plzz suggest to choose between chemical at iit guwahati nd mettalurgical at kanpur and electrical at nit trichy/ warangal..i don't have any specific branch intersts except for the fact that i will not join civil

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello Jack,

First of all, congratualtions on getting selected in IIT JEE -2010.

If you don't have any specific branch interests, I will suggest go for reputation of institution.  A good institution certainly helps you in shaping your personality and opens a world of opportunities for you.  So in that case, IIT Kanpur should be your choice to go with.

Hope this helps to answer your question.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Ankit Jain- IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am getting chemical at iit roorkee or engineering design at iit madras..wich one is a beeter option..and on the other hand i have an awsome mains rank of air 1997..wich gets me cse in top...

Going, by the options you have, Chemical IIT Roorkee, Engineering design and CSE at top NITs, you should actually go for CS at top NITs. That is the best options out of the 3 options you...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1 st October 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 25 days ago
Dear sir, please show me the sum 78 n 79 sum

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below, Your qustion is not clear. Please upload the image of the questions. All the sums in the answers you have uploaded is quite...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 days ago
If I wait for 4 th round and maybe till spot round.Can you tell my chances of getting CSE in NIT T,W,K,A and should i really wait till spot round as i got NITW Mech for SC 24875 AIR?

please answer sir time is only 12 hrs for me to decide to take NITW Mech at round 3 or wait till spot round

VINAY GEDAM 7 days ago
Two drops of equal radius are falling through air with a steady velocity of 5cm/sec . If the drops coalesce then its term I all velocity will be

The viscosity of a fluid is a measure of its resistance to gradual deformation by shear stress or tensile stress . For liquids, it corresponds to the informal notion of "thickness". For...

sumanth 8 months ago

According to Stoke''s Law, terminal Vel is proportional radius. When drops coalesce, the final radius, r'' = r.2^(1/3) [Conserve volume to derive this result.] So final terminal vel. =...

India VK 8 months ago

according to stoke`s law velocity is proportional to radius ^2. conserve volume : radius of coalesced drop is 2^1/3 each drop. therefore answer is 5 cm/s X 2^2/3

nick 6 months ago
Please advise – what should I prefer: 5 yr B Arch at IT Kharagpur or Civil at BITS Pilani or CS at IIITD / DTU?

I don't know that but tell me what is your score in jee main paper 2

milind 16 days ago
View all Questions »