Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir/mam pls reply soon. i came to know that if you have a rural citizen certificate or SC/ST certificate then u'll get 3 chances in IIT

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

NO,

It was suggested by Anand Kumar of Patna  who runs  prestigious 'SUPER 30'

To Kapil sibbal HRD minister Government of India

6 years ago

Presently for IIT JEE 2011, there is no such news abt increase in attempts of IIT.

Irrespective of caste be it is gen/obc.sc.st./  .. the no. of attempts is limited to only TWO

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago
1.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 10000-25000 2.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 25000-40000 IN JEE MAIN EXAM

All NITs, IIITs including some top 50 engineering private college and some government colleges Check the ranking of institutes except IITs and ISM Dhanbad..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

You may try any of these – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai................CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,.....................Lovely Professional University,...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

you should use branch and college predictor to check best available options for you. please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 16 days ago
scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj one month ago
for how many marks is bits exam conduted? In hyderabad and goa bits campus which one is best ?

BITS Hyderabad followed by GOA...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, all the BITS campus are doing very well, and to best of my mind you should strive hard to get good scores in your test and for that you must prepare well.Set apart a schedule...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

@ dheera the BITSAT exam was of 450 marks which excepts the 12 extra questions , , and that 12 extra questions are special , and will be given to the candidate if he/she attempts all ques...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir,Iwant the list of books required for aiims mbbs entrance exam

Dear Students, For list of suggested books, Please visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
Which of the following universities is better: Manipal University OR Thapar University. Presently i am getting ECE in Manipal University and ECE+MBA in Thapar University. Please guide...

Both are at par as far as the question of stature lies, and the next issue is to make sure what interests you the most, are you willing to go for integrated program of ECE+MBA or not,....if ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Manipal accordind to me is better if we see all the rankings and infrastructure.Also thapar is also most reputed colleges in india so it is also good . It is also offering you MBA cource so ...

kanwar singh sidhu 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off