Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

sir how can i know my eml rank in iitjee2010?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anik ,

This time there is no eml declared .. all the admissions have been done on the basis of IIT JEE rank. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
sir how is the EEE,ECE AND EEE branches of NIT DELHI please tell soon!! urgent!!
They are good. Also please visit its website to see the placement statistics their.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Yes they have the sufficient facilities their.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
sir my main query is about whether the practical labs of NIT delhi are well upto date or they lack somewhere?
Revti Raman 3 months ago
i have been alotted nit surathkal mechanical engineering in 2 nd round if seat allocation. i missed iit kanpur bs chemistry and iit gandhinagar material science engineering by 80 ranks and...
IITs are comparatively better in terms of academics. Also it will give you the brand value. Thanks.
Yes, you can check their official website regarding placements.
IIT Kanpur > NIT Surat > IIT Gandhinagar.
In today’s mock allotment i have got aerospace b. tech in iit kharagpur and i can most probably also get integrated dual degree in aerospace in iit madras... which one should i prefer??
Go for Dual degree at IIT Madras Aerospace... Placement of IIT M is quiet better than IIT K in the same domain....
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details