ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which IITs offer Msc integrated programs and under which rank in JEE should a person come to be eligible? Are there any other exams to entering the integrated Msc course? Plz also tell me what to do to get into Msc integrated course for Astrophysics

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rohan

Please find the answers to your queries:

1) Almost all IITs offer some Integrated M.Sc course or the other these days. However, full fledged programmes have been fairly regular for a long time now in IIT Kanpur and IIT Kharapur.

2) There are no other exams to enter the integrated M.Sc courses except the IIT JEE.

3) There are no courses in the IITs in astrphysics as yet. However there are certain centers from which you could opt a few courses in your curriculum which would enable you to obtain opportunities for further studies in astrophysics.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

2015 years ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 25 days ago
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 17 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 16 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago
Sir as a reply to my previous query for guidance, you asked me to give you my contact no. to guide I have given my contact no. but yet not received any reply sir kindly reply as early as...

You will contacted by today.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount...

Drake 2 months ago

oh I am extremely sorry posted ans on wrong question .

Drake 2 months ago
i got 90 % in boars 2015 delhi cbse and 120 marks in jee mains suggest me best colleges pllzz i am in mix!!

cn]hances of nit are very less , but dont lose hope u can try for jaypee noida, upes dehradun , chitkara university these are good collEges APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

You can try at – Kalinga Uni, Raipur Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Cambridge Inst of Tech, ranchi

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

your rank comes for nit might fulfilled

grenade one month ago
how score high marks in aims exam

AIIMS UG never releases marks as per ranks.. But you should be around 90% of the total marks allotted..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

By doing hard work and practicing questions based on AIIMS pattern.

Adarsh 27 days ago
View all Questions »