Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

sir,

I have got 398 rank in SC category in IIT JEE.

in AIEEE, my overall rank was 9108, category (sc) 105

state rank 1099(overall) and 20(SC category).

in BITS my score was 302.

Which college shld i get in if i have interest in CS, ECE and EEE?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear karunesh,

You have got a decent rank and you can get your choice of branch in old IITs say IIT Roorkee,Guwahati

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 2 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 11 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
I got 316 marks in bitsat 2016 what branches can I get in BITs hyderabad

Hii Congratulations for your score .You can get all the major branches in BITSAT
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Many many congrats for your score, you may get any branch of your choice in the leading institutions where the students are provided with quality education and best ever placements in...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT(b.tech 2015 )( all india category) is 928 ...do i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google ...so pls help ….thank you

Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...

it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …

manan adhikari 11 months ago

What is your AIR in JEE Mains

AKSHAY SHARMA 11 months ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off