• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir,

my AIR for 2010 is 8510

can I get B.arch in any iits???

how does the test actually go?? is there a minimum qualifying marks or limited seats????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You have chance to get B.Arch in IITs with this rank,

Candidates can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010. They must appear for the test on June 10,
2010 at the institutes where counselling will be held.

Go to the online Application site .once you complete the registration then you will be provided a login ID and password.

use this id and password to login .

in next step of online filling ,you will also get the option for registration for B.Arch cource /B.Des

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/counsel_help-desk/online_2010.html.  ( for online  filling)

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/  ( here you will get last year seat allotement in different IITs ,vacancy in cources. councelling Broucher)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
is there a paper 1 paper2 cut off for each subject in jee advanced2016

Your overall performance will be considered, make sure you leave no stone unturned while preparation for the test and thereafter carry out a survey to locate a reputed and esteemed...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago

actually no …...all that depends on is your rank .my brother got 8 in maths but due to his brilliant marks in physics and chemistry he could get into iit roorkee

souvik roy 5 days ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 7 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
can i get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files ?

You can not get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files because they belongs to a private institute but definetly u can get other question banks of goood quality in buy ...

Yash verma 7 months ago
Please help me M really confused that whether I should drop for jee or join iiitd. I got 14000 rank in advance is dropping a yr good option or rather I should join iiit?

Well, I generally don’t advise anyone to drop a year, but make sure that you can really do a wonderful job the next year, then only plan to drop, and bear in mind these tips for preparation ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Considering your rank you have good chances to secure a good rank in jee adv next year. Dropping a yr is a good option only if you are ready to prepare for jee whole heartedly.

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 4 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off