ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please answer my question. I have got AIR 6706 in JEE, 7971 in AIEEE, BITSAT score of 305.

I may not get anything in IITs. I have shortlisted my available choices as given below.

1. Chemical in BITS, Pilani

2. Dual degree in BITS, Pilani

3. Chemical in NIT/ Trichy or Warangal

4. ECE or Computer in NIT/ Rourkela

Thase are not in preferred order. Please tell me what should I choose and why?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Please somebody answer urgently.

4 years ago

Dear Payal.

Being a B.Tech from Chemical engg,IIT Delhi  , I would advise you to go for Chemical engg from BITS Pilani.The course structure there is really appreciable and you will be getting good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 5 months ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 5 months ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 6 months ago
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 13 days ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 15 days ago
I am a beginner, so should i practice from S.k. goyal- Algebra Or its its a bit high level???

S.K.Goyal does have a good set of questions and for a beginner it does seems to be a bit tough but if you have the patience , then you should actually sit with it and solve those problems...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Then from which books should i study to get a good set of questions as a beginner & sir please justify specific names and dont post the link as there are too many books there..........@ AZIZ...

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago

for beginners in CBSE- R.D.SHARMA FOR ICSE -M.L.AGRAWAL

rajnikanth 2 months ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha one year ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »