DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

How many times one can attempt iit entrance examination? Will it depend on age limit or how many times we had attempted? please clear my doubt! I am now studying intermediate second year in iiit, Idupulapaaya. As a iiit student i had no confidence in getting iit after intermediate. So, i want to come out of this in the second year and take directly longterm by not attempting iit entrance . So, please give me suggestion!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

there are two attempts for iit jee in the consecutive years after u get a intermediate degree. go for dropping an year if u believe in urself. itz all bout ur choice and how much confidence u have in u at dis stage.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago
hello sir, can u tell me one to two books for iit preparations of every subject please

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Please go to this link. You will find a detailed list here Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
is your branch predictor correct or is it just like the rank predictor?

Yes it is trustworthy, if have any doubt then it is recomended that you may visit the official website of Jee Mains and find out your stature there, and moreover the result is out and you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
other than nits and iits does other universities have best placement. placement depend upon college or studies in b tech.

BITS also have the good track of record in placements.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

Yes of course why not, there are so many institutions offering quality education as well as best ever placements,......each and every institution today has joined a race to be labelled as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar one year ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar one year ago
View all Questions »