hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL 21 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
Tell me the ans of chemistry 2000 paper ques no. 7( c)

Please post the questions , it is not easy for us to check the question through references. sher mohammad askiitians faculty b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya yesterday

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya yesterday
sir, i am planning to go to kota for my engineering preparation am i taking the right decision? i’ve heard that lakhs of students go there and study day and night, then why don’t they get...

Hi, It is true that lacs of students go to kota for studies out of which only a few thousand get sellected. So whatr is it, is it the coachings there or the student ! Remember the major part...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 days ago

There is not much of a use of going to kota... When you are preparing for competition there are a lot of factors that count. Many students done do so well after going there, even if they are...

Pranjal K 7 days ago

so should i go to kota? and is 6 hours a day enough for getting a rank below 200 in jee advanced? ( 2 hrs per subject each day) and which coaching class should i join- pace in mumbai,...

Yatin Sharma 6 days ago
View all Questions »