• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

i have got air 4465 in iit n 3490 in aieee

shud i go to nit calicut cs, nit trichy mech or iit mandi mech

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aditya,

As far as my experience says you should go for CS in NIT Calicut. CS branch offers lots of diverse opportunites for you and definitely you wil get a good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL one month ago
im not able to understand the concepts of jee there is very less time left what to do ?

@ pramod donot distract at this point of time , thats the very imp thing . while attempting the exam every person have some strong part as well as some weak part . so, if u have not...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 28 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 27 days ago
GOOD MORNING SIR , I M ABHIJEET MY JEE RANK IS 195175.. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW CAN I GET ANY NIT ? MY 12TH PERCENTAGE IS 82.64

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

My advice is to visit the official weblinks of Jeemains as well as Josaa and get to know your actual status over there whether you are able to make it there or not, if not then try visiting ...

Soneel Verma one year ago
My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??

All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.
  img

It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
  img

Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
  img
I want to know about syllabus of biology for NEET Exam..for example, In phyllum mollusca in NCERT textbook classification is not given so will it be the part of neet syllabus??

@ raghav Specially NEET is a ncert based test , but sometimes question might came outside of ncert also. as in 2013 some ques of biology and chemistry came out of syllabus , so, Kindly...

Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off