ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which IITs offer Msc integrated programs and under which rank in JEE should a person come to be eligible? Are there any other exams to entering the integrated Msc course? Plz also tell me what to do to get into Msc integrated course for Astrophysics

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rohan

Please find the answers to your queries:

1) Almost all IITs offer some Integrated M.Sc course or the other these days. However, full fledged programmes have been fairly regular for a long time now in IIT Kanpur and IIT Kharapur.

2) There are no other exams to enter the integrated M.Sc courses except the IIT JEE.

3) There are no courses in the IITs in astrphysics as yet. However there are certain centers from which you could opt a few courses in your curriculum which would enable you to obtain opportunities for further studies in astrophysics.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 16 days ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
General Knowledge Questions are mostlybased on?

Current Affairs
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

History and current affairs.

Adarsh 7 days ago
As one goes through the data of admissions in IITS, one finds that students from general category prefer chemical engineering over civil engineering but the case is opposite for SC students...

Hi, Chemical engineering has less work load and more job opportunities as compoared to chemical. But some people prefer to choose civil because there are various govt jobs for civil...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
WHAT SHOULD BE THE RANK TO GET ADMISSION IN CHENNAI IIT

Core branches like Electrical, Mechanical & Computer science are closed under 400-500. and Rest others depending upon the branch may went upto 2000.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

It depends on branch allotment also, But to get the college, you should be in AIR <1 – 6000>.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »