coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

puneet dwivedi 

Total Posted Questions : 14

sir i have got air 3345 in aieee and air 6628 in iit 2010 which colleges i should go for can i get nit trichy core branches? can i get new iits or it bhu or ism dhanbad what should be best option???????please reply soon i have to go for counselling

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear puneet,

In such case you should go for BHU and it offers lots of job opportunites and very much reputed too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

a position of motion of a particle is given by x=16t-2t2 find dist. in 5 sec.

Hii Find the difference in postion of values at 0 and 5 secs but make sure in between that time inteval speed must not have reversed .
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 29 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 28 days ago
Two moles of hydrogen are compressed adiabatically from N.T.P. condition to occupy a volume of 4.48 ltrs . calculate the final pressure and temperature;y for hydrogen = 1.41 .

@ mohammed i am giving the correct approach to solve this question . use the equation PV= NRT HERE . N = 2moles r = 0.0821 at n.t.p t =273 k v = 4.48 P = nrt/ v 2*0.0821*273 / 4.48 44.8266/ ...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
My score in jee is 80 with 96% board percentage with OBC-NCL,which NITcolleges i will get?? Please give reply

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html The above links will give you an idea about your concerns.
  img
Ankit 3 months ago

Dear Student, the simple solution is to visit the NIT where you aspire to be, but according to me you may try seeking admission at some other reputed and renowned institutions as well. I...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
What is the difference between computer science and information technology?

Computer Sciences vs Information Technology Computer Science is the science of computers while Information Technology may or may not use computers. Of course there is a big overlap but in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj