• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have got air 4465 in iit n 3490 in aieee

shud i go to nit calicut cs, nit trichy mech or iit mandi mech

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aditya,

As far as my experience says you should go for CS in NIT Calicut. CS branch offers lots of diverse opportunites for you and definitely you wil get a good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 11 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 11 months ago
Dear friend, I have a score of 122 in jee main with 95.67% in tn state board. Can I get into any NITs or IIITs in south India ? I would like to choose CSE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
  img
Ankit 17 days ago

Your score seems to be promising and also capable of winning you a seat in South India Institutes and that too in your desired branch, but before going ahead with all these suppositions,...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 11 months ago
what is better civil at nit-bhopal or cse at sgsits indore

If SGSITS is a government college, then lock your chocice for this college. But if, you are also thinking for government sector in civil, then you can try NIT … try to give importance...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

Are you getting an opportunity at both the places in both the mentioned branches? If yes, then without much ado choose any one out of the two, because both of them are equally good in...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

hi ahsutosh i think civil at nit bhopal is a better choice if we take placement as a factor. otherwise also it is good in doing civil from such a good reputed college whose placement...

SAHIL 23 days ago
Can you please list name of few top computer engineering colleges except IITs, NITs and IIITs?

Every good engineering college will have CSE.Manipal ,VIT, BITS ,COMEDK this are some of the colleges which you can look up for
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Here’re some you should target for CSE: 1.bits pilani, 2. dce,NSIT 3. BIT ranchi 4.UPES,Dehradun 5..thapar patiyala 6.ISMU dhanbad 7.uptu government colleges(HBTI,IET,BIET,MMM,KNIT) 8.VIT...

Natasha Roy 5 months ago
sir i scored 44 marks in jee 2016 i m from obc n my 12 th passsing year is 2015 ..am i elegible for jee main counselling 2016

Dear Student, there is frankly and honestly no hope for a seat with such score, so you should better try at one of the leading institutions of the country which guarantee a quality...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

hi as you are unable to clear the cutoff you are not eligible for counselling {sorry to say this}. for more details regarding counselling visit...

SAHIL 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off