ARE THE MARKS ENTERED IN IISER FORM FOR BOARDS ,CALCULATED FOR ALL SUB OR PCM ONLY?SECONDLY THOSE WHO HV QUALIFIED IIT CAN ONLY APPLY IN IISER?

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Aka,

Candidates satisfying at least one of the following three criteria may apply:

1. KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) : Students qualified in SA (2008) / SX (2009) / SB(2009)/SP (passed 10+2 in 2009-2010).  (http://www.iisc.ernet.in/kvpy)

2. IIT-JEE 2010: Students obtaining a minimum of 60% marks in Class XII and securing a rank in the regular merit list.

3. STATE / CENTRAL BOARDS(DIRECT ADMISSION):Students qualifying in class XII in 2009 or 2010 in science stream. The State/Central Boards must be recognized by the MHRD. The cut off percentage to be used for the boards for Class X and Class XII are given in  http://www.iiser-admissions.in/marks/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

the marks u entered refer to aggregate marks i.e 4 all sub(as defined by the respective board).

no,if one couldn't qualify iitjee he/she can still apply through boards given that he has cleared the cut off percentage.....

however the date 4 applying through iitjee is over,applying through boards is still there till july 2...

4 more details,refer to http://iiser-admissions.in/

4 years ago

What was the last year board cut off for IISER?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 29 days ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
sir , what is the extra benefit of taking m.b.b.s. course in odisha in govt. college under 15% all india quota instead of state quota????(AIPMT)

Hi As per my understanding, at the time of admission State Quota has more seats (85%) as compared to All India Quota under AIPMT (15%). So, there might be higher chances of securing seat...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago
sir is the option of changing the branch from chemical engineering to civil engineering reliable in nit calicut. is that too much risky? i am not interested in chemical engineering.

If you are not interested in chemical engineering and want to shift to civil engineering, this option is reliable.The risks in this process are first of all such branch changing option...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »