X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i have got air 4465 in iit n 3490 in aieee

shud i go to nit calicut cs, nit trichy mech or iit mandi mech

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aditya,

As far as my experience says you should go for CS in NIT Calicut. CS branch offers lots of diverse opportunites for you and definitely you wil get a good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 28 days ago
Dear Sir/Madam what are concepts in JEE MAINS we can expect a question every year in all subjects

simple + conceptual

Gman Namg 2 months ago

Conceptual

Vasanth Bhaskara 2 months ago
JEE 71 12 th Maharashtra 48 % in physics , maths and vocational subject . What would be teh rank

Pls provide me complete details, like categery, home state....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

If your marks are 71 Its difficult to get qualify
  img
Avinash one month ago

Kindly be sure to put up a complete query in all respects, still for you information I may tell you that miminum qualifying marks as per categories are – gen=105, obc=70, st=44........I...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 3 years ago
View all Questions »