ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are BITS dual degree courses good enough? Do they have equal potential from placement point?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal

Dual degree courses have as good opportunities as the BTech courses in placements. However, you will have to spend an extra year as compared to the BTech courses, hence they get lower preference than the 4 yr courses. However, dual degree course in BITs in any department will have more scope with regard to placements than corresponding departments from other NITs.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma yesterday
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

6 hours ago
why mosses is least likely to be found at sea coast?

Since mosses areautotrophicthey require enough sunlight to conduct photosynthesis. Shade tolerance varies by species, just as it does with higher plants. In most areas, mosses grow chiefly...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
hello!! sir, I want to become automobiles engineer .. so how much rank I should get into the NIT durgapur ??

NIT durgapur doesn’t have any automobile engineering branch and so that related field Mechanical Engineering you can opt, for that you need to get the rank in between 10,000 to 15,000.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

It should be less than 20000. Mean while visit other top universites which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure,good scholarship are Malviya National Institute of...

abhinaipadachuru 8 days ago

in between 10,000 to 17,000 will get you a seat in nit durgapur

sajid 14 days ago
9/15 - 1/3=?

champu qstn.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

4/15

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

4/15

noogler 11 days ago
View all Questions »