Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which books should i refer to for shortcuts in mathematics for jee ?

Not fair a question but seriously unfortunately for you there are no books which teaches shortcuts in MATH for jee. If you have deep understanding of the content and have the basics...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 18 days ago

I will put forth a few Tips and Reference Books to help Prepare for IIT JEE 2016. ... Mathematics : New Pattern Mathematics for IIT JEE by M.L. Khanna, ... solve questions, you will find...

Gowri sankar 18 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 6 months ago
The base BC of a triangle ABC contains the points P(p1, q1) and Q(p2, q2) and the equation of sides AB and AC are p1x + q1y = 1 and q1x + p2y = 1 respectively. Then the equations of AQ...

we can find the intersection point of the lines AB and AC which would be the coordinates of the point A Now you know the coordinates of A and coordinates of Q so just find the line by two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia yesterday
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...

I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...

Parth Goswami 7 months ago
What will be the level of questions dis time????

its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...

Sudhanshu Saini 7 months ago

May be some easy.

Adarsh 7 months ago

hope its easy

V. Harshit - 7 months ago
what are the most important books to crack aiims mbbs?

Dear Student, Please visit our website and refer the complete list of books from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off