DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

puneet dwivedi 

Total Posted Questions : 14

sir i have got air 3345 in aieee and air 6628 in iit 2010 which colleges i should go for can i get nit trichy core branches? can i get new iits or it bhu or ism dhanbad what should be best option???????please reply soon i have to go for counselling

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear puneet,

In such case you should go for BHU and it offers lots of job opportunites and very much reputed too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 2 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R one month ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so can I get cse seat in top nits .... pls say the list of clgs which i get in cse ….

Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar , Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar , Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT) Una, Himachal Pradesh, J.K....
  img
Avinash 2 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT(b.tech 2015 )( all india category) is 928 ...do i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google ...so pls help ….thank you

Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...

it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …

manan adhikari one month ago

What is your AIR in JEE Mains

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
please suggest institute in India which offer courses in weapon engineering? what is the procedure for enterance

Dear student,Institutes like Institute of Armament Technology, Pune, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune, etc. are offering Masters level degree course M.Tech in Mechanical...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details