DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

ARE THE MARKS ENTERED IN IISER FORM FOR BOARDS ,CALCULATED FOR ALL SUB OR PCM ONLY?SECONDLY THOSE WHO HV QUALIFIED IIT CAN ONLY APPLY IN IISER?

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Aka,

Candidates satisfying at least one of the following three criteria may apply:

1. KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) : Students qualified in SA (2008) / SX (2009) / SB(2009)/SP (passed 10+2 in 2009-2010).  (http://www.iisc.ernet.in/kvpy)

2. IIT-JEE 2010: Students obtaining a minimum of 60% marks in Class XII and securing a rank in the regular merit list.

3. STATE / CENTRAL BOARDS(DIRECT ADMISSION):Students qualifying in class XII in 2009 or 2010 in science stream. The State/Central Boards must be recognized by the MHRD. The cut off percentage to be used for the boards for Class X and Class XII are given in  http://www.iiser-admissions.in/marks/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

the marks u entered refer to aggregate marks i.e 4 all sub(as defined by the respective board).

no,if one couldn't qualify iitjee he/she can still apply through boards given that he has cleared the cut off percentage.....

however the date 4 applying through iitjee is over,applying through boards is still there till july 2...

4 more details,refer to http://iiser-admissions.in/

5 years ago

What was the last year board cut off for IISER?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply

As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...

Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.

Akshit Matthew one month ago

and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.

Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details