sir,

my AIR for 2010 is 8510

can I get B.arch in any iits???

how does the test actually go?? is there a minimum qualifying marks or limited seats????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You have chance to get B.Arch in IITs with this rank,

Candidates can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010. They must appear for the test on June 10,
2010 at the institutes where counselling will be held.

Go to the online Application site .once you complete the registration then you will be provided a login ID and password.

use this id and password to login .

in next step of online filling ,you will also get the option for registration for B.Arch cource /B.Des

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/counsel_help-desk/online_2010.html.  ( for online  filling)

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/  ( here you will get last year seat allotement in different IITs ,vacancy in cources. councelling Broucher)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
What is the scope of IT in future?? Should IT in good college(NIT or IIIT) be preffered to CSE in not so gud NIT..?? My category rank is 15429 in JEE mains. I am general category girl...

Hi, CS is slightly better than IT. So you should prefer IT in good college as compared to CSE in not so good colleges. Best of luck !
  img
Yash Baheti 17 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »