ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have Secured 1915 marks in the OBC catagory but no general rank. What are the colleges I may get admission?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnx!

Rickey 2 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
Sir i will be apperaring for jee in 2016.I am currently in class 12. i have also joined a coaching institution but earlier in class 11 i didnt study maths and physics neither did i solve the...

jee main is the exam in which one question from each chapter comes so u must not leave any chapter , and try ur best to back up spare atleast 2 days for clas 11 and start with those which...

ng29 19 days ago

in jee main each chapter has almost equally weightage so dont leave any topic to get a good score

ng29 19 days ago

maxm wattage is guven to which chapters?

aditya 19 days ago
sir, in trigo phase 3 can you tell the proof for:- acotA+bcotB+ccotC=2(R+r)

from sine rule sinA=a/2R sinB=b/2R sinc=c/2R substituting the value in the above equation,we get 2R(cosA +cosB +cosC) using conditional identities, cosA + cosB + cosC = 1+4sinA/2 sinB/2...

s arvind 6 months ago
Sir, are questions repeated in AIPMT. any tips to crack physics

Being a Physics Mentor, i would like to advice you ….for Physics...go through GC Aggarwall.................Engg sections..almost 75% questions asked from these books... So go hard...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Thnaks for the info

Deepak Bohra 5 months ago
View all Questions »