coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

puneet dwivedi 

Total Posted Questions : 14

sir i have got air 3345 in aieee and air 6628 in iit 2010 which colleges i should go for can i get nit trichy core branches? can i get new iits or it bhu or ism dhanbad what should be best option???????please reply soon i have to go for counselling

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear puneet,

In such case you should go for BHU and it offers lots of job opportunites and very much reputed too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 2 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

…................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago

,................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 4 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 6 months ago
can u tell me the expected closing rank for second round of jee advanced counselling for iit delhi chemical dual degree for sc for first round opening and closing ranks are 753 and 831?can...

Dear NAvneet you can check it at engg.entrancecorner.com/jee-main-2015-cutoff and get to know about your standing there...your SC rank will be considered for the sake of some...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

plzz answer

navneet 7 months ago
JEE Mains 2016...are the board percentiles considered ?

YES,, IN JEE 2016 the board percentile will be considered , as ministry of hrd declared that no change will be introduced to the student in 2016, all the new system will be on 2017 onwards...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

ya this year the board marks are included in jee main. smriti irani has delclared it’s effect from 2017.

sourav nayak 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off