DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my AIR for 2010 is 8510

can I get B.arch in any iits???

how does the test actually go?? is there a minimum qualifying marks or limited seats????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You have chance to get B.Arch in IITs with this rank,

Candidates can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010. They must appear for the test on June 10,
2010 at the institutes where counselling will be held.

Go to the online Application site .once you complete the registration then you will be provided a login ID and password.

use this id and password to login .

in next step of online filling ,you will also get the option for registration for B.Arch cource /B.Des

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/counsel_help-desk/online_2010.html.  ( for online  filling)

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/  ( here you will get last year seat allotement in different IITs ,vacancy in cources. councelling Broucher)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 8 months ago
How and when can I download JEE Main 2015 admit card?

All the candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2015 examination can download their admit cards from March 1, 2015 onwards. The exam is to be held in April. JEE Main examination is...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 4 days ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 4 days ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 days ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category

For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank

shivani sharma 5 months ago
Sir/Madam, I have applied for Diploma in I.T. after my 10th std. with CBSE Board. I wanted to enquire if I can join IIT after my Diploma . If Yes How? Thnkx.. Kashif

Hi I do not think u would be eligible for IIT JEE . The 12 board exams are the qualifying xams fr IIT , and u din appear fr that. Fr JEE 2009, the foll were the eligibilty criteria: 1....

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
which branch is best for engineering student

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } I'll recommend to mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering is still better than other degrees. It contains one of the major activities in the...

Leepika Roy one month ago

I would sugggest Mechanical Engineeering

Krishnamurthy one month ago
View all Questions »