Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 4 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam
JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE
BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G
navneet 4 months ago
both are good bt pilani is more better
navneet 4 months ago
sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer
After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL
mohit vashishtha 4 months ago
after a
mohit vashishtha 4 months ago
Respected Sir, If one gets a rank between 900 to 1000 in JEE Advance, which IIT & which branch he may get.
Dear Student, 900 to 1000 is good AIR and you can definately get the core branches in few older IITs. Best of Luck for your preparation. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I Got 6266 Rank in IIT Exam 2015. Will i get anything in 1 st round of Counceling? and suppose if i dont get? Will it still allow me to sit for 2 nd round? Furthermore can you please...
Dear Student, Yes you will be allowed to seat, You can edit or filll the fresh preference for 2 nd round. Thanks.
No, Its not possibile to change the courses instead the branch change may be possible. Thanks.
Normally the information is circulated internally. Thanks.
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details