ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i want to  easy and short method of problems.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  biswa,

There is no short method for problems ..u have to practise alot. By doing enuf u will be able to solve the problem asap.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani one month ago

vikas yadav one month ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 5 months ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 3 months ago
hello. which phycics competative book I choose for alpmt?

Hi, The best book that you can choose for Physics is HC Verma volume 1 & 2. That will be more than sufficient. Alternatively you can take Arihants, or any other publicatrion...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

PLease refer http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 18 days ago

Arihant objective series by Dc pandey would be best in my openion. it has previous years ques of AIPMT also.

shubham sharda 20 days ago
Sir,can u guide me with top engineering colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering and with good job opurtunity. Thank You

Top colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering in India in context of Job Scenario are: IIT DELHI IIT BOMBAY IIT KANPUR IIT KHARAGPUR BITS PILANI Thery have very good placement records for...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
iam prepairing for BITSAT i have solved some of d previ yr question paper and one thing i could notice very well in chemistry section was there wasnt much question to solve it was just about...

its almost the same! but none can predict. but chemistry is the reason why peaple score high marks! try to solve all the 40 in real exam!

Neeraja Outdare yesterday

none can predict. but its almost the same and chemistry is the reason why peaple score high marks try to solve all the 40 in real exam.

Neeraja Outdare yesterday
View all Questions »