Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 23 days ago
is every branch good in the IIT colleges established in 2008+

Every branch got its own importance. In india computer science prevails so it has got hude demand so as placements and some other branches based on research oriented got huge demand in some...
  img
Avinash one year ago

courses are good but the placements are still not upto the level in some branches.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...

Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.

Akshit Matthew one year ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off