DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i want to  easy and short method of problems.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  biswa,

There is no short method for problems ..u have to practise alot. By doing enuf u will be able to solve the problem asap.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

GANESH BABU 5 days ago

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 days ago

L GOUSE BASHA 5 days ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?

if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 28 days ago

it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 29 days ago

so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused

Vibhu Bhatia 28 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Which branch and college is best for jee advanced open category rank 4690. thank you. please reply soon

Try to preferr core branches only in any IITs (prefer onlder IITs). You can also see the opening and closing rank of different IITs for different branches from the official website of jee...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Try for all top 7 IITs along with most preferable branchs... also, TRY FOR INTEGRATED COURSES CS> EC>EE>ME> http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details