i want to  easy and short method of problems.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  biswa,

There is no short method for problems ..u have to practise alot. By doing enuf u will be able to solve the problem asap.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 3 months ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 4 months ago

obc

saumya 4 months ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...

Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done nothing.so now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
http://eduworldspot.blogspot.com/2013/03/rank-vs-mark-analysis-of-aieee.html

Hello student, Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question andpost it again. Thanks and regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago
When a dielectric slab is gradually inserted between the plates of an isolated parellel plate capacitor,the energy of the system decreases.What can you conclude about the force on the slab...

Dear student, The energy of the system is given by: So in the presence of a dielectric, the energy is going to decrease the Capacitance increases. The Electric field in the presence of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
View all Questions »