Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

i got 1302 rank in iitjee\   should i opt mech/electrical  in kharagpur/rurkeeor go to delhi for civil..

stream is more imp.  or   the  place  should i give importance to isi over iit

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Raunak,

Your rank is good enough to fetch you good branch in good college.

Out of all the IITs delhi, mumbai and kanpur are the best in terms of placement and exposure. Also they carry out a lots of event which help in the personality development of and individual. Though delhi, civil is better than electrical/mech at kharagpur/roorke, opting for civil at bombay will be a much better option considering the last year placement of the college. If not you can keep delhi as an option next to it and then kanour.

For getting more details to the last year cutoff refer to the link given below : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

Dear Raunak,

Your rank is good enough to fetch you good branch in good college.

Out of all the IITs delhi, mumbai and kanpur are the best in terms of placement and exposure. Also they carry out a lots of event which help in the personality development of and individual. Though delhi, civil is better than electrical/mech at kharagpur/roorke, opting for civil at bombay will be a much better option considering the last year placement of the college. If not you can keep delhi as an option next to it and then kanour.

For getting more details to the last year cutoff refer to the link given below : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 16 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Q) The atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu. If there are 6 neutrons in the nucleus of the atom of the element, the binding energy per nucleon of the nucleus will be a. 76.4 MeV b....

Nuclear binding energy is the energy that would be required to disassemble the nucleus of the atom into its component parts. Calculation can be employed to determine the nuclear binding...

KALYAN one month ago

Dear Sai sowrya vardhan, If the atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu than the binding energy per nucleon is 7.64Mev because binding energy is nothing but conservation of mass.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

Dear Sai Sowrya Vardha the answer for this question is “7.64 Mev” Ok all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch one month ago
I want to drop this year I've got 87.6% in hp boards...... Will you please tell my rank in jee main next year if I got around 200,250 or 300 marks respectively?

most probably you will be under 2000 rank

Shreyam Kesarwani 8 months ago

I'm gen category

joshi 8 months ago
What are the usual cutoffs for chemical engineering at IITD ?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of chemical engineering in iit d
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off