ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i want to  easy and short method of problems.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  biswa,

There is no short method for problems ..u have to practise alot. By doing enuf u will be able to solve the problem asap.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay 2 days ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya 2 days ago

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay 2 days ago
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 3 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
which intitute"s is best

Hi, Cant comment on that, but i can tell you that if you'd like, you can try askiitians.com's online iit-jee coaching. Regards, Rajat

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?

Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Which one is the most scoring topic in iit jee

Coordinate Geometry, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Integral Calculus, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry Current Electricity ,...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

its not a single topic but i would say if you like maths a lot still it can betray you because it takes time compared to physics and chemistry so do well in physics if you can memorize...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »