Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

i want to  easy and short method of problems.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  biswa,

There is no short method for problems ..u have to practise alot. By doing enuf u will be able to solve the problem asap.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...
Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?
Not possibile.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Josaa 3 rd is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th it better than bit mesa...???
Rahul Attrey 2 months ago
I got 182 marks in jee main 2015 and expecting 85% in boards. Can i get mnit jaipur? If yes, then which branch? Can u please tell me the lastyear’s cutoff for jee main barch for mnit jaipur?
last year 197 in jee main and 97% in board get mnit jaipur C.S. in first round so you must wait for third round for CS approve if useful
ng29 6 months ago
To get to know about last year’s cut off list, the official website of the university may be visited..along with that the latest updatescan also be recorded...if you could not make it in...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
check previous year jee mains opening and closing rank in csab site. it will give you a much better idea
vb 3 months ago
Till what rank can one expect to get admission in AIIMS 2015
Top 120 can get the admission in AIIMS
Charchit Tailong 2 months ago
How to identify how many optical isomers are there for a compound? eg: 2,3-dibromobutane
u have to check number of chiral centres in the compound and then use the formula 2 n for total optical isomers where n is the number of chiraal centres in the compund in 2,3-dibromobutane...
ng29 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details