puneet dwivedi 

Total Posted Questions : 14

sir i have got air 3345 in aieee and air 6628 in iit 2010 which colleges i should go for can i get nit trichy core branches? can i get new iits or it bhu or ism dhanbad what should be best option???????please reply soon i have to go for counselling

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear puneet,

In such case you should go for BHU and it offers lots of job opportunites and very much reputed too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Calculate % yield of the reaction if 200g KHCO3 produces 22g of Co2 upon strong heating.

2KHCO3.........>...........K2CO3.+...........CO2.+........H2O 200g....................................................22g According to the reaction, 2 moles ofKHCO3 should give 1 mole...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 14 days ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 13 days ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 14 days ago
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 16 days ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar 16 days ago
Which coaching’s offline AITS (All India Test Series) is better Allen resonance FIITJEE

The test series may be equally good in all these options. the number of tests they are offering may be different. But relatively FIIT JEE test series quality and level of questions are good....
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
Sir, which institute is better, branch placement wise in Delhi ? out of DTU/NSIT/NIT Delhi/IIITDelhi/IGTUW.

This is definite that the best branches are CSE, EE , EC and ME..... ….….….….…. ….….…. ….….…......
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago
My ranking is 3755 in iit jee general category Should I think of taking admission in any branch( like textile at delhi)in old iit in hope of changing branch later Or computer science at...

If you can try to change your brach then go for iit delhi otherwise go for cse.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Computer Science will give you better job oppurtunities. But if you want delhi exposure and want to prefer for cat , etc go for iit delhi. Always prefer branch over college and not college...

KOOL 4 months ago
View all Questions »