I have Secured 1915 marks in the OBC catagory but no general rank. What are the colleges I may get admission?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 19 days ago
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
i got 416 haryana homestate obc category rank and does not get any branch in nit kurukshetra in 1 round.Will i get any branch in 2 round in nit kurukshetra.I got 1600 rank in state haryana.

You can have a look at previous year data regarding NIT Kurushetra http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling/nit-kurushetra.html Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Galvanising of sheet iron is done by dipping the sheet metal into molten A. Mercury B. Cadmium C. Lead D. Zinc

Galvinising of sheet iron is done by dipping the sheet metal into Zinc in order to prevent rusting.The zinc serves as a sacrificial anode, so that it cathodically protects exposed steel....

shubham garg 11 months ago

zinc beacuse it prevents the corrosion of iron

aman kumar jha jha 3 months ago

option "D" zinc

prince parihar 10 months ago
The Chemical property of an element can be related to its A.State B.Size C.Molecular size D.Electronic configuration

D.Electronic configuration

Keerthi Raj 10 months ago

D electronic configuration

Ambuj Bansal 10 months ago

ans is "D"

Shivaram Eppalapelly 10 months ago
View all Questions »