ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i jst passed me 12th dis year nd ws preparing 4 jee.I gt 95% in 10th nd 93% dis time bt neither did i clear jee nor bits nor did i gt a gud rank in eee..i m confusd abt wht i shud do.i did work hard 4 d last 2 years nd as much as i cud hav because in 11 th i joined a coaching nd it ws a total fiasco ..in 12th i went to individual teachers nd my 12th ke concepts are gud but 11 th..

i m ready to drop a year but im scared ki whether i hav it in me or not.please suggest..as i hav d option of du in front of me..

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rishika,

You have really got very good score in 10th and 12th and I would suggest you take a drop and start preparing for IITJEE...Study with full commitment and dedication...

You just dont panic you wil get thru...If u need assistance regarding study material you can take it from askiitians..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is ozone used to detect double bond in unsaturated org.compound

Yes you may say that ozone is used to check for a double bond or a triple bond. (Ozonolysis of alkynes and alkenes).

RON 24 days ago

of course in presence of Zn it is reductive ozonlysis else it is oxidative ozonlysis

ng29 24 days ago

the concept of oxidative and reductive ozonolysis will clear your doubts

sajid 8 days ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
Sir, My daughter got 120 marks in JEE mains and 971/1000 in Telangana Intermediate board exams. Can she get a seat in any NITs in ECE or EEE or CSE?

Yeah she can get seat corresponding to these branches.There are many NITs in which she can get a seat for this rank.
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Dear Sir, Kindly be active and keep an eye on counselling rounds, your daughter has bright chances to get an admission at an NIT...apart from that you may also ask her or you yourself may...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

yes she have chances to get in nit see for the councelling process hope she get the desired college

sajid 7 days ago
I got 249 marks can I get admission in BITS

Well, you may try visiting the official websites of other renowned institutions where you will come across the requisite information for admission, eligibility, fee structure, placement...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

sorry but u cant get any bits campus on basis of ur score minimum of 300 is required to get into it , only u can get Bpharm in bits on basis of ur score that i will not reccomend , u can...

ng29 24 days ago

you have not crossed the cut off see other options like lovely professional uni srm uni

sajid 8 days ago
i have scored 80 in jee mains and 94.2 % in boards. i belong to sc category do i have a chance of getting admission in DTU or NSIT or nits ?

Hi.. Although the percentage of your board exams is good enough, but the corresponding score for the jee mains is less. Since there is a contribution of nearly 60% from the jee marks. It...
  img
Sakshi 12 days ago

You may get in NITs but be patient till the final counselling. All the best.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

Yes definately there is chance
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago
View all Questions »