hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
sir r u thinking about making askiitians android app if yes then please tell me when i can download it please give me some response please make it soon i am eagerly waiting for it

Hi, Thank you soo much for ur interest. Well definately update you as soon as we launch our app....
  img
Yash Baheti 10 days ago

Hi, Thank you soo much for ur interest. Well definately update you as soon as we launch our app....
  img
Yash Baheti 10 days ago
Please tell me about the scope of Mathematics & Computing branch at IITs. And what are the job opportunities and packages? And is its job opportunities and packages comparable to that of CS...

The scope of mathematics & computing is very good based on both job opportunity and package wise. Most of the students from this branch get job get job in computer software firm and...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

Dear Jitendra , My son expecting 197 marks in advance. What branch he should opt? Mathematics computing ( Is this Bsc or Btech?). What about aerospace? Please answer..

anil 3 months ago
My up board exams will finish from 1 april and I am going for iit-jee exam on 6 april. I am from up board so somebody tell me that Am I able to clear iit ? And plz give me some most scoring...

Physics Topic Wise analysis: Though there is no pattern that AIEEE is following here but you can see that topics like Modern Physics, Optics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
View all Questions »