the unexpected cut-offs for this year are

GENERAL - 190

OBC- 171

SC/ST - 95

GUD LUCK!!!!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Can u tell me about competion held in class 10 (PCM) like olympiads , international exam in which i can take part as an individual. I study in cbse school and going to class 10 this year?

You can also give, NBO, NIMO, Silverzone olympiod, Geogenius and NLSTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Dear Student, You can prepare for Olympid (Maths and Science), KVPY, NTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Mr vijay mukhti i know them they comman ones and am preparing for them. But tell me about any other olympiads or competions?

Yash tripathi 6 months ago
Sir, My BITSAT 2016 score is 314. Between BITS – EEE or E&I at Hyderabad or Goa and getting CS at VJTI, Mumbai. shall I prefer BITS over VJTI. CS is generally my first choice.

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

HI TEJAS YOU SHOULD OPT FOR CS AT VJTI FIRST OF ALL YOU SHOULD SURELY FOLLOW YOUR INTEREST. MOREOVER VJTI IS A GOOD COLEGE WITH GOOD PLACEMENT RECORDS. SO YOU SHOULD GO FOR VJTI ONLY

SAHIL 25 days ago
i got 140 in jee mains and 75%in odisha chse board. can i get nit rourkela civil i belong to sc category

HI POOJA AS YOU ARE A SC CANDIDATE AND YOUR MARKS ARE ALSO GOOD THERE ARE GOOD CHANCES OF YOU OF ENTERING IN NIT ROURKELA . CHANCES OF GETTING CIVIL ENGINEERING ARE ALSO THERE. BUT THE...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your board score is not that good but your Jee mains result is pleasing, moreover you have a category to lend you a helping hand, to my mind you may be able to make it at NIT Rourkela, as...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20