i want to  easy and short method of problems.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  biswa,

There is no short method for problems ..u have to practise alot. By doing enuf u will be able to solve the problem asap.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1 st October 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
The sum of the series 1 + 2.2 + 3.2 2 + 4.2 3 .....+ 100.2 99 ? Please answer sir its urgent !

the series mentioned above is a A.G.P series i.e arithmetic and geometric series.. to find sum of such series first of all you have to find it’s n th term.. the n th term for this series...

Gunjan Rawal one month ago
An electromagnetic wave of freq = 3.0 MHz passes from vaccum into dielectric medium with permittivity e= 4.0 Then : a) wavelength is doubled and frequency remains same , b) wavelength is...

When an electromagnetic wave passes through a medium , then frequency remains unchanged. The speed of electromagnetic wave inside a medium is given by, v=(1/µe)0.5where,µ is...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI one month ago
sir my state rank is abt 750... in tamil nadu.. can i get nit trichy under state gota... my air is abt 17k

Hi, There is a possibility trhat you may get a average branch in NIT Tamil Nadu. For a better predicction you can visit our college and branch predictor. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
recommend some top institutes

what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???

pranav bhartia 4 years ago
View all Questions »