ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which IITs offer Msc integrated programs and under which rank in JEE should a person come to be eligible? Are there any other exams to entering the integrated Msc course? Plz also tell me what to do to get into Msc integrated course for Astrophysics

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rohan

Please find the answers to your queries:

1) Almost all IITs offer some Integrated M.Sc course or the other these days. However, full fledged programmes have been fairly regular for a long time now in IIT Kanpur and IIT Kharapur.

2) There are no other exams to enter the integrated M.Sc courses except the IIT JEE.

3) There are no courses in the IITs in astrphysics as yet. However there are certain centers from which you could opt a few courses in your curriculum which would enable you to obtain opportunities for further studies in astrophysics.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In scientific notation 15,000 x 2,500 = ?

15,000 x 2,500 = 37,500000 or 3,75, 00000 now 15, 0000 is shown after 2 digits ( between 5, 0 ) and in 2,500 it is shown after a single digit ( between 2,5 ) ; so scientific notation of...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

15,000 x 2,500 = 37,500000 or 3,75, 00000 now 15, 0000 is shown after 2 digits ( between 5, 0 ) and in 2,500 it is shown after a single digit ( between 2,5 ) ; so scientific notation of...

vikas yadav 11 days ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 4 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 4 months ago
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 2 months ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 2 months ago
I have AIR of 2755 for JEE main this year. What are my chances of getting into NIT trichi , suratkal or warangal for EEE , CS or MECHANICAL engineering course ? I also wish to know if BITS...

your chances are very bright , do not go to bits goa/ give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago

I HAVE NO ANSWER

piyush choudhary 8 months ago
What is the difference between cellular and cytokine barriers?

Cellular Barriers Leukocytes (white blood cells) act like independent, single-celled organisms and are the second arm of the innate immune system.The innate leukocytes include...
  img
Raheema Javed 14 days ago
does iiit amethi campus share its placements with iiit allahabad?

Yes...
  img
Amit Shekhar 6 months ago
View all Questions »