sir,

my AIR for 2010 is 8510

can I get B.arch in any iits???

how does the test actually go?? is there a minimum qualifying marks or limited seats????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You have chance to get B.Arch in IITs with this rank,

Candidates can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010. They must appear for the test on June 10,
2010 at the institutes where counselling will be held.

Go to the online Application site .once you complete the registration then you will be provided a login ID and password.

use this id and password to login .

in next step of online filling ,you will also get the option for registration for B.Arch cource /B.Des

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/counsel_help-desk/online_2010.html.  ( for online  filling)

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/  ( here you will get last year seat allotement in different IITs ,vacancy in cources. councelling Broucher)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 27 days ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 9 days ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from askiitians.com . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...

Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
which the best book for aipmt preparations which has all the subject combined in one book and is the latest addition.it should also have solutions and be combined for pcb.

There is no best book for AIPMT which has all the subject combined in one book. The only way to crack AIPMT is to study thoroughly. It is also important to note that since AIPMT remains one...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 days ago

Hello student, you can consult these books --> 1. Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal Concept of Competition Physics for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 days ago
Sirji if AIR category ranks are considered then i have AIR of 523 in SC still why cant i get my 1 st choice of NIT warangal CSE.My overall rank is 24875 and on CSAB NIT A has AIR for SC to...

National Institute of Technology, Warangal Electronics & Communication Engineering 33 2100 7033 9100 National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Electronics & Communication...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »