ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER THE OVERALL RANK OR THE GENERAL CATEGORY RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR COUNSELING OF AIEEE?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear payal

Overall rank will be considered .

few percentage of seat is reserved for each category .that reserved seat  will be filled based upon category rank.

for general category student overall rank will be consider for seat allotment

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Hi,

Don get confused with overall rank and general rank as both are same ... and the general rank will considered for counselling ..

Please check the link :http://www.ccb.nic.in/

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnx!

Rickey one month ago
I AM PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME TO SOLVE PAST 36 IIT PAPERS, IT WOULD HELP ME FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. WHEN I TRIED I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE OBJECTIVE...

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 6 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
I just wanted to know that if somebody studies physics, chemistry and maths from ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks, will he be able to score more than 400 in BITSAT ?

Yes, There are many students who crossed 400 by studring ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks in the past. I hope this time you will cross...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

Hi, This may vary from student to student. But, only NCERT won’t be enough. You have to study side books to get hold of the questions being asked in these examinations. NCERT is just a...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 5 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 5 months ago
View all Questions »