DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

7x/2 = (e^f^-1(x) + 6/7 - 6/7 - 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) 7x/2 = 1 - (6/7 + 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply by 2: 7x = 2 - (12/7 + 7)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply numerator and denominator by...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 10 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago
what is the best book to be reffred and practticed for iit maths to get into top 10 ranks?

Calculus, Trigonometry by AM Aggarwal IIT Maths, by ML KHANNA Algebra, and Coordinate Geometry by S K Goyal
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

in my opinion complete CENGAGE SERIES is the best one to get good rank in iit it contains all type of questions that are asked in iit like matrix, multiple ,i nteger etc and it is based on...

ng29 20 days ago

arihant series is good for this purpose.

shubham sharda 14 days ago
PLEASE TELL ME COMPLETE PROCEDURE FOR FILLING FORM FOR ADMISSION IN BHU FOR MEDICAL COURSES AFTER 12TH.

I have attached all the information that you require.
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »