Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

Which IITs offer Msc integrated programs and under which rank in JEE should a person come to be eligible? Are there any other exams to entering the integrated Msc course? Plz also tell me what to do to get into Msc integrated course for Astrophysics

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rohan

Please find the answers to your queries:

1) Almost all IITs offer some Integrated M.Sc course or the other these days. However, full fledged programmes have been fairly regular for a long time now in IIT Kanpur and IIT Kharapur.

2) There are no other exams to enter the integrated M.Sc courses except the IIT JEE.

3) There are no courses in the IITs in astrphysics as yet. However there are certain centers from which you could opt a few courses in your curriculum which would enable you to obtain opportunities for further studies in astrophysics.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA

Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 15 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 15 days ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I suggest to visit the official weblinks of both the institutions and check out the status of fee structure and placement data, and accordingly you may make a choice, otherwise both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

If fees is no problem for you then go for BITs goa else go for iit (but keep in mind that iit j is a new one)

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
who elects the president of India?

The President is elected by the members of an electoral college consisting of the elected members of both the Houses of Parliament and the elected members of the Legislative Assemblies of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off