ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i want to  easy and short method of problems.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  biswa,

There is no short method for problems ..u have to practise alot. By doing enuf u will be able to solve the problem asap.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 hours ago

How far is the mock seat allocated by JoSAA be our final seat??

Sandeep 16 hours ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

6 hours ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

2015 years ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash yesterday

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 hours ago
how to get admission in aiims , and how many rank is required

Hi For getting admission in AIIMS you ned to appear for the entrance of AIIMS. There are 50 seats. For getting admission you must score atleast 50 to 55% in the entrance to qualify for...
  img
Sunil Kumar 19 days ago
My son has scored 108 no in JEE MAINS 2015 Can he get Mechanical Branch in Good Colleges

As per your score in mains exam I will recommend you to apply for any private colleges like SKIET , BITS, PSG College of technology, S.J Colege of Engineering and more other colleges. They...

Leepika Roy 2 months ago

chances are very low rather try management quota in vit, srm ,bms if you have 20 lakhs for his 4 years in total.

Siddharth Srivats 2 months ago

It's really very tough to get a government college but yes he may get some good private institute

Mantavya 2 months ago
The first country to legalise medically assisted suicide is ??

The Netherlands became the first country in the world formally to legalise euthanasia. There are at least 3,000 plus "assisted deaths" a year, representing about 2.3 per cent of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »