FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 16 days ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 12 days ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago
How good is doing a 5 year dual degree (b.tech +m.tech) in electronics engineering in IIITDM Kancheepuram?

its a very good choice and u shud go for it...best of luck

V. Harshit - 14 days ago
Which books are the best to buy when studying up for the Indian National Chemistry Olympiad? Of all the given books, for analytical chemistry which one is the best?

For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P. Bahadur for Physical and OP Tondon, J D Lee for Inorgaanic, follow these books, prepare well and try to seek admission in any...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

@sriram all books are good, it depends on you, choose that book from which you can understand the CONCEPTS. Reviews of many books are given in this website (askiitians.com), so that you can ...

Vaibhav Gupta 3 days ago
i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 23 days ago

I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
View all Questions »