DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I have Secured 1915 marks in the OBC catagory but no general rank. What are the colleges I may get admission?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...

its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...

ankit raj 11 days ago

thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot

lalit 9 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one month ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY one month ago
will i get CS or ECE (B tech) in pantnagar with uttarakhand domicile having state rank as 1835?

Difficult to get.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

There is not much hope in NIT/IIITs but you can surely try your luck at some other renowned and highly esteemed institutions across the country,.....mind you, these institutions are no less ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
will i can get Nit at rank 119875

If you are obc then in the 2 nd round If sc/st then in 3 rd round if general then maybe in the spot round but not a good branch.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
sir, the jee advanced question paper will probably be set by IIT roorke in 2016(according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths part set by this institution is relatively tough..?...

Dear, IIT college conducts the paper only, paper used to prepare by Exam paper commttee, in which experienced proffessors from different colleges participate... …. Maths is a magic,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details