ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i got 930(obc) rank in jee2010 and interested to join in either madras or hyderabad.please tell me which one is preferable and which branch

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna Priya,

As per me it is always good to join in OLD IIT's than the New IIT's bcoz OLD IIT's have very good brand name than the NEW IIT"s...But if you are really interest in branch then see which branhch you might be getting in OLD IIT and NEW IIT..then choose which IIT..if you want to go throgh branch wise then you have to prefer NEW IIT other wise wht ever the beanch i just wanna use the brand name of very reputed IIT then go for Madras..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 11 days ago
what arer the minimum marks for getting good iits(not cutoff)

you should checkout the closing and opening ranks to get in major iits in different streams. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html and also marks vs rank data ...

AUREA 27 days ago

It starts minimum from 200 on wards, you canalso try visiting the websites of- RV college of Engg , Bangalore Lovely Professiona University,Phagwara Inderprastha Uni,N. Delhi VIT, Vellore

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

you should get above 220 to get in top iits prepare hard for it all the best

sajid 11 days ago
crl – 216358st rank – 2649 what can i get ???in any round ???branch – cs/it only

My suggestion is try to explore the world and don’t try to be a home bird and on the top visit the weblinks of IIT/ NIT to check the present scenario to find your stature and then only make ...

2015 years ago
hey plz tell me list of U.S national holidays ??????

List of U.S national holidays : 1 . January 1, 2009 - New Year's Day 2 . January 19, 2009 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday (observed) 3 . February 16, 2009 - President's Day 4 . May 25, ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 10 months ago
View all Questions »