Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir, AIR RANK-19505 OBC RANK 3630    state rank 3205 OBC RANK in state wise 811  kindly tell me in which nit in which branch i will get the seat                   my email id was mravi5161@gmail.com

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Methuku,

refer to the link below : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 5 days ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 5 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 5 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
i am now in class 9 and i am finishing my class 9 in next month can i start the preperation for aiims from now and which books should i follow now?

Hello student, Preparation for anything requires a good knowledge of any topic. Whatever you are learning, you need to see the detailed study of that particular topic in detailed book as...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.

if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...

SAHIL 6 days ago

First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...

jeeva 6 days ago
Will i be able to crack jee adv in 8 months ? If yes please suggest me a timetable.

@ shuhai Yes , u can crack jee advanced in 8 months , but u need to do the sincere hard work for that . AND about the time table that u have to make , as u know what is your strong and what ...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

Why not? never forget, that nothing is impossible. Just plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

7 A.M – WAKE UP AND GO TO SCHOOL 2 P.M. – COME BACK HOME TILL 2.30 LUNCH 2.30 TO 4 – MATHS CLASS 12 4- 4.20 – T.V. OR SOCIAL MEDIA 4.20 TO 6 PHYSICS-CLASS 12 6 TO 7 – OUTING OR PLAYING SOME ...

SAHIL 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off