ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir how can i know my eml rank in iitjee2010?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anik ,

This time there is no eml declared .. all the admissions have been done on the basis of IIT JEE rank. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 16 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 22 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
could u pls advice a refernce book for chemistry class11 which can help both boarsds & IITs

You should opt GRB Batla and sons publications by O P Tandon.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

U can also refer to book by PRADEEP publications for board + IIT Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

ncert is best for boards for competition organic – himanshu pandey and sn sanyal physical – RC mukherjee inorganic- OP TANDON grb

ng29 2 months ago
i've got 146 in jee main this year......is there any nit where i can get CS or IT? or any good private college?....put focus on the former option......plz

Very rare chance to get NITs CS oe EC...after getting the advantage of class 12 th score along with home state reaservation.... Some chance of NIT Hamirpur...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

chances of nits are very less , bcoz last year one of my frnd got 147 in jee main and 93 in bords cbse and he did not get any nit , and his rank was 27000, but dont loose hope and prepare...

ng29 one month ago

its good college among private ones also placements are good in jaypee noida , one of my friends is there and told me that amazon had hired around 5 students and ofeerring 18 lakh package , ...

ng29 one month ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »