ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,  igot 9089  rank in VITEEE  kindly tell me in which branch i will get the seat

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

All Students who were Qualified in VITEEE 2014 Entrance Test, Aspires to appear for VITEEE 2014 Counselling and Aspires to check the VITEEE 2014 Counselling Procedure for Allocation of Seat / Branch in VIT Vellore Campus & VIT Chennai Campus are hereby informed that the VIT Authorities has Published VITEEE 2014 Counselling Procedure for Branch & Seat Allotment.
you have the chance of getting a CS seat
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t...

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

What is your total percentage in class 12 ? But which your marks JEE Mains are very less for a rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar 8 hours ago

Hi As per your marks in JEE main , which is very low your rank would not be usefull
  img
Sunil Kumar 6 hours ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 months ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 15 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 14 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 15 days ago
Hello sir and friends, which mathematics book is best for jee (mains and advanced ) and other competitive exams : olympiads ,kvpy,and others?

Hey

NIRAJ TIRTHANI yesterday

for mathematics there is a book NEW PATTERN MATHS by SK GOYAL it is very good book and contains all type of questions like integer , matrix, multiple chioice etc and best thing is that it is...

ng29 yesterday

cengage is the best because it is is having quiet well explaination of all the questions and a small size book inspiring to complete the book approve if useful

akshat yesterday
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for IIT...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
mklm,

fhdgh
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
View all Questions »