coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Chemical at BITS, Pilani

I am a girl

From the following branches which should be the order of choice?

or

Dual degree at BITS, Pilani?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Since chemical branch requires a lot af physical work , if you are sure that you can handle that then you should go for it else you should try for any other branch . Dual degree at BITS PILANI is a good option if you want to go for higher degree after your B.Tech.

Thank You.

5 years ago

even chemical is not a bad branch. I have seen many girls taking Chemical in top institutes where you can work as project engineers in many chemical related comapies or as analysts in some financial companies irrespective of depts from BITS/IITs

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 7 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 7 months ago
hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 23 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
I would like to attempt KVPY examination in November 2015. I’m currently in class 12 and was enrolled in class 11 in the year 2014-15. I will be writing 12 th board exams in March 2016....

Since you are in 12 th therefore you are eligible for SX only not SA.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Dear student, I will suggest you to go through the eligibility criteria for KVPY examination either from their official website or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
I have got 850 AIR in IIT Advanced. i am confused if i should go for CS, then the possible options are Guawhati or BHU ? which one to choose. Alternatively, i was considering IIT K maths...

Dont go for maths and computing at IITK. Take the CS branch whicher is nearer to your home town as both the institutes (Guwahati and BHU) are having excellent placement record for CS branch....
  img

In older IITs branchs other then CS also have the good record. Try to prefer older IITs only. Thanks.
  img

I have been further advised that i should choose for good IIT rather the branch but in goold old 5 IIT i am not getting the CS branch. what should i do. should i give preference to Branch...

Pradeep Mangal 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off