Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Which IITs offer Msc integrated programs and under which rank in JEE should a person come to be eligible? Are there any other exams to entering the integrated Msc course? Plz also tell me what to do to get into Msc integrated course for Astrophysics

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rohan

Please find the answers to your queries:

1) Almost all IITs offer some Integrated M.Sc course or the other these days. However, full fledged programmes have been fairly regular for a long time now in IIT Kanpur and IIT Kharapur.

2) There are no other exams to enter the integrated M.Sc courses except the IIT JEE.

3) There are no courses in the IITs in astrphysics as yet. However there are certain centers from which you could opt a few courses in your curriculum which would enable you to obtain opportunities for further studies in astrophysics.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

My name is aman and my question is that which book should i referred for maths ??

@ aman for maths if u are preparing for iitjee , then these following books will be good for you . 1- objective maths by r d sharma 2- maths by m l khanna . 3- maths by ad das gupta . 4- 37 ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal one month ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
the sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometre can be increased by? if germaniuum is to be doped eith donor impurity, then the donor atom should be? 1 tetravalent 2 pentavalent 3 trivalent 4 ...

Hii It depend upon the impurity that you want to make .the answer can be either tetravalent or pentavent giving rise to either p type or n type semiconductor
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir, i wanted some advise over selecting between engineering physics at dtu and ece at nit kurukshetra , and future options in both these areas ,and iam more inclined towards physics and...

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get

Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off