ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I got 3270 rank in JEE 2010 and got CS in IIT, Rajasthan. I preferred IT, BHU (Electrical) above than IIT, Rajastha. Based on 2009 opening and closing rank approximately up to 3700 rank, IT BHU (Electrical) was achievable. Any specific reason this year that IT BHU filled earlier.

Is it possible to know opening and closing rank for IT BHU (Electrical).

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krati,

IT BHU is among the top collage in india .. this is the main reason..  also new iits are not as developed as old iits , ism and IT BHU . SO IT BHU is better option then new IITs.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 3 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 3 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 16 hours ago
I HV secured 94.92% in HSC, 220 in JEE Mains and most likely to get 210 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 I want to know probable rank and colleges particularly IIT's where I can get admission...

you can check your estimated rank at following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav one month ago

on basis of score in jee main and cbse , definitely u will get good nit with ur desired stream , cse nit warangal and trichy are on top , try for them and may be u get ann iit but not good...

ng29 one month ago

The score that you have secured in both JEE as well as in +2 board may land you into an IIt/NIt with a warm welcome,it may be your choice if you want to draw a cmnparison with these –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Which is preferable? Chemical engineering in IIT Madras, CSE in NIT Warangal

Hi.. Both the options you have described are good enough.. It basically depends on your interest in the specific branches. The placements as well as the core studies are good enough for both...
  img
Sakshi 5 days ago

go in the field u r intrested in, but IIT will give u a brand

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
Solving Physics problems had been such a difficult thing for me that even after qualifying JEE-ADV it remains.What is the perfect strategy to solve a Physics problem?What must be the...

I guess you need a procedure to solve the problems such that to get it correct but not highly concerned about branch. If I am right first and foremost thing you should do is to get perfect...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

You can choose any branch you want. When you go to graduation level the kind of study and practical sesssions makes you more clear about physics. Most of the times it becomes a practial...
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

What is the strategy? Your answer is dissatisfactory

R K YASHASVI 12 days ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??

Answer is 111 kilometer

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »