• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have got air 4465 in iit n 3490 in aieee

shud i go to nit calicut cs, nit trichy mech or iit mandi mech

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aditya,

As far as my experience says you should go for CS in NIT Calicut. CS branch offers lots of diverse opportunites for you and definitely you wil get a good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 26 days ago
soooo then sir please suggest some courses which are better to me to get large packages with bipc and recently i have passed my eamcet with 50542 rank

bhanu i think you can go with bsc{ biotechnology} or bsc in forensic sciences. moreover bio informatics is also a good course it is a A Combination of Molecular Science and Computer Science....

SAHIL one month ago

not at all but thanks for your information and i dont have any interest in those courses i will try anyn others or else i will wait for my eamcet counselling

bhanu one month ago
Sir,Which institute should I opt between,NIT Rourkela and Indian Institute of Space science and Technology(IIST)?

Dear student, Depends on the interest of your branch . Which branch you want to choose?
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...

@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/complete-counselling-information-jee-main-2016.html if you had ...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off