Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

i got 1302 rank in iitjee\   should i opt mech/electrical  in kharagpur/rurkeeor go to delhi for civil..

stream is more imp.  or   the  place  should i give importance to isi over iit

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Raunak,

Your rank is good enough to fetch you good branch in good college.

Out of all the IITs delhi, mumbai and kanpur are the best in terms of placement and exposure. Also they carry out a lots of event which help in the personality development of and individual. Though delhi, civil is better than electrical/mech at kharagpur/roorke, opting for civil at bombay will be a much better option considering the last year placement of the college. If not you can keep delhi as an option next to it and then kanour.

For getting more details to the last year cutoff refer to the link given below : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

Dear Raunak,

Your rank is good enough to fetch you good branch in good college.

Out of all the IITs delhi, mumbai and kanpur are the best in terms of placement and exposure. Also they carry out a lots of event which help in the personality development of and individual. Though delhi, civil is better than electrical/mech at kharagpur/roorke, opting for civil at bombay will be a much better option considering the last year placement of the college. If not you can keep delhi as an option next to it and then kanour.

For getting more details to the last year cutoff refer to the link given below : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

is there a paper 1 paper2 cut off for each subject in jee advanced2016

Your overall performance will be considered, make sure you leave no stone unturned while preparation for the test and thereafter carry out a survey to locate a reputed and esteemed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

actually no …...all that depends on is your rank .my brother got 8 in maths but due to his brilliant marks in physics and chemistry he could get into iit roorkee

souvik roy one month ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 8 months ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 4 months ago
my cureent branch is ECE in nit warangal and in the mock seat allotment i got iit D textile should i switch my college and depend on branch change in delhi

Donot depend on the branch change. Because only few with high CGPA got the change for the same.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

To best of my knowledge, you must continue your present course and if youwish to gather comprehensive knowledge of various facilities being offered to the students at other renowned...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai

Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i am securing 400000 rank. can i eligible for admission in NIT

@ biswajeet No, u cannot take admission in nit with this rank . and if there are some catagory attached to your name , then u might give it a try , go for iiit if they can take as vacant...

Umakant biswal yesterday

I am sorry to say but it is not possible to get into NITs with this rank. So, it would be better that you should try for some state colleges or some private colleges.

Mukund Khandelwal yesterday
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off