Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have got air 4465 in iit n 3490 in aieee

shud i go to nit calicut cs, nit trichy mech or iit mandi mech

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aditya,

As far as my experience says you should go for CS in NIT Calicut. CS branch offers lots of diverse opportunites for you and definitely you wil get a good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 21 hours ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad 22 hours ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed 2 years ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha 2 years ago
hello sir , i want to become cosmologist so what branch in eningineering should i select : example :- aeronautical engineering or aerospace engineering or other some branch in engineering....

Hi Student, If you are interested in cosmology. Aeronautical engineering will NOT be the wise choice coz aeronautical engineering deals with the aerodynamics and forces present in the...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

After completing your college there is an entrance exam which is conducted by ISRO every year which takes graduates engineers who qualifies the test. After that there is interview...
  img

Hi student, Pls find the list of colleges http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerospace_engineering_schools#India...
  img
sir my jee main score is 88 & in12 th cbse board 89% which colleges can i get?

your score is not good enough for getting you a seat in any NIT or other government colleges . So you can see for private collages.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

if you does not fall under any reservation category .Then its better if you take top privite university which provide you better placement,scholarships for your 89%. those are Manipal...

abhinaipadachuru 22 days ago

your score is not enough to get nit seat so try for private colleges

sajid 16 days ago
View all Questions »