Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

How many times one can attempt iit entrance examination? Will it depend on age limit or how many times we had attempted? please clear my doubt! I am now studying intermediate second year in iiit, Idupulapaaya. As a iiit student i had no confidence in getting iit after intermediate. So, i want to come out of this in the second year and take directly longterm by not attempting iit entrance . So, please give me suggestion!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

there are two attempts for iit jee in the consecutive years after u get a intermediate degree. go for dropping an year if u believe in urself. itz all bout ur choice and how much confidence u have in u at dis stage.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipeor drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

2016 years ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 9 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi one year ago
can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 2 months ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 2 months ago
I HAVE PASSED MY 10TH STD IN MAHARASHTRA SSC AND WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE FOR MH CET …..IS IT BENEFICIAL OVER PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS SINCE MAHARASHTRA ENGINEERING COLLEGES TAKE ADMISSION ON...

No you can go for JEE MAINS as you will have better options to choose from in the end.MH CET will only get you best colleges in Maharastra but MAIN will make your footsrong in INdia
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

If you are a home-bird or the one who loves to be in home-state only then only you need to go for MH CET and on the other hand JEE mains will open various avenues for you if you score well, ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
I have done 105 question in neet 2016 and out of that I had done 25 question wrong .pl tell how much marks I am getting because I don't know how to do negative marking

Dear student You will be getting 295 marks.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Hi, NO sir his score is 395 not 295 4 per ans and 1 mark deducted from total score... (i think u have multiplied -5* 25) BEST OF LUCK!!

Beenu Mathew 2 months ago

your score is 395. try to get more marks in next exam thanks and best of luck for future regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...

Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off