i want to  easy and short method of problems.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  biswa,

There is no short method for problems ..u have to practise alot. By doing enuf u will be able to solve the problem asap.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 4 months ago

obc

saumya 4 months ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
I am going to join B. Tech course with Mechanical Engineering as my branch. Which book should I use to ace exams like “GATE” and “IES” ? Which books do they use in IITs and NITs ? Please...

Hi the books are as follows: Enginnering Thermodynamics: PK Nag IC Engine: ML Mathur and RP Sharma Gas Turbine and Propulsive Systems: PR Khajuria & SP Dubey Fluid Mechanics: Modi &...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Please advise – what should I prefer: 5 yr B Arch at IT Kharagpur or Civil at BITS Pilani or CS at IIITD / DTU?

I don't know that but tell me what is your score in jee main paper 2

milind 4 months ago
Dear sir, my son (GEN catagory) has scored 219 marks in JEE Mains and got 96% marks in AP Board exam. What would be his AIR? He is looking to opt CSE or EE from NIT-Warangal. Can he expect?...

Your son will be able to get best NITs, so he should opt for computer or electrical at older NITs, rather than getting into a newer NIT. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

i think he has a great chance of getting mech or insturmentation in bits pilani..so bits pilani is the best option even if he gets chemical over there.

abhijeet 5 months ago

Thanks you so much Mr. Sher for the info. We appreciate a lot. We need your valuable advise on below as well: My son scored 329 marks in BITSAT and may not get admission in Bits-Pilani (may...

Syed Ahmed 6 months ago
View all Questions »