ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir/mam pls reply soon. i came to know that if you have a rural citizen certificate or SC/ST certificate then u'll get 3 chances in IIT

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

NO,

It was suggested by Anand Kumar of Patna  who runs  prestigious 'SUPER 30'

To Kapil sibbal HRD minister Government of India

4 years ago

Presently for IIT JEE 2011, there is no such news abt increase in attempts of IIT.

Irrespective of caste be it is gen/obc.sc.st./  .. the no. of attempts is limited to only TWO

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 5 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 5 months ago
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil one month ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram one month ago
which is the best option? civil at calicut or ece at surat for air 8696

img
Ashish Gupta 5 months ago

Hi Amruta It totally depend on your choice of stream you want to pursue. Ranking and reputation wise NIT Calicut is way ahead of NIT Surat. Placement wise ECE would give you good diversified...

Amit Kumar 5 months ago
Which is more preferable?? JEE MAIN in online mode or as the pen paper test???How is the online test conducted???

I think if required jee offline mode should be preferred because the most important advantage is that you can see all the question at the bulk and accordingly you can decide which one to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Th eextra 7 days will not make any difference,you just go for offline mode,moreover you have enough days to prepare for jee and if within these days if you are not able to prepare,then those...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

I am just thinking that for online mode i will be getting 7 days xtra for prep.will that make any difference??

Mostafijur Rahaman 3 months ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.

Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago

Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago

Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
View all Questions »