• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Please tell me which is better?

Dual degree in BITS, Pilani or ECE in NIT, Rourkela

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear payal

Dual degree in BIts pilani will be better option .

BIts pilani is one of the top college in india ,you  will get more opportunity there.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Hi guys, Firstly I am new to this forum but it is amazing. I am an 11th grade student doing PCM and want to clear JEE-advanced. I have joined an Institute called Wisdom here. I am nothing...

@ paras thanks for being a part of the forum . as u are a grade 11 th student and want to clear jee advanced , u have ample of time to do so , and u have also a reduced school hours ,...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Prof.pradeep kshetrapal has uploaded free video lectures for physics on youtube and i want to know that in which coaching classes Prof.pradeep kshetrapal’s lectures are going on.

NO NO PARDEEP KSHETRAPAL IS NOT WITH ANY TOP INSTITUTE LIKE FITJEE OR AAKASH. HE TEACHES IN KORBA CHATTISGARH AT ITS PRIVATE INSTITUTE WHICH IS NAMED AS GENIUS ACADEMY. HIS LECTURES COST...

SAHIL 17 days ago

@ xavier actually pradeep sir is a physics enthusiast and also he have written many books on the physics and his approach help students to learn complicated puzzling concept of physics in...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
Which is the best IIT for civil engineering? I have got a rank 2698 in jee advanced 2016. So what are the other suitable options in IITs for me?

Dear Student, you must pay a visit to the official website of JEE Advanced and check the merit list and cutoff over there, also keep an eye on schedule of counseling rounds and find out...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hello, iit means any one good.because that is iit.congrats for your rank.............................all the best.............................

raj 2 months ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????

Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
  img
Avinash one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off