DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

How many times one can attempt iit entrance examination? Will it depend on age limit or how many times we had attempted? please clear my doubt! I am now studying intermediate second year in iiit, Idupulapaaya. As a iiit student i had no confidence in getting iit after intermediate. So, i want to come out of this in the second year and take directly longterm by not attempting iit entrance . So, please give me suggestion!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

there are two attempts for iit jee in the consecutive years after u get a intermediate degree. go for dropping an year if u believe in urself. itz all bout ur choice and how much confidence u have in u at dis stage.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

GANESH BABU 6 days ago

SHANMUKESHWAR 6 days ago

L GOUSE BASHA 6 days ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir pls help me I am getting waiting no 38 in daiict will i get admmision or not .If not then will college may i get my jee main rnk is 14500 and branch preferance is cse

Difficult to say about wait list. But yes, you can definetely get the good institute at 14500. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
is aerospace engineering & aeronautical engineering one and the same?

Aeronautical Engineering is thought of as a branch of Aerospace Engineering. Aeronautical deals with devices that stay within the Earth's atmosphere, while Aerospace can deal with any...
  img
Avinash one month ago
aipmt cutoff

See askiitians.com rank prediction and cut off
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Around 428 for general category.

Adarsh 2 months ago

around 440

Aakash 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam