hello sir,

i am a SC candidate and have scored 90 marks in jee2010.

when would the list of candidates qualifying for prepratory course be published

can i get qualified for prepratory course, and if yes then  what branch would i get..

should i rather take a drop?????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srajan,

Its quite difficult to get preparatory course at this score.better you take a drop and try next time.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book i read?

Hi, If you feel you have a good intellectual level, then follow arihant books, otherwise just follow your text books and take some study material for the support....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 10 days ago
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
how i qualify in iit jee

WORK HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 LAKH STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING TO BE GIVING THE EXAM IN YEAR 2014 SO YOU CAN THINK OF THE DIFICULTY LEVEL OF IT BEST OF LUCK AND CRACK IT DOWN...

FITJEE one year ago

Just strongly determine and beleave yourself so that your confidence levels increases. be passionate about your goal so that you will reach your goal.

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA one year ago

What an exaggerated figure you quote, my friend! Its around 12-13 lakhs atmost!

Pradyumna Sadgir 9 months ago
sir i got 45754 rank in ipu ….is it possible for me to get admission in any colleges under it.

Please refer to IPU website for detailed cutt off marks. you will get a seat...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago
View all Questions »