Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

i jst passed me 12th dis year nd ws preparing 4 jee.I gt 95% in 10th nd 93% dis time bt neither did i clear jee nor bits nor did i gt a gud rank in eee..i m confusd abt wht i shud do.i did work hard 4 d last 2 years nd as much as i cud hav because in 11 th i joined a coaching nd it ws a total fiasco ..in 12th i went to individual teachers nd my 12th ke concepts are gud but 11 th..

i m ready to drop a year but im scared ki whether i hav it in me or not.please suggest..as i hav d option of du in front of me..

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rishika,

You have really got very good score in 10th and 12th and I would suggest you take a drop and start preparing for IITJEE...Study with full commitment and dedication...

You just dont panic you wil get thru...If u need assistance regarding study material you can take it from askiitians..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh one month ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar one month ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh one month ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
can I join a demo test before joining the test series as i want to know the pattern of the questions

Dear student Yes, you can give a demo test before joining the test series.For this you have to talk to the sales team of askiitians and they will provide you with further details of the...
  img
Bhavya 29 days ago

Hi You can contact us at 0120-4616500 OR someone from from our end will contact you
  img
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago

Yeah sure, you can book a demo on home page..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...

Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir, i am very confused about the topics for the iit(mains,advanced). can you give me a clarity

Jee Advance 2014 syllabus: complex number,quadratic eq.,progressions,trigonometry,geometry,differential calculas,integral calculas,vectors. measurement,experiment based on vernier...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

I think you should only try to follow the routine told by your coaching centre.
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off