally students feels organic due to its...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

“INTEREST IS LOST ONLY WHEN UNDERSTANDING IS LOST” AND I THINK YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS SUBJECT . FOR THIS YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS FIRST . TRY TO RELATE THINGS WITH...

SAHIL 18 days ago

As they have said above, you lose interest when you stop understanding whatever has been printed in the books. In such a scenario, imagine having an IITian who can chat with you live even...

Ankit 14 days ago
if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL 14 days ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?

Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra..

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
sir my upsee general rank is 8995 and sc rank is 242 can i get hbti with cs/it.

Dear Friend , You may try at some chosen and leading institutions where the students are provided with quality education followed by placement in high-profile organizations where they draw...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

sorry but if i compare your results with last year cutoff you are unable to get any of the branch mentioned above{sorry to say this}. but you can try for any other good college in india...

SAHIL one month ago
After B.S. from IISc, should I go abroad for M.S. and PhD or do the same in IISC? What government jobs in India can I get after my PhD?

HiPratyasha, Thank you for asking There are numerous elite research organisations in India,IISc. is one of them. Definately afteer completing your doctoral program you will get exposure to...
  img
Aabid Hussain 20 days ago

Dear friend if you are lucky enough to get an opportunity at IISC, then well and good or else you may try in your own country as well as there are various highly reputed institutions...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off