ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir/mam pls reply soon. i came to know that if you have a rural citizen certificate or SC/ST certificate then u'll get 3 chances in IIT

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

NO,

It was suggested by Anand Kumar of Patna  who runs  prestigious 'SUPER 30'

To Kapil sibbal HRD minister Government of India

4 years ago

Presently for IIT JEE 2011, there is no such news abt increase in attempts of IIT.

Irrespective of caste be it is gen/obc.sc.st./  .. the no. of attempts is limited to only TWO

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 6 months ago
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 one month ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera one month ago
can we write cbse class 12 improvement exans and jee entrance exam in the same year

If you get selected in IIT JEE exam than you have show a certificate that you have qualified your 12 th at the time of admission. If you are able to get a passing certificate of 12 th before...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yeah you can.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
sir , which is better iit patna electrical or nit warangal cse?

The question is very broad in its respect. You need to narrow your hunt on the basis of academics , placements, scope of research , SAC(Student Activity Centre) and other fractions . Apart...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
I s NCERT text book to be revised for jee advanced 2015 most scoring topics in physcis, chemistry & maths how to make a revision plan for all the 3 subjects strengthening to week topics in...

If you wanr you can, but you should go for Previous years question asked 2. Important Topics for Physics Paper Most student find Physics tough, therefore we bring to youexpert tips on this...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

FOR INORGANIC REFER NCERT BOOKS FOR MATHS REFER RD SHARMA AND FIITJEE PACKAGE YOU SHOULD TAKE MORE TESTS TO AVOID SILLY MISTAKES AND NEGATIVE MARKING

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 21 days ago
View all Questions »