Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 27 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 27 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 27 days ago
WHAT RE MOST SCORING TOPICS OF IITJEE AND JEE MAIN TO BE REVISED FIRST

Dear Student, Please refer the below links for it: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/paper-analysis.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/paper-analysis.html Go through the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

hello, in chemistry stochiometry and chemical equillibrium,kinematics.about mathamatics you practice all topics...........................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago

IN CHEMISTRY COORDINATION CHEMISTRY, SOLUTIONS,CHEMICAL KINETICS,STOICHEMISTRY.IN PHYSICS OPTICS,THERMODYNAMICS.IN MATHS PROBABILITY,PERMUTATIONS.

NARAYANA one month ago
i am in class 12 .and i am not well prepared for jee main as my board exams would be over at 28 th of march only..how shall i prepare for mains.

Dear Student, As you will not get the sufficient time after your board exams, So you should only revise the concepts and solve the previous years JEE mains problem. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
I checked that in two of the branches in iits the closing rank of obc category is 3131 and 3463. And many of the branches are having closing ranks in 2800-2900. My rank is 3542 in obc...

Dear student, you can get since these opening and closing rank are not fixed and varying every year. Hope for the best. Thanks.
  img

Definetly for more rounds, the closing rank will drop.
  img

the closing ranks i mentioned above are of round 1 and not last year … so i meant to ask that what are the chances that the closing ranks drop till my rank and i can obtain a seat..??

Mihir Parmar 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off