hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
i am getting chemical at iit roorkee or engineering design at iit madras..wich one is a beeter option..and on the other hand i have an awsome mains rank of air 1997..wich gets me cse in top...

Going, by the options you have, Chemical IIT Roorkee, Engineering design and CSE at top NITs, you should actually go for CS at top NITs. That is the best options out of the 3 options you...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
can i ask my questions here?

Hello Student, You can ask your questions on this discussion forum related to any subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. We experts are available here to answer your...
  img
Pushkar Aditya 9 days ago

ok. Thank you

Bhawna 9 days ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????

Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
what is the cutoff for nit durgapur homestate general category in various streams??

The closing ranks for NIT durgapur homestate general category in various streams are as shown below: 1. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur- Civil Engineering - Round 1- 15335 2....
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »