Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

my AIR for 2010 is 8510

can I get B.arch in any iits???

how does the test actually go?? is there a minimum qualifying marks or limited seats????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You have chance to get B.Arch in IITs with this rank,

Candidates can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010. They must appear for the test on June 10,
2010 at the institutes where counselling will be held.

Go to the online Application site .once you complete the registration then you will be provided a login ID and password.

use this id and password to login .

in next step of online filling ,you will also get the option for registration for B.Arch cource /B.Des  ( for online  filling)  ( here you will get last year seat allotement in different IITs ,vacancy in cources. councelling Broucher)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...
@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...
Parinit Dhoble 8 days ago
After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?
Roshan 8 days ago
I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...
Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...
Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...
No I hav got the latest news that they won't though they first thought that but then cancelled this unexecuted decision.... Believe me or not ..depends on u
sir i am from uttar pradesh and want to know that list of exam i must be appear plz suggest me
Dear student If you want to persue engineering in india, flg is the list of imp exams you may appear JEE mains for NITs and other affilated colleges JEE advance for IITs Bitsat for BITs...
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
For engineering there are many entrance exams conducted. few of the top engineering exams are IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, UPESEAT, DTU, VITEEE, COMEDK etcTo get into a good college should be...
Natasha Roy 4 days ago
I checked that in two of the branches in iits the closing rank of obc category is 3131 and 3463. And many of the branches are having closing ranks in 2800-2900. My rank is 3542 in obc...
Dear student, you can get since these opening and closing rank are not fixed and varying every year. Hope for the best. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Definetly for more rounds, the closing rank will drop.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
the closing ranks i mentioned above are of round 1 and not last year … so i meant to ask that what are the chances that the closing ranks drop till my rank and i can obtain a seat..??
Mihir Parmar 4 months ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr
Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details