MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

puneet dwivedi 

Total Posted Questions : 14

sir i have got air 3345 in aieee and air 6628 in iit 2010 which colleges i should go for can i get nit trichy core branches? can i get new iits or it bhu or ism dhanbad what should be best option???????please reply soon i have to go for counselling

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear puneet,

In such case you should go for BHU and it offers lots of job opportunites and very much reputed too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

Subhash Shanbhag one year ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...

The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 hours ago
sir i have scored 130 in jee mains2015 88.8%in cbse 12 th board,can i get integrated msc in mathematics in nit rourkela?

Its rare chance, but attempt all round of counselling...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

YOu have very minimal chances of getting it
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

sir is it possible to get integrated msc in mathematics in nit durgapur or IIEST(kolkata) in general category,west bengal being my home state

divya 14 days ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these

As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.

Akshat Jain one month ago

it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.

Akshat Jain one month ago

the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc

ashok singh one month ago
View all Questions »