sir,

my AIR for 2010 is 8510

can I get B.arch in any iits???

how does the test actually go?? is there a minimum qualifying marks or limited seats????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You have chance to get B.Arch in IITs with this rank,

Candidates can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010. They must appear for the test on June 10,
2010 at the institutes where counselling will be held.

Go to the online Application site .once you complete the registration then you will be provided a login ID and password.

use this id and password to login .

in next step of online filling ,you will also get the option for registration for B.Arch cource /B.Des

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/counsel_help-desk/online_2010.html.  ( for online  filling)

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/  ( here you will get last year seat allotement in different IITs ,vacancy in cources. councelling Broucher)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 28 days ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 28 days ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 29 days ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 29 days ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago
I am studying in Class 11 . I want to get a seat in IIT Bombay , Computer Science. What is the required Rank , and score required ??

1-100 rank

Risshabh 5 days ago

1-100 rank

Risshabh 5 days ago

1-100 rank

Risshabh 5 days ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
View all Questions »