ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER THE OVERALL RANK OR THE GENERAL CATEGORY RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR COUNSELING OF AIEEE?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear payal

Overall rank will be considered .

few percentage of seat is reserved for each category .that reserved seat  will be filled based upon category rank.

for general category student overall rank will be consider for seat allotment

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Hi,

Don get confused with overall rank and general rank as both are same ... and the general rank will considered for counselling ..

Please check the link :http://www.ccb.nic.in/

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 14 hours ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
sir my bits exam in 20 may i have been practising arihant book and cd i am get around 200 to 220 …....is there chance in which i cud at least touch 310 or 320 …........plz guide me sir i...

Don’t feel hopeless, it happens.. While attemting the paper, note down the mistakes on a seperate papers, do this four times a day....in th evening, go through those topics in which...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i dont think only ncert will help u to clear ur all doubts for instance some of the important name reactions are not in ncert but questions can be made on these reactions so refer some good ...

ng29 one month ago

@saurabh kumar sir is reading ncert enough to clear bits?

jigesh one month ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar 9 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »