Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   Which IITs offer Msc integrated programs and under which rank in JEE should a person come to be eligible? Are there any other exams to entering the integrated Msc course? Plz also tell me what to do to get into Msc integrated course for Astrophysics

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rohan

Please find the answers to your queries:

1) Almost all IITs offer some Integrated M.Sc course or the other these days. However, full fledged programmes have been fairly regular for a long time now in IIT Kanpur and IIT Kharapur.

2) There are no other exams to enter the integrated M.Sc courses except the IIT JEE.

3) There are no courses in the IITs in astrphysics as yet. However there are certain centers from which you could opt a few courses in your curriculum which would enable you to obtain opportunities for further studies in astrophysics.

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.
Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...
Riddhi Gupta 18 days ago
I have attached the question
Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...
Forum Team 18 days ago
Hi … are u …...this one is to gain points...
Riddhi Gupta 19 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 3 months ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?
Please follow the below link to find the relevant information you can also read useful articles on...
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??
The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
hi … My son wants to write KVPY exam for 2015. He is in 12 th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. Does he need to study biology too for KVPY. Thanks
In the eligibility section of KVPY official website it is mentioned as bothMATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology).
Avinash 2 months ago
For complete syllabus and other details regarding the KVPY, Please refer to our website or to the official website of KVPY. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on or and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details