ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have Secured 1915 marks in the OBC catagory but no general rank. What are the colleges I may get admission?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have only six months can i still prepare for jee mains 2016?

Yes you can. You will have to give your best for the preparation. Best of Luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 days ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 4 days ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 2 days ago
i got 78000 all india rank in jee mains,which college can i get???

Now the result is out and you may visit the official weblink of Jee to find that with this rank which college or uni you may join........if you do not make it there then there wil be secind ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
sir what about admission in esic medical colleges

Dear student, For that you have to qualify in pre-medical entrance test that is conducted by CBSE brochure can be found here esic.nic.in/Recruitment/cir_med-201213.pdf thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
what will be the level of bitsat entrance exam in comparison to jee main ?

Jee is little bit more tough than BIIt’s.It had additional reasoning so if you are good at that it will help you. the other top universities which provide you good oppurtunities in future...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago

Acc. to me Bitsat is not as tough as jee mains and it have one more part of reasoning so u can gain good marks in this portion good luck

Vimlendra Singh 2 months ago

jee mains is somewhat tougher than biitsat it has additional reasoning bit so if you are good at it you will get a seat

sajid 16 days ago
I belong to Telanga board. In JEEMain confirmation details I found that my hall ticket number is correct but it is given as AP Board .I mistakenly confirmed my details . Is it going to be a ...

You should write e-mail stating your problem to e-mail address given on site of JEE Mains for help.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

You can mail them and try to contact them atleast in phone and get it corrected. The top universities which provide you excellent placement oportunities,good communication...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago

I have mailed them and even tried to contact over phone. But there is no reply. phone lines are always busy,

Praneeth one month ago
View all Questions »