DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir,  igot 9089  rank in VITEEE  kindly tell me in which branch i will get the seat

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

All Students who were Qualified in VITEEE 2014 Entrance Test, Aspires to appear for VITEEE 2014 Counselling and Aspires to check the VITEEE 2014 Counselling Procedure for Allocation of Seat / Branch in VIT Vellore Campus & VIT Chennai Campus are hereby informed that the VIT Authorities has Published VITEEE 2014 Counselling Procedure for Branch & Seat Allotment.
you have the chance of getting a CS seat
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 29 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 29 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 11 months ago
iit gawahati civil is best or chennai ocean technology is best?

Both are good, Depends on both your intereset.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

BOTH RAE BEST AT THERE OWN PLACE WE CANT JUDGE WHICH BRANCH OF SCIENCE IS GOOD ….….… WE CAN JUDGE ON THE BASIS OF HIGH PACKAGE BRANCH ONLY IF U WANT GOOD PACKAGE ocean technology ,,,,,,,...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »