DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

I have got 398 rank in SC category in IIT JEE.

in AIEEE, my overall rank was 9108, category (sc) 105

state rank 1099(overall) and 20(SC category).

in BITS my score was 302.

Which college shld i get in if i have interest in CS, ECE and EEE?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear karunesh,

You have got a decent rank and you can get your choice of branch in old IITs say IIT Roorkee,Guwahati

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 2 months ago

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 2 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 2 months ago
In the circuit shown Choose the incorrect option: (a) Charge on C 1 is equal to charge on C 5 when switch S is closed and each is equal to 37.5 μC (b) Charge on C 1 is equal to 50μC when...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

Nikhilkumar K 6 months ago

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 75C.so option c is...

Will heat be given much priority in physics for mains?

Basically,from the chapter heat, there may be 2 or 3 questions in jee main, and these may be from conduction, convection and radiation. Go through the concept of radiation, it is bit...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Varies year to year but definately one to two questions will be there for sure thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

there may be 2 or 3 questions in jee main, and these may be from conduction, convection and radiation.

sajid 20 hours ago
can i get entry in bit mesra through bitsat exam, as it never mentioned the mesra it only mentioned pilani,goa,hyd??

Admission to BIT Mesra, Deoghar, Jaipur and Patna is only through JEE AIR. Admission through BITSAT solely to BITS Pillani, Hyderabad, Goa and Dubai. Eventhough BIT and BITS from Birla, BITS...

Nihad CU one month ago

sorry didnt get u hemanth

srinivas one month ago

thanks nihad

srinivas one month ago
View all Questions »