i want to  easy and short method of problems.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  biswa,

There is no short method for problems ..u have to practise alot. By doing enuf u will be able to solve the problem asap.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 18 days ago
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
sc aipmt mark req for get govt clg

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the probem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks and Regards Apoorva Arora IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
My score in JEE mains 2014 is 64 & CBSE 2014 XII is 448 out of 500. Can I get admission in IIIT or MIT in Pune?

no according to your expected rank of 900000 thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

Dear

Vivek Kumar one month ago
The colour of an opaque object is due to the colour it [A]absorbs [B]refracts [C]reflects [D]scatters

It will be [A], because all the wavelengths of light are absorbed by the electrons of the opaque object, which jump to higher energy levels. However, only light of a particular wavelength is...

Devank Tyagi 11 months ago

ans. reflects the reflected rays reach the eyes of the viewer and produce sensation of tge colour of the ibject.

kumar adarsh 11 months ago

[C]reflects

Keerthi Raj 11 months ago
View all Questions »