• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

sir,

my AIR for 2010 is 8510

can I get B.arch in any iits???

how does the test actually go?? is there a minimum qualifying marks or limited seats????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You have chance to get B.Arch in IITs with this rank,

Candidates can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010. They must appear for the test on June 10,
2010 at the institutes where counselling will be held.

Go to the online Application site .once you complete the registration then you will be provided a login ID and password.

use this id and password to login .

in next step of online filling ,you will also get the option for registration for B.Arch cource /B.Des

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/counsel_help-desk/online_2010.html.  ( for online  filling)

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/  ( here you will get last year seat allotement in different IITs ,vacancy in cources. councelling Broucher)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am in 12th now. I secure approx 1000 rank in resonance tests. How much should I expect in actual jee adadvanced

Hii It depends on the number of students and the quality of paper that you are giving.As such nothing specific can be said from this information
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago

Well it all depends on your determination! If you are ready to work hard for your target and put in your everything, you can surely get the rank you want! Important point to keep in mind is ...

Alekhya goud 14 days ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 7 months ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 7 months ago
hello sir/mam im repeating for kcet may i no how to start reading and get medical free seat in coming exam?

1. Be Positive & Confident:This is your first step towards success. Your enthusiasm and spirit should always be upbeat. Face the challenge boldly and courageously. Fill your mind with...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
i am taking coaching in aakash institute in bahtinda and i am in class 12 i am confused whether i first concentrate on boards only, then take one year drop for jee or do concentrate on...

Do study both at the time. But also focus mainly on the board classes. thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

if u are a person with a good calliber, just put some extra effort and do ur best to understand class 11 concepts. for this u can take help from your teachers and the faculty at akash. if...

Archita 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off