Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Which IITs offer Msc integrated programs and under which rank in JEE should a person come to be eligible? Are there any other exams to entering the integrated Msc course? Plz also tell me what to do to get into Msc integrated course for Astrophysics

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rohan

Please find the answers to your queries:

1) Almost all IITs offer some Integrated M.Sc course or the other these days. However, full fledged programmes have been fairly regular for a long time now in IIT Kanpur and IIT Kharapur.

2) There are no other exams to enter the integrated M.Sc courses except the IIT JEE.

3) There are no courses in the IITs in astrphysics as yet. However there are certain centers from which you could opt a few courses in your curriculum which would enable you to obtain opportunities for further studies in astrophysics.

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.
Can be around 370-380.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?
Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
Nishant Vora 9 days ago
but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...
Himanshu 9 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?
Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...
Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
Please help me M really confused that whether I should drop for jee or join iiitd. I got 14000 rank in advance is dropping a yr good option or rather I should join iiit?
Well, I generally don’t advise anyone to drop a year, but make sure that you can really do a wonderful job the next year, then only plan to drop, and bear in mind these tips for preparation ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Considering your rank you have good chances to secure a good rank in jee adv next year. Dropping a yr is a good option only if you are ready to prepare for jee whole heartedly.
AKSHAY SHARMA 4 months ago
i have got air 2233 in jee advanced 2015. should i go for engg. physics in iit delhi keeping in mind job security..??
Plz mention your interests in choosing the branches and are you willing to go for in IITD or Old IITs or jst looking for IIT tag.
Avinash 5 months ago
Dont go for iit tag. Go for the branch you like.
utkarsh saxena 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details