MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Chemical at BITS, Pilani

I am a girl

From the following branches which should be the order of choice?

or

Dual degree at BITS, Pilani?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Since chemical branch requires a lot af physical work , if you are sure that you can handle that then you should go for it else you should try for any other branch . Dual degree at BITS PILANI is a good option if you want to go for higher degree after your B.Tech.

Thank You.

4 years ago

even chemical is not a bad branch. I have seen many girls taking Chemical in top institutes where you can work as project engineers in many chemical related comapies or as analysts in some financial companies irrespective of depts from BITS/IITs

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 13 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 13 days ago
how to face tension in exams

before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question

NAGOORVALI 3 months ago

before going to exams keep your mind relief. dont think about anything.

chethan 3 months ago
i got 125 in jee main and 90% in state board is there any chance for nit?

without category chances are rare but you should not miss counselling. You may get a good government collage.
  img
Abhinav 4 days ago

Very well said go for a government college or try at some reputed private college/university. these days there are many a good institutions which are doing very well in the field of qualityy...

Soneel Verma yesterday
What to do for bitsat in these last 15 days to score 350 marks?

as bitsat is quite easy exam but requires a lot of speed and accuracy practice as many questions as u can in one day with propwer time limit and after analysis do tetsts same that of bitsat...

ng29 25 days ago

buy ‘bitsat 2015’ of arihant start working ASAP

Neeraja Outdare 25 days ago
View all Questions »