Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

sir,  igot 9089  rank in VITEEE  kindly tell me in which branch i will get the seat

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

All Students who were Qualified in VITEEE 2014 Entrance Test, Aspires to appear for VITEEE 2014 Counselling and Aspires to check the VITEEE 2014 Counselling Procedure for Allocation of Seat / Branch in VIT Vellore Campus & VIT Chennai Campus are hereby informed that the VIT Authorities has Published VITEEE 2014 Counselling Procedure for Branch & Seat Allotment.
you have the chance of getting a CS seat
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 10 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Hello, I am preparing for aipmt 2016....i have already dropped one year for aipmt 2015 but i couldnt get through...now i m again preparing for it.. i am very much confused and i am scared...

Dear Student, Normally the attempts are requred for the AIPMT, so don’t be in tention or confused. Just prepare well for you exams. Go through all the subjects throughly and practice...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
can u tell me the expected closing rank for second round of jee advanced counselling for iit delhi chemical dual degree for sc for first round opening and closing ranks are 753 and 831?can...

Dear NAvneet you can check it at engg.entrancecorner.com/jee-main-2015-cutoff and get to know about your standing there...your SC rank will be considered for the sake of some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

plzz answer

navneet 10 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off