Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have got air 4465 in iit n 3490 in aieee

shud i go to nit calicut cs, nit trichy mech or iit mandi mech

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aditya,

As far as my experience says you should go for CS in NIT Calicut. CS branch offers lots of diverse opportunites for you and definitely you wil get a good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prepare for IIT JEE Main &advanced exam?

Prepare without losing tempo: While the students are preparing for two distinct exams, the good thing is that the syllabi and the paper setting authorities are common. The JEE Main exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

1. Keep your JEE syllabus in front of you and cover each topic in depth. 2. Solve as many questions as possible to clarify your concepts. 3. Understand how were you able to come up with the...
  img
Abhinav yesterday

problen solving concept revealing motivation

akshat yesterday
my son wrote JEE main.As per your prediction,his OBC category rank is 30014.Can i get ECE or CSE in Tamilnadu IIITM or NIT? pls advise.

If your son is getting this rank, then he may be consider for IIITM but very rare chance of NIT (South based colleges) He may get NITs of north east...but there may be some issue with...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

Dear sir, Thanks and kind enough for your positive reply. I am not fully aware of IIITs. What is the difference between NIT and IIIT,qualitywise,feeswise,careerwise and etc. Can we prefer...

sha 7 days ago
I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science

Sagnik Bhowmick 13 days ago
how to become a topper

If you study anything by concentrating actively it will last forever.! Give your best.
  img
Komal 13 days ago
My mark in manipal engineering entrance is 108/200 . What would be my rank ?

Cut off marks and rank predictor is not released by the university, but rank cut off is give as.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, I am not sure about the rank but you will surely get some good branch there Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Sir but how do I know my rank ? :( Thanks anyways .

SRIRAMANAN K one month ago
I have got a Rank of 13027 in general category in IIT advance and in CBSE i have got 88.8% , can i get chance in IIT.

Hi, Frankly, based upon your rank you can not get any IIT. Look out for any good NITs or other good private institutions....
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »