Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i jst passed me 12th dis year nd ws preparing 4 jee.I gt 95% in 10th nd 93% dis time bt neither did i clear jee nor bits nor did i gt a gud rank in eee..i m confusd abt wht i shud do.i did work hard 4 d last 2 years nd as much as i cud hav because in 11 th i joined a coaching nd it ws a total fiasco 12th i went to individual teachers nd my 12th ke concepts are gud but 11 th..

i m ready to drop a year but im scared ki whether i hav it in me or not.please i hav d option of du in front of me..

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rishika,

You have really got very good score in 10th and 12th and I would suggest you take a drop and start preparing for IITJEE...Study with full commitment and dedication...

You just dont panic you wil get thru...If u need assistance regarding study material you can take it from askiitians..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?
What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...
Yaswanth Sai 4 months ago
I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore
PRAVEEN C NAIK 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 4 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 4 months ago
Hello, I am preparing for aipmt 2016....i have already dropped one year for aipmt 2015 but i couldnt get i m again preparing for it.. i am very much confused and i am scared...
Dear Student, Normally the attempts are requred for the AIPMT, so don’t be in tention or confused. Just prepare well for you exams. Go through all the subjects throughly and practice...
Vijay Mukati yesterday
Dear Student, “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.” If there is an entrance exam for anything and if it is...
6 hours ago
Can we select our IITcollege after clearing th entrance exam?
after clearing the iit exam u will get ur rank and on the basis of ur rank u will get admission to iit theere will be a counselling for candidates who had cleared the exam and u will have...
ng29 7 months ago
Yes if u have the desired rank . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .
Drake 7 months ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????
Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.
Adarsh 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details