Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i got 1302 rank in iitjee\   should i opt mech/electrical  in kharagpur/rurkeeor go to delhi for civil..

stream is more imp.  or   the  place  should i give importance to isi over iit

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Raunak,

Your rank is good enough to fetch you good branch in good college.

Out of all the IITs delhi, mumbai and kanpur are the best in terms of placement and exposure. Also they carry out a lots of event which help in the personality development of and individual. Though delhi, civil is better than electrical/mech at kharagpur/roorke, opting for civil at bombay will be a much better option considering the last year placement of the college. If not you can keep delhi as an option next to it and then kanour.

For getting more details to the last year cutoff refer to the link given below : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

Dear Raunak,

Your rank is good enough to fetch you good branch in good college.

Out of all the IITs delhi, mumbai and kanpur are the best in terms of placement and exposure. Also they carry out a lots of event which help in the personality development of and individual. Though delhi, civil is better than electrical/mech at kharagpur/roorke, opting for civil at bombay will be a much better option considering the last year placement of the college. If not you can keep delhi as an option next to it and then kanour.

For getting more details to the last year cutoff refer to the link given below : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 16 days ago
IN 12TH STD SCIENCE BOARD,LANGUAGE SUBJECTS ARE MUCH IMPORTANT THAN PCMB AS THE MARKS OF LANGUAGE SUBJECTS ARE ALSO BE CALCULATED, THEN WHY IN COACHING CLASSES, ONLY PCMB SUBJETS ARE...

hi xavier this is because all the competitive exams like jee mains , jee advance, aipmt, aiims etc. includes only pcmb questions and not question related to english or computer science....

SAHIL 7 days ago

@ xavier The thing is PCM will require everywhere , so, they are much more important than the language subject , after 12 th , language subject donot have any value , but PCMB will help u...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...

Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
  img

The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.

Akshit Matthew one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off