Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

sir, i have passed my 12th class with 95% in PCM. since i could not make it to jee this year, i wish to dropout and prepare for the same. i scored 142 marks in jee. i would like to know the method of preparation i should follow for the next ten months. also, maths is my weak area. how can i improve that? it would be a great help if u could suggest me some good books in maths. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear akshita,

Your score in PCM is quite good .. you seems to do very good in jee exam 2011..The only suggestion i wud like to give is make your concepts very strong and practise as much as possible .. Join some coachings for proper guidelines and also join some test series .. jus to judge your level of preparation. Study hard .. and focus only on jee preparation for one year. All the very best for your future !.

Check out the links for best books:  http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

You dont need to do much books .. these are sufficient if you do thm with concentration and interest.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I heard non attending school is illegal. Is there any risk in taking a non attending school?

Hii Until n unless you present your school passing certificate properly while admission there is no effect in that .Apart from that any other method might lead you to problems
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

@ VANSH NO illegal in that case but i will not recommened that to you , actually attending school with cbse board or which follow ncert textbook will be benificial for you . as per my...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

NO NOTHING IS LIKE THAT. THE SCHOOL FROM WHERE YOU HAVE PASSED YOUR CLASS 11 AND 12 EXAMS MUST BE A AFFILATED SCHOOL UNDER CBSE OR ANY OF THE STATE BOARDS. IF YOU DONOT WANT TO ATTEND THE...

SAHIL 28 days ago
hi, iam janaki raman. how can i easily understand machanics

@ janki students consider mechanics as hard due to its tough formula , equation as well as complicated free body diagram and graph . but the thing u required is understand the concept ....

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
Which ML Khanna book is better: IIT Mathematics Or Objective Mathematics ?

@ nirm IIT mathematics book is the better one for jee main as well as advanced . for objective question u can opt for objective mathematics by r d sharma otherwis etake last 37 years papers ...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
I am kaushik I have passed inter with89.2%in ap board on preparing for long term if I am qualified in adv.2017 can I get admission

@ kaushik yes, if u can qualify jee main 2017 then only u can give jee advanced 2017 , jee main 2016 doesnot have anything to do with 2017 . but right now , JAB is going to do some changes...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

hi kaushik you can appear in jee advance in 2017 if you get pass in jee mains 2017. so you have to first qualify jee mains to appear in jee advance thanks. for more details regarding jee...

SAHIL 2 months ago
In a population an autosomal recessive disorder is present in 60 individual out of 6000. What is the number of homozygous normal (BB) offsprings in population

The ratio for BB:Bb:bb is 1:2:1.....so number of homozygous (BB) individuals is equal to no. of recessive (bb) individuals . AS BOTH RATIOS ARE EQUAL, NO. OF BB INDIVIDUALS=no. of bb...

SAHIL one month ago
JAMES HAS x CHILDREN WITH HIS FIRST WIFE. MARY HAS x+1 CHILDREN WITH HER FIRST HUSBAND .THEY MARY EACH OTHER AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN .THERE ARE TOTAL 24 CHILDRENS. ASSUMING THAT NO...

Dear rahul let james and mary have y children x+(x+1) +y=24 y= 23-2x so total number of fight = 24 C 2 these fights also include firght among the children of same parents. so children of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off