Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER THE OVERALL RANK OR THE GENERAL CATEGORY RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR COUNSELING OF AIEEE?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear payal

Overall rank will be considered .

few percentage of seat is reserved for each category .that reserved seat  will be filled based upon category rank.

for general category student overall rank will be consider for seat allotment

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Hi,

Don get confused with overall rank and general rank as both are same ... and the general rank will considered for counselling ..

Please check the link :http://www.ccb.nic.in/

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 10 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
hellowic shud be given preference cs at manipal university jaipur or cs at pantnagar,,,,,reply soon,,,,

hi saransh you can give preference to manipal university for the course in which you want to persue your carrer because this university has a good academic environment along with a good...

2016 years ago
Which is Best Engg. College UIET Chandigarh or College of Technology Pantnagar

UIET Chandigarh
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Well, when stuck in such a position, the my simple suggestion to students is – to visit the official weblinks of both the institution and check out there, the fee structure,...

what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off