ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER THE OVERALL RANK OR THE GENERAL CATEGORY RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR COUNSELING OF AIEEE?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear payal

Overall rank will be considered .

few percentage of seat is reserved for each category .that reserved seat  will be filled based upon category rank.

for general category student overall rank will be consider for seat allotment

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Hi,

Don get confused with overall rank and general rank as both are same ... and the general rank will considered for counselling ..

Please check the link :http://www.ccb.nic.in/

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 2 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 4 months ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 7 months ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav one month ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav one month ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 7 months ago
i am geeting 51 in mains 2015 + app 80-85% in boards is there any chance to get admission in nit kurukshetra /YMCA faridabad .Please tell me the colleges i can get in haryana (only...

sorry but on the basi of ur score u will not get nit kkr or ymca as these are very demanding colleges and get filled at very earlier ranks but jmit radhore u can get in haryana counselling...

ng29 3 days ago

ur rank will around 280000-350000 nd u can try for MM eng colg,ambala..its a gud one as far i kno.. :)

aditya pandey 3 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »