sir,  igot 9089  rank in VITEEE  kindly tell me in which branch i will get the seat

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
My JEE MAIN AIR is 9134. Category rank (General) 7276. State rank (Punjab) 141. For B Arch AIR is 1453 and state rank is 9. Please suggest me a good college with a good stream.

Go for PEC, Chandigarh. Try Mech or Electrical there.. But don’t prefer NITj .. placements have been really down for it.

HS 12 days ago

Should i try iiit allahabad? ece or 5 year integrated courses

Lovleen 10 days ago
I have got 253 marks in jee mains and 94% in CBSE class XII. I am from Noida. My preferred department is Electronics Engg. Kindly guide me in selecting the best Engg College - NIT or DTU or...

Between NSIT and DTU , I would say NSIT but ece of trichy , surathkal and warangal are always better than these two .

kavish Dwivedi one year ago

i think mnit,allahabab would b a gud choice fr u.... thanks.

shritesh srivastava one year ago

MNNIT>=NIT T>=NIT W>=NIT K>=DTU>=NSIT

Blazing Ruler one year ago
Can one get scholarship in nits

Hello stduent, Yes, NITs do provide you the various scholarships. For various details about the eligibility criteria and the scholarship options please visit the official website of the...
  img
Latika Leekha 9 days ago
View all Questions »