DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please arrange in order the following:

Msc in old IIT> New IIT> biotech in BHU> chemical in BITS, Pilani> ECE in BITS, Pilani, GOA> ECE in NIT Roukela

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

ECE in BITS, Pilani, GOA>chemical in BITS, Pilani>New IIT>Msc in old IIT>biotech in BHU> ECE in NIT Roukela

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 8 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 11 days ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
Sir i got 93.3 aggregate percentage in PCM in ISC board ,101 marks in JEE MAINS.. 7984 rank in IPU.

As the cut off for general is 105,So try to take admission from top universities which provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure,The universities are Maharashtra...

abhinaipadachuru 9 days ago

is admission open in Maharashtra institute of technology? because no admission form is available on the site

RAds Gupta 9 days ago

can you please suggest colleges from NCR region..these all belongs to the South region?????????????

RAds Gupta 8 days ago
A woden block is suspended by light rope of lenght 0.9m vertically the block is pulled aside through an angle 60degree to the vertical and then released. the maximum velocity of the the...

Draw the FBD and use work energy theorem. Try to get the component of force acting vertically downward and horizontally.. Good Luck
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
My jee advance rank is 5425. Will I get Electrical In ISM Dhanbad. I have got 342 (marks) in BITSAT , is there any chance of getting EE at Pilani. My WBJEE rank is 429, can i get EE at...

You have 50-50 chances of geeting Electrical In ISM Dhanbad and no chance in BITS pilanias per your rank and marks. For your BITSAT score youll get good branches but its upto whether you are...
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

You must go towards iit. Yes you can very well get electrical in ism dhanbad

AKSHAY SHARMA 17 days ago

ISM Dhanbad would be a much better option for you

Gman Namg 17 days ago
View all Questions »