hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The radius of the circle having centre at (2,1) and whoseone of the chord is diameter of the circle x 2 + y 2 – 2x – 6y + 6 =0 is??Sir please explain!!

let the radius of circle be r then equation of circle (x-2) 2 +(y-1) 2 =r 2 x 2 +y 2 -4x-2y+5-r 2 =0...................1 x 2 +y 2 -2x-6y+6=0........................2 common chord of circle 1...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 3 months ago
Review about annanya ganguly physical chemistry and op tondon for same.which is better.

OP Tandon is better. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 4 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 4 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 4 months ago
sir, i got 454 rank in wbjee. i am an outside westbengal candidate can i get admission in jadavpur in cse or electrical

Since you haven’t mentioned about your category, its not possible answer this question. But assuming you as a General Category candidate the following opening and closing ranks can be...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
Dear sir , I am student from Gujarat with General category,My All India Rank is 20246, Category rank is 15429 and state rank 725 …..Is there any chance for me to get admission in Computer...

For Computer Engineering in SVNIT Closing rank for GE student for HOME STATE is 173213 for JEE Mains- 2013 For IT in BIT Mesara I think its not IIT Allahbad, it should be IIIT Allahabd For...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
37 marks and 71% in board pedict my rank

Your rank will be more than 2 lakhs , you can not expect any thing good at such low ranks , so best thing for you to go and reappear for boards, and jee main .
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »