How many times one can attempt iit entrance examination? Will it depend on age limit or how many times we had attempted? please clear my doubt! I am now studying intermediate second year in iiit, Idupulapaaya. As a iiit student i had no confidence in getting iit after intermediate. So, i want to come out of this in the second year and take directly longterm by not attempting iit entrance . So, please give me suggestion!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

there are two attempts for iit jee in the consecutive years after u get a intermediate degree. go for dropping an year if u believe in urself. itz all bout ur choice and how much confidence u have in u at dis stage.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 3 months ago
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar one month ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hey.i am hoping to get 104 in jee mains and 87%in cbse board.can you please tell me the range of my rank that I will get..

As per the rank prediction, the minimum qualifying marks for GEN cat students was 115/360 in 2014 and the approx rank was 150000. (60%-JEEMAIN + 40%-12th) So, the data that you send me, you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
LNMIIT MECHANICAL vs JP NOIDA SEC -128 CS.......WHICH IS BETTER??

Here the priority should be decided based on both college and branch. CS is better branch than MECH interms of placements,oppurtunities. JP NOIDA is better than LNMIIT as per ranking is...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
sir, my score in jee advanced is 63 in sc category. sir please suggest me which iits and which its branches that i should go for?

Hi See your marks is below the SC cut off(119) for IIT JEE advanced exam. So won't be able to get IITs. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Btech Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago

You may get admission in preparatory courses at IIT .
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

but sir according to last year 2013 the cut off for sc students was 63.

dipu singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »