ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER THE OVERALL RANK OR THE GENERAL CATEGORY RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR COUNSELING OF AIEEE?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear payal

Overall rank will be considered .

few percentage of seat is reserved for each category .that reserved seat  will be filled based upon category rank.

for general category student overall rank will be consider for seat allotment

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Hi,

Don get confused with overall rank and general rank as both are same ... and the general rank will considered for counselling ..

Please check the link :http://www.ccb.nic.in/

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 hours ago
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay 5 days ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya 4 days ago

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay 5 days ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
Sir, i got clear with VIT but didn’t got much good rank......should i proceed for counselling or not...?????

You can check the cut off marks list on internet by visiting the website of VIT, if it is favourable then you must proceed otherwise you can think of some other reputed institutuions – for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

hey mansi just leave the dreams for VIT , and prepare for bitsat and have u done cd of arihant bitsat , whats ur average score approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

there is a pattern in this question TREE 20*1 + 18*2 + 5*3 5*4 = 20+36+15+20 = 91 FEED 6*1 + 5*2 + 5*3 + 4*4 = 6+10+15+16 = 47 MEET 13*1 + 5*2 + 5*3 + 20*4 = 13+10+15+80 =118 i will explain ...

ng29 one month ago
Sir which is better to take it at nit kuk or cse at nit hamirpur?

Hi, You can prefer NIT Ku. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Which is better it in nit kuk or cse in jalandhar or cse in thapar uni? My rank is 10206. You can also suggest anything else.!!!

Ayush yesterday

Hi, You can prefer CSE at NIT KU. Thanks

-2 hours ago
View all Questions »