MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

puneet dwivedi 

Total Posted Questions : 14

sir i have got air 3345 in aieee and air 6628 in iit 2010 which colleges i should go for can i get nit trichy core branches? can i get new iits or it bhu or ism dhanbad what should be best option???????please reply soon i have to go for counselling

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear puneet,

In such case you should go for BHU and it offers lots of job opportunites and very much reputed too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 one month ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain one month ago

approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 18 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 18 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 18 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
dear sir iwanted to know what will be the cutoff of jee main 2015 for OBC

this year cut exopected cut off for obc will be around 70-75 but u can wait bcoz on 18 april official answers will be published bcoz there are doubts on some questions and on 27april u will...

ng29 one month ago

cutoff for obc is 70 this year.it varied with last year beci of bonus marks and also difficulty of physics paper

imranmd 25 days ago

it’s always around 70. so you can expect it to be 70 this year too.

shubham sharda 12 days ago
View all Questions »