sir,

my AIR for 2010 is 8510

can I get B.arch in any iits???

how does the test actually go?? is there a minimum qualifying marks or limited seats????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You have chance to get B.Arch in IITs with this rank,

Candidates can register for this Aptitude test On-line after May 26, 2010. They must appear for the test on June 10,
2010 at the institutes where counselling will be held.

Go to the online Application site .once you complete the registration then you will be provided a login ID and password.

use this id and password to login .

in next step of online filling ,you will also get the option for registration for B.Arch cource /B.Des

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/counsel_help-desk/online_2010.html.  ( for online  filling)

http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/  ( here you will get last year seat allotement in different IITs ,vacancy in cources. councelling Broucher)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Will IITs and/or ISM carry out spot counselling in 2014.

Spot counselling is for NITs, IIITs 7 other institutes.IITs & ISM don not participate in Spot Counselling. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Which private college is best for civil engineering among DIT(dehradun),Amity(Noida),LPU,Graphic Era,Galgotias(noida)? Give priority order on the basis of placements and packages.thank you

Priority order on the basis of placements and packages is: 1. Amity(Noida) 2. LPU 3. DIT(dehradun) 4. Galgotias(noida) 5. Graphic Era
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Sir, could you arrange the following branches of NIT Suratkal Karnataka in descending priority ? Computer Engineering, Mechanical, ECE, Electrical and Electronic Engineering(EEE) and...

This is the order more or less depending upon the past data acquired from various sources a liost is created which you can see on this URL ”...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 4 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 4 years ago
View all Questions »